Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

TS-RR "LOVE ME TENDER" (mature, 18+), Part 2 updated 1/1/15 (Page 5)

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seeta_naips

Wow mama that was great!!!   And only the first part!
Loved that you showed how they both felt and what they wanted

He is so attuned to her he knows that something is wrong

omg that was one totally hot and sensual love scene!!!!(fanning)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks dear! Glad you enjoyed the PARUD romanceEmbarrassed

Love,
Sonia

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa.e

Wow first of all thanks for mentioning me and thanks for the naked rudy. awww drooling with the images in mind. Hmmm super t.s will be waiting to know how can she leave him and will he allow that in first place?
Awesome thinking and beautiful point to choose and write.
Deep's awesome comment happy new year wishes to you.
happy new year to you too sonia and all the other friends I made here and also this ff friends. 
Cool will meet you all in the next year. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Deepa,

I couldn't resist but mention you and the others who have been so vocal about sexy Major Saab as he has waited for his ParoWinkEmbarrassed Next part to be posted tonight as soon as I finish editing. was too tired from the party last night and event this afternoon, but I'll post as promised for new yearsSmile

Glad that you liked the story and the scene. Happt New Year to you! It was my pleasure to know you as a friend and may 2015 be full of happiness for us all!

Love,
Sonia
desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Love2read, marvel-freak, katj, Lili30, desisweetheart------Thank you darlings! So glad you all liked this romantic updateEmbarrassed

Happy New Year to you all!

Love,
SoniaHug
desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nine2

Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika he... For 2 reasons-1) The obvious.  FINALLY! Rudra (and us crazy fans) got what we had been yearning for Ages. I know it's only for one night for now, but can't wait till the mannat is over and they are together forever! 2). I finally get to read you OS! Everytime I would read few lines, someone kept calling me and then I gave up for the time being until I knew for sure that I wouldn't be disturbed. 

This was absolutely wonderful. I loved how you have described Paro's emotions, thoughts, and desire. Can't wait to read what "tomorrow" holds for them.

P.s. when you said you were going to write a new year eve's OS, I thought it was going yo be about PaRud celebrating new year's eve together. But this was a nice surprise. And you are absolutely right , about how romantic it could have been after the fire incident. Heck we did not even get an assurance hug! Thanks for the wonderful surprise in midst of your chaotic life. 

And Happy New Year!! Hope you have healthy, peaceful, and fun filled New Year!

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear H,

When you start your post by just a crazy, feet tapping song, I know that you really enjoyed the romantic storyEmbarrassed I simply had to give you all a new Year's treat and also Rudra bana since he has been on tenterhooks with his Paro in my FF, always there but never quite the winnerWinkLOL so, I guess it worked for everyoneEmbarrassed

Thank you for your lovely feedback! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! May all your dreams and wishes come trueSmile

Love,
Sonia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nine2

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1chilly

You got me all hot and bothered in the morning.Embarrassed
That was one sizzling hot gift for the new year.
Wish you and your loved ones a vety Happy New Year, Sonia.
Thanks for updating in spite of being busy.

Their coming together was romantic, passionate and hot.
Very well written.
But then you are a pro at writing these scenes with finesse.

-----------------------------

If I got you hot and bothered, then I guess I have done justice to writing a sizzling update on PARUDEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you for your lovely compliment. It is always a fear when you are writing about such a sensitive topic as it can easily be considered vulgar or inappropriate but glad that you found it to be sensuously pleasingEmbarrassed 

Happy New Year!

Love,
Sonia
desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbuf

Thanks Sonia - very well written, so detailed. I love how you write from Rudra's POV as well. Makes me wonder if Sonia is a pseudonym, and there's a guy hidden LOL

Beautifully detailed and romantic - awesome ! 

I really want to know what happens next Wink

--------------------------------------------
Thank you darling! Glad you liked itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have to write from both their POV...it makes for a beautiful story, don;t you think?

As for me being a man secretlyLOL.believe me, if I was one, you would not get such detailed insight into Rudra's psyche. Men might think deeply but they would never sit there and write such long thoughts about everythingWinkLOLLOL Women, on the other hand, love to dissect everythingEmbarrassed

Love,
Sonia

tvbuf

kulfi89 Senior Member
kulfi89
kulfi89

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonia,
First of all A Very Happy New Year to u nd ur Family... Nd second of all my apologies for not able to comment on our FF dese days... Life has been really busy...but still havent missed any of ur updatesWink(Seriously how can i)... now after reading dis update i m not able to stop myself...Wat an update... I felt as if all d frustration of our poor major saab in 'Broken hearts' has finally been satiated... How beautifully u have brought out both their feeling thru their POV's... Typical Major Saab, a man of few words, hoping desperately tht his paro wil understand his feelings thru his limited words... nd paro both sad nd happy... constantly battling with herself... nd their love making part Embarrassed... wow a start for dis year... I just wish u never stop writing abu  Parud ever...  Hats off to u...ClapClap... now d most imp question... WHEN IS D NEXT UPDATE?...Wink Big smile

desisoapie

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulfi89

Hi Sonia,
First of all A Very Happy New Year to u nd ur Family... Nd second of all my apologies for not able to comment on our FF dese days... Life has been really busy...but still havent missed any of ur updatesWink(Seriously how can i)... now after reading dis update i m not able to stop myself...Wat an update... I felt as if all d frustration of our poor major saab in 'Broken hearts' has finally been satiated... How beautifully u have brought out both their feeling thru their POV's... Typical Major Saab, a man of few words, hoping desperately tht his paro wil understand his feelings thru his limited words... nd paro both sad nd happy... constantly battling with herself... nd their love making part Embarrassed... wow a start for dis year... I just wish u never stop writing abu  Parud ever...  Hats off to u...ClapClap... now d most imp question... WHEN IS D NEXT UPDATE?...Wink Big smile

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Kulfi,

No worries...I understand how life can be so hectic but hope everything is well with youSmile Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year as well!

awww...thanks sweetieEmbarrassed I am glad that you are still reading and enjoying the saga of PARUD. Of course, this was truly much needed dose for not only Rudra who had been so frustrated and hanging by the thread but also all the poor readers who had been in agony for our Major SaabWinkEmbarrassedLOL

As for the next update, you have impeccable timing! I just posted it a few minutes ago. Now, I just got to send everyone a PMSmile Happy Reading!Embarrassed

Love,
Sonia

kulfi89

Go to top