Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

TS-RR "LOVE ME TENDER" (mature, 18+), Part 2 updated 1/1/15 (Page 2)

anisa79 Senior Member
anisa79
anisa79

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Unres

I loved this TS, I wished they showed it this way in the show!! The way you write is amazing and I loved the way you make the characters feel and show their love!

Edited by anisa79 - 04 January 2015 at 7:14pm

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupao21

I'm so pleased you decided to write us a TS and a romantic one too. But even more happy with choosing that scene from the original show. I also thought that post the fire there should've been more as I'm sure there would've been changes between the couple. the way you depicted it was absolutely hot :p. I was actually jealous of paro. LOL I'm currently writing an SS and whilst I try to update long posts.. You treat us with really long ones.. So I totally know what you're going through.

Nevertheless, thank you for this new years gift.. cannot wait for the second part of the story.

Well done once again. You've inspired me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Rupa,

Thank you darling for your love and inputHeart! I am so glad to hear from you and all others that this Mumbai scenario was such a good one but handled poorly. There was such potential for the couple to come together in love and realize their feelings for each other but it was so casually depicted at times.

As for writing long chapters, my problem is that when I start writing, the story just takes a lif eof its own and before I know it, I have like pages and pages of itShockedEmbarrassed but I guess it works out because none of you ever complain about the length of the updates or ask to me to cut it shortBig smile

I 'll try to post next part tomorrow or on the 1st, so you all can get the full story as promisedEmbarrassed

Love,
SoniaHug
Love2read Goldie
Love2read
Love2read

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desisoapie

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepsel

OMG!!!!!!!!!!...Call the freaking Fire Brigade ...Now...I can't handle this 

Finally managed to read, away from my family peacefully, running with my Lappy from room to room , shoo shooing my kids, hiding my blushes and goosebumpsLOLLOL...usshhh my workout done for todayWink

I can actually imagine you acting that crazy to read this hot update, Deeps and running around, hiding from everyoneLOLLOL

Sonia you asked me to share this gift with Rithu, after reading am having second thoughts but since this is a new year gift for her and also I am expecting more FFs from her , am willing to have a big heart and share this exquisite OS with herLOL...Rithu darling 
Also for once am not taking Paro place here since, this made me blush to the root of my toesBlushing and I want to be loyal to my Real life moochiyaROFL (So Harry, Amy, all unmarried gals , bed is yoursLOL)..See am in giving mood todayWink..

Wow...you are so generous and in such a sharing mood, DeepsLOL

There are so many vacuum spaces to be filled in RR and Mumbai scene is one such..And you have penned it down so beautifully..I didn't concentrate on the other pair as well since I didn't follow them or their shows, but most of all PARUD stood tall throughout the episode and captivated my senses through that beach scene and I forgot everything elseDay Dreaming..

I must tell you , though am a great fan of your sensual writing, am even a greater fan of your sensible emotional writings as well..the first part of the story is proof of that,.How wonderfully you have penned both their emotions..I will never get tired of reading those..Its almost like I am residing inside their hearts and feel the flowing words of emotions..absolutely brilliantClap.

The second part, should I say moreBlushing..this is exactly how a madly in love couple would behave..that too after that life-shattering event..This is how their consummation should have been, with passion, emotion, heartfelt , full of love, giving and taking equally...that first touch, first kiss, first embrace, first union is always special..What they showed in original is not their SR, it was another rushed passionate needy night lacking everything you have described..that too abruptly inserted ..Well so many grudges still am madly in love with PARUD..Call me crazy but I love this craziness and love seeing many more like me in this forumLOL..thats the magic of RR and PARUD..

Oh, thank you darling for all your wonderful comments and how much you enjoyed the way PARUD's imaginations came through in this story! I kept on hoping that after his hand healed and he saved her from the burning fire, they would just hug passionately or kiss albeit on the cheeks and like but nothing happened!Confused How come they acted so casually after such a tragic event and a miracle?Confused But, no worries, we fans can be so creativeEmbarrassedLOL

Special thanks for this lengthy update Sonia, coz trust me I know the pain... I almost pooped to write half of this once and decided never to attempt againLOL...So hats of to you dear for your commitment and patience ..
U r welcome dear! I do feel exhausted after typing such long updates but hearing from friends like you and hiow much you enjoyed the update makes me feel so good!Embarrassed

Thank you for this wonderful New year gift again...Your stories will be cherished in my heart as long as PARUD & RR stays alive ..and that is foreverEmbarrassed

That is one of the sweetest compliments ever! Wishing you an amazing year ahead as well and to crazy Parud fansHeartHug

To all my fellow FF,OS,SS,TS readers of this forum, 

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2015!!

