Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

TS-RR "LOVE ME TENDER" (mature, 18+), Part 2 updated 1/1/15 (Page 11)

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbuf

Dear Sonia - thank you for the PM for Part II, and thank you for a wonderfully complete story.

This had closure, and left me with no yearnings for this or that (except for being able to see it in the show and that was never going to happen anyway)

Both Paro's and Rudra's emotions described so completely, them feeling whole and complete and at peace - that's what I had wanted in the show - too bad it got butchered.

Paro's love as vast as the deserts of Rajasthan - I considered her love as vast as the oceans - all understanding, and all encompassing.

Wonderful story, thanks again.

is TS Two Shot or Three Shot Wink
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are welcome dear! I think writing about it like this sort of makes all of  us feel better about our beloved show who was destroyed and killed a little too soon. Yes, Paro's love is all-encompassing when it comes it to Rudra and that is what them so specialEmbarrassed

Hahaha...good use of T in the TSLOLLOL sorry but for right now, it is just going to be a two-shotEmbarrassed but there is hope for "Major Saab's Shaadi" as it might turn from a Two-shot to Three-shot later based on many requestsEmbarrassed

Go to top