India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Happy New Year to fellow YHMians

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

"In this new year, may you have a deep understanding of your true value and worth, an absolute faith in your unlimited potential, peace of mind in the midst of uncertainty, the confidence to let go when you need to, acceptance to replace your resistance, gratitude to open your heart, the strength to meet your challenges, great love to replace your fear, forgiveness and compassion for those who offend you, clear sight to see your best and true path, hope to dispel obscurity, the conviction to make your dreams come true, meaningful and rewarding synchronicities, dear friends who truly know and love you, a childlike trust in the benevolence of the universe, the humility to remain teachable, the wisdom to fully embrace your life exactly as it is, the understanding that every soul has its own course to follow, the discernment to recognize your own unique inner voice of truth, and the courage to learn to be still."
Janet Rebhan

I had to borrow words as always to express my wishes for you LOL

I have joined this forum sometime back in August with a lot of trepidation for sharing my hobby/passion of collages , quotes and YHM...though there have been ups and downs in the episodic content but the love, warmth and happiness I get from here has always been constant. I have made some really good friends who make me smile everyday and remind me to stay positive on the days I lose it WinkLOL...you know who you are...So thank you guys for that!

Let's hope New Year heralds the vintage YHM back into our daily life...where subtle touches( of hand holding,tucking hair tendril,  winks, smirks and lower lip bites Blushing) and conversations make us go all gushy...one liners are back with a bang (no pun intended Wink)...what the heck some cliched North  vs South fights between Toshijee and Amma...Less of brainless bimbos and more of intelligent, cringe-inducing villains who get slapped/punched/kicked by our Puttar for their deeds...

..hoping for mushy gushy episodes taking place of the wishy washy ones.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by GanBarunFan - 30 December 2014 at 2:29pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_22RusiraLathika1997divangiriBombaytolasara926Divan.IFollowerasadzoya143sweety_virgo1meghasweetpriyavishu18preeti73star1315FeramDivSoumyadrishtimauryaremya1990yakutamt..Maayah..felciyasparkleaminawendy25vanisreeKiekeboeMehak_KPianK.S.momb24shidin0117maalooswathibalanEyes-Wide-ShutshinseenAnnthewShez.Ishra09desire_nikkiVeeannChocolateOxygenDilMereSuntaNhi.Rajji.disha93s_kavya.TIA.RomComFanAkshatha19..TU...peace..Lekzavni_19-Payal-PoojaSushIta-Hima-nehaarshi09--Nargis---Ara-Aru.Divanvirgo_gurlHayaa.mvidya.ananddeepti_9--Sia---K.13-itsme_aish.Jayashree.usaonly_Divya_a2zahidserendipity.Badtameez_Dil

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Beautiful collage, Gan! You've managed to capture all the recent YHM goodness that I wish to see carried forward into 2015. Thank you for this beautiful piece. 

Here's wishing all of the regulars on this thread (and the silent readers) a very joyous and prosperous New Year. May you all be blessed with, above all, happiness and love. 

Here's to a fresh start...learning from the mistakes of the past, living for the present, and looking forward to looking forward! For now, here's to the thrill of the uncertainty of all that 2015 has in store! 

Love, 
P

Edited by -Payal- - 31 December 2014 at 11:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rajji.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Aww OMG! A very very very Happy New Year to you Gan, and all fellow YHM-ians Embarrassed
YOUR COLLAGE Day Dreaming Says a thousand words <3
absolutely agree with all that you've said, nothing to add Embarrassed Heart

Love youu! Hug May this year be absolutely prosperous and successful for you!

Edited by serendipity. - 30 December 2014 at 2:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaDilMereSuntaNhiVeeanns_kavyaEyes-Wide-ShutRomComFan-Gan-usaonly

Veeann IF-Dazzler
Veeann
Veeann

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
That is so beautiful G. Happy new year to you too. Party like its 2015 Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shuts_kavya-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipity.

Aww OMG! A very very very Happy New Year to you Gan, and all fellow YHM-ians Embarrassed
YOUR COLLAGE Day Dreaming Says a thousand words <3
absolutely agree with all that you've said, nothing to add Embarrassed Heart

Love youu! Hug May this year be absolutely prosperous and successful for you!

Thank you !
Love you tooHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-ShutRomComFanserendipity.

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veeann

That is so beautiful G. Happy new year to you too. Party like its 2015 Big smile

Thank you  V !

here's to more moments like these

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vanisreeEyes-Wide-ShutVeeanns_kavyaarshi21-Ara---Nargis--

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Cheers to more of Mr and Mrs Puttar's romanchik escapades! Embarrassed

Will update later! But for now Happy new year G, thanks for making me feel welcome and always giving me a platform to express myself. Big ghappi from this crazy punjaban!

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 30 December 2014 at 3:00pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bombaytola.Rajji.maalooswathibalans_kavyaRomComFan-Ara--Gan-usaonly

Veeann IF-Dazzler
Veeann
Veeann

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Veeann

Thank you  V !

here's to more moments like these

Oh wow yaar, you are on a roll today. Yes, Kaash, let's hope for more moments like this. We've had a few good ones the past few days, so there's always hope.

Sigh, it's almost 11am, need to get out of bed and stop day dreaming of puttar Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shut.Rajji.s_kavyaSurabhiA91-Gan---Nargis--

Go to top