Lots of Love
Deepa Hug

-Disenchanted-

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithureuben

OMG! What was that? Why on earth did this show end? I know they can't act out all the things you write being a desi show. But still they had a song and dance for Parud's first beach trip and nothing after the fire. No heart to heart after one of them almost died. And the miracle healing ignored after the episode. 
Just like you and other fans, I wonder why did such a beautiful show end? The story had such potential and it ended so soon!Confused Exactly my sentiments----after such a huge tragedy and Rudra's hand healing, the next scene was in the train as if nothing life altering had happened!Ermm

I'm gonna stop babbling now. First of all a big Thank you for the gift Hug. I hadn't expected the Mumbai trip to be a part of it. Because it was a Mahasangam episode, I didn't grudge the other couple being a part of it especially since we had better background music than usual and they were quite sweet. But I hated the fact that in the next episode Parud were sitting in a train and talking casually about his hand getting better. They should have felt a entire range of emotions with Paro being trapped, Rudra almost loosing her. Then adrenaline forces his right hand to act and save her. Finally her realising that it is time to say good bye. This was one of the tracks that should not have been rushed. Thank you for giving us the moments in between all that.

Thank you darling Rithu! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed this version of Mumbai trip!Embarrassed

Second, the lovemaking at this juncture makes so much sense. The idea that you may have lost each other forces you to realise that life is too short. So Rudra had to realise that he must let Paro know how much she means to him and accept her fully as his wife. And Paro had to give in and surrender to him for the last night she may have with him. You cannot go back to living like platonic roommates after such a traumatic experience.
Finally, thank you for taking Parud across this beautiful act as they became husband and wife in every sense of the word in a comfortable room with a warm bed. I really don't understand the logic in consummating a marriage in a hut/cottage/barn in the middle of the jungle. As for the actual event, I won't comment much. You have done full justice to what we have come to expect from your words and the screen scorching couple we saw rolling in the desert almost a year ago.

I, too felt that after such a adrenaline pumping, hair-raising, heart pumping event, where you almost face death-------lovemaking made sense as both realized the importance of the other in their life, especially RudraEmbarrassed. What better way to feel alive than share your love with another person who means the world to you? 
As for barn/hut consummation-----I didn't really understand that as well. I am not a TV show savvy but I think a bunch of lovely readers mentioned that consummation in odd, abandoned places are sort of the trend in showsConfusedLOL

Thank you for the lovely wishes! May your new Year be amazing and wonderful as well!Hug

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevdasiSingh

...One moment please...
*Pours ice water on myself*

Oops...I guess it was pretty hot, huhEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Okay, now that we got that out of the way...I am in love with this first part. It really tugged at my heart strings to see both sides of emotions. Rudra and Paro both have the same scene, but different things are running through their minds. He can tell something is wrong. In the little amount of time that he had known her, he can already sense something isn't right, simply by the way she is speaking. Paro is trying so hard to enjoy every moment, but in the back of her mind she knows that she will have to leave the one she loves, and this sacrifice is killing her inside. But she knows she must do it.

Oh, Thank you dear! It is so good to hear from you! Since, I was writing a separate story, unconnected to my FF, I had to make sure that the background was set properly. Mumbai trip was so promising as Paro was supposed to leave and Rudra was kind of coming around, beign much nicer to her. It was perfect premise to explore their feelings for each otherEmbarrassed

I'm glad you actually talked about post-fire incident. I hated how they didn't talk about what happened after they were rescued. It totally upset me. But I really like what you have done here. It made Rudra realize his feelings for Paro. Typical, you never know what you have until you are on the brink of losing it. And in Rudra's own special way, he told her that he couldn't live without her. I squealed, I'm not going to lie. Paro was even surprised he said that, because it was so bittersweet for her. She is happy he said that, but obviously the timing sucked beyond compare.

Now that love scene...was hot. That's all I can say. It was that exhilarating, hair-raising, toe-curling, life-changing experience for them both. It was a way to unite them before the untimely separation occurs. I am dreading that. It was a wonderfully written scene, but now I am sad that Paro remembered that she would leave him forever tomorrow and these memories would be what would help her survive the rest of her life without him. Well, yeah right. Let's see how Rudra takes this truth. Clearly it's not going to be well. 

In the end, things will work out for both especially, since this is a TS and I cant leave them or my readers hanging!WinkEmbarrassed

As always, wonderfully written. Can't wait for the next part!

Thank you darling for writing such a wonderful post, taking your time to share your lovely thoughts, comments and providing feedback on this story! It makes me feel so good that you all loved the way it turned outEmbarrassedHug

Love, 
Sonia

DevdasiSingh

Greys_Anatomy IF-Dazzler
Greys_Anatomy
Greys_Anatomy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Nice EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks for the PM StarStarStarStarStar

Great work Doll Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Kepp the updates coming Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

desisoapie

katj IF-Dazzler
katj
katj

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Fabulous update..
Thanks for PM

desisoapie

Go to top