Happy New Year to fellow YHMians

Posted: 9 years ago

"In this new year, may you have a deep understanding of your true value and worth, an absolute faith in your unlimited potential, peace of mind in the midst of uncertainty, the confidence to let go when you need to, acceptance to replace your resistance, gratitude to open your heart, the strength to meet your challenges, great love to replace your fear, forgiveness and compassion for those who offend you, clear sight to see your best and true path, hope to dispel obscurity, the conviction to make your dreams come true, meaningful and rewarding synchronicities, dear friends who truly know and love you, a childlike trust in the benevolence of the universe, the humility to remain teachable, the wisdom to fully embrace your life exactly as it is, the understanding that every soul has its own course to follow, the discernment to recognize your own unique inner voice of truth, and the courage to learn to be still."
Janet Rebhan

I had to borrow words as always to express my wishes for you πŸ˜†

I have joined this forum sometime back in August with a lot of trepidation for sharing my hobby/passion of collages , quotes and YHM...though there have been ups and downs in the episodic content but the love, warmth and happiness I get from here has always been constant. I have made some really good friends who make me smile everyday and remind me to stay positive on the days I lose it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...you know who you are...So thank you guys for that!

Let's hope New Year heralds the vintage YHM back into our daily life...where subtle touches( of hand holding,tucking hair tendril,  winks, smirks and lower lip bites ☺️) and conversations make us go all gushy...one liners are back with a bang (no pun intended πŸ˜‰)...what the heck some cliched North  vs South fights between Toshijee and Amma...Less of brainless bimbos and more of intelligent, cringe-inducing villains who get slapped/punched/kicked by our Puttar for their deeds...

..hoping for mushy gushy episodes taking place of the wishy washy ones.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Beautiful collage, Gan! You've managed to capture all the recent YHM goodness that I wish to see carried forward into 2015. Thank you for this beautiful piece. 

Here's wishing all of the regulars on this thread (and the silent readers) a very joyous and prosperous New Year. May you all be blessed with, above all, happiness and love. 

Here's to a fresh start...learning from the mistakes of the past, living for the present, and looking forward to looking forward! For now, here's to the thrill of the uncertainty of all that 2015 has in store! 

Love, 
P

Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
Aww OMG! A very very very Happy New Year to you Gan, and all fellow YHM-ians 😳
YOUR COLLAGE Says a thousand words <3
absolutely agree with all that you've said, nothing to add 😳 ❀️

Love youu! πŸ€— May this year be absolutely prosperous and successful for you!
Edited by serendipity. - 9 years ago
That is so beautiful G. Happy new year to you too. Party like its 2015 πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by serendipity.

Aww OMG! A very very very Happy New Year to you Gan, and all fellow YHM-ians 😳
YOUR COLLAGE Says a thousand words <3
absolutely agree with all that you've said, nothing to add 😳 ❀️

Love youu! πŸ€— May this year be absolutely prosperous and successful for you!

Thank you !
Love you tooπŸ€—
Originally posted by Veeann

That is so beautiful G. Happy new year to you too. Party like its 2015 πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you  V !

here's to more moments like these

Cheers to more of Mr and Mrs Puttar's romanchik escapades! πŸ˜³

Will update later! But for now Happy new year G, thanks for making me feel welcome and always giving me a platform to express myself. Big ghappi from this crazy punjaban!

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Thank you  V !

here's to more moments like these

Oh wow yaar, you are on a roll today. Yes, Kaash, let's hope for more moments like this. We've had a few good ones the past few days, so there's always hope.

Sigh, it's almost 11am, need to get out of bed and stop day dreaming of puttar πŸ˜³
Amen to that!  Here's hoping for a wonderful ISHRARU filled year that reminds us all why we are so stuck on this show. 

Thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome, and to you especially G  & Doc for giving me a space to vent and drool to my hearts content  and proving lots of beautiful collages and  words that make ypu appreciate the show in a whole new dimension.

May this year be filled with more "only GIFs/emoticons can express my joy" style posts and less " lest make a list of all the things to be happy about" posts.  May we get better editing, more sensible plots and the real ISHRA we fell in love with back on our screens!😊

BTW, can I just say, to G and to everyone else who posts here, thank you so so so much, dil se, for making this thread a happy positive place for those of us that just want a happy space to express our thoughts. Am so very tired of the negativity and bashing that goes on in the forum, and G, your collages and your thoughts, and those of your mates, are always uppers for me.
Thank you again. πŸ˜ƒ