Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Happy New Year to fellow YHMians (Page 2)

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Amen to that!  Here's hoping for a wonderful ISHRARU filled year that reminds us all why we are so stuck on this show. 

Thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome, and to you especially G  & Doc for giving me a space to vent and drool to my hearts content  and proving lots of beautiful collages and  words that make ypu appreciate the show in a whole new dimension.

May this year be filled with more "only GIFs/emoticons can express my joy" style posts and less " lest make a list of all the things to be happy about" posts.  May we get better editing, more sensible plots and the real ISHRA we fell in love with back on our screens!Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooEyes-Wide-ShutVeeanns_kavya-Ara--Gan-usaonly

Veeann IF-Dazzler
Veeann
Veeann

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
BTW, can I just say, to G and to everyone else who posts here, thank you so so so much, dil se, for making this thread a happy positive place for those of us that just want a happy space to express our thoughts. Am so very tired of the negativity and bashing that goes on in the forum, and G, your collages and your thoughts, and those of your mates, are always uppers for me.
Thank you again. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooEyes-Wide-Shuts_kavyaRomComFan-Gan-usaonly

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Cheers to more of Mr and Mrs Puttar's romanchik escapades! Embarrassed

Will update later! But for now Happy new year G, thanks for making me feel welcome and always giving me a platform to express myself. Big ghappi from this crazy punjaban!

aww...you mushy you...now I'm mushy too...HugHug

Can't wait for your update...I've been missing them though I scold you a lot these daysLOL

and you complete me too...

Our friendship started in this remember ?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
happy new year!! hope its a bless year for everyone

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

Amen to that!  Here's hoping for a wonderful ISHRARU filled year that reminds us all why we are so stuck on this show. 

Thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome, and to you especially G  & Doc for giving me a space to vent and drool to my hearts content  and proving lots of beautiful collages and  words that make ypu appreciate the show in a whole new dimension.

May this year be filled with more "only GIFs/emoticons can express my joy" style posts and less " lest make a list of all the things to be happy about" posts.  May we get better editing, more sensible plots and the real ISHRA we fell in love with back on our screens!Smile

Anu thanks for making this space fun...Yes I open the thread but it's Doc amazing writing and all of you who participate here, your meaningful and thoughtful contributions which make this space something I look forward to every evening after dinner to read through and enjoy...and most of the time my hubby observed that i smile when I'm reading the posts...(One of the reasons I dont read while at workLOL)...it's fun to hang out here...you guys make it fun

@bold Amen to all those wishes...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooVeeannRomComFanusaonly

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

wow...Gan ..
ur collages and quotes as usually awsm...
perfect combination of images make a out standing collage..Star

beautiful collage mixed with emotions... ClapClap
i loved it..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veeann-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veeann

BTW, can I just say, to G and to everyone else who posts here, thank you so so so much, dil se, for making this thread a happy positive place for those of us that just want a happy space to express our thoughts. Am so very tired of the negativity and bashing that goes on in the forum, and G, your collages and your thoughts, and those of your mates, are always uppers for me.
Thank you again. Big smile

@ bold ...HugV I'll also say back at ya because you all make it possible...there have been days when I lose it...hated the episode...but someone always finds something fun to add from the episode ..which changes my mood too...and yes they lift my spirit too...Big smile

Veeann

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
A truly beautiful collage. Both your own and borrowed
words makes a wonderful wish to all.
Wishing a new year full of fabulous episodes for your fabulous collage creations.
Happy New Year to you and all fellow YHMians Big smile Party

-Gan-

Go to top