Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Click- An Online Lovestory (TaaRey FF) (Page 17)

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Ur story s making me think whether it's worth responding to some one called sexy snapper boy online!!!!!
Nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andy_Dynamite

SaNa_sTaR Goldie
SaNa_sTaR
SaNa_sTaR

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Wow...awesome update
Sexysnapperboy LOL ...the guy is so cheesy
Taani's reaction was too funny!
Taani lied to Jenna..
Waiting for Reys entry Smile
Update soon!

Andy_Dynamite

anum_6 Goldie
anum_6
anum_6

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Thnx for pm

Andy_Dynamite

Andy_Dynamite IF-Dazzler
Andy_Dynamite
Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
thanks fr al d lyks n coments guys

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine_ashSaNa_sTaRFairy...skfirdousTR_lovebirdsraddhi

Andy_Dynamite IF-Dazzler
Andy_Dynamite
Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Chapter 4

"Pizza Hut, hey mahn!! Wassup!! Yeah I would like to order one pepperoni pizza, yeah mahn with extra toppings! Yes I need Pepsi with ice"

I rubbed my eyes as I stretched my body, "Reyansh Singhania, Apartment no 408, Maggars lane"

Snuggling ma hand in my pocket I took out my weed as I spoke over the phone. Yeah I lived in Maggars lane which was one of the best places to get shot and die. In other words, New York's most shady town.

But I have practically grown up here, that's how I learned this gangster slang language! Some stuff that is strange and scary to you is normal things to us. For example, you guys panic if you hear gunshots! We practically grew up chasing and saving our mother-effing ass from them.

GTA Vice city maybe a cool Xbox game to you, but its real life for us!

You'll find only three types of people here

The greedy crooked cops

The Rival drug dealers

The Bindle Punk, e.g. Me

The Bindle Punk's are pets of the dealers! We help them expand their business! Spread out their wings! Reach out to the needy! Etc etc Call it whatever the f*ck you want to!  In simple words we distribute drugs. Hey f*cker stop judging me! Its my job, just like every other job in the world!

Okay let me rephrase my sentence, I am a salesman. I sell products! Or maybe you can Call me a doctor, I help people get rid of their daily anxiety, worries etc!!  See...now you respect me!

But No matter how f*cked up our area and my job is I love this place. This is my home!!

How did I get here?  Let me break this down real simple and quick! Mother cheated on my father! Dad go damn pissed with the world! Ended up drinking and getting dope!

I couldn't deal with all the emotional sh*t he would blabber so I would crash out of my house and hang out on the streets, it is there that I met this cool black kid Timothy  who had the same emotional story as mine. Within no time we were soul mates, we would drink out from the same bottle, smoke one single weed, deal with same dealers and always have each others back!

I left home like when I was 13 years old  I guess? Dad never cared, Mom never showed up,so me and Tim ended up being the most popular Bindle punks of Maggars lane.And now I live in this F*cked up apartment with Tim who is trying to fix his life.

Yeah, Tim is in love! In love with this chick Barbara who works in a nightclub. Don't ask me how they met and why the F*ck they decided to get married, I don't give a damn. My bud's happy and that's all that matters to me.

But Tim decision to get married also meant that I need to move out from the apartment. I and Tim have been friends since I was 10! Since I was 13 we started to live together and now I'm 22 which means I lived in this apartment for the past 9 f*cking years!! And Tim knows Barbara for what? 9 weeks? And he wants to marry her and wants me to move out?

Bro's before hoe's!! That's the basic thing mahn!! Tim's gone crazy blind in love with this b*tch that he forgot all the rules !! But he seems happy and that's the only reason I agreed to it. And also because I didn't have a choice!!

Moving out was a big issue and I had to find a new place in a month! How could I get a new home with an empty pocket!!!And that is where www.datehokeup.com comes in the picture.

The best way I could get free accommodation was by getting a chick!! Easy prizzy right??  My username Sexysnapperboy and all the f*cked up pick up lines I learned on the street helped me meet Diana, Olivia and then Matilda. But none of the let me stay their home for more than a one night stand.

I needed someone who would let me be in for altleast 3 months! Till then Tim and Barbara will split up for sure and then I can go back!! I'm not being a crappy friend, just being real! That's whats gonna happen! Barbara's gonna cheat on Tim for some rich croaker from the nightclub!! I can see that coming!!

But till then I need accommodation! I was scrolling through various profiles when I came across this one.

SingleIndianGirl'

3 things I summarized about this girl- She is Single. She is Indian and she is desperate for a guy!

I mean look at her username and description! So vulnerable!

I don't mean to sound racist but Indian girls will let you hang out for a longer time than white girls! I'm speaking with experience!I rubbed my palms as I messaged her once and then kept messaging her over and over again! Although it didn't seem like she was impressed with me but I had to keep going!

SingleIndianGirl is the first girl who seemed quite not interested in my cheesy pick up lines. Why is it so hard to impress the girl whom you desperately need? I almost gave up on her when Tim spoke up from behind,

"Hey Dude!!! Did you manage to find any shelter for your f*cked up a*s?"

I stared at Tim as he stood holding the door and looking at me with guilt in his eyes. I could see it that it did mess him up too. He loved me!! I mean he's not in love with me...but he loves me... you know...brothers for life type love! And now he's torn up between me and Barbara...and me as a friend should help him out and support him and not whine about everything that's happening with me! That's not how boys deal with problems you see!!

"Almost" i answered him back as I turned and faced my laptop screen. i squeezed the bud of my weed as i stared at the username!! SingeIndianGirl..you have to get convinced..no matter what. Without wasting another minute I started typing,

Sexysnapperboy: Hey there!!! Did it hurt?

I waited for 10 long minutes for her reply!

SingleIndianGirl: did what hurt?????

Sexysnapperboy: When you fell out of heaven!! did that hurt?

Ohkay!! I know...this ones an old school pick up line..but i had to use all the ones i know..i cant give up...and this girl is so difficult..i was about to type another pick up line when she replied to me,

SingleIndianGirl: Listen!! I dont know what your looking for!! But i'm not the type of random stupid easy girls you find on the net! I'm here on a purpose! So please don't bother me again! I'm stressed already!!

purpose?? stressed?? what? is she on drugs or something?? No wonder she's so cranky all the time!!Oh wait..if she's on drugs..i can help her! I can supply her with drugs for free and in return she only has to let me live with her!! My screwed up life just felt sorted out for a second.

Sexysnapperboy: You're avoiding the wrong person lady!! I'm the only one you need!! I can help you out!!

I believe she must have stared at my message for long time as she didnt reply to it. I stared at her username too..i mean she didnt have any display picture so i had no option! I took a deep breath and typed again,

Sexysnapperboy: listen girl... your in trouble..i can offer you help! in return you just do me a little favour! come on tell me your problem...

SinglrIndianGirl is typing...

------

Chapetr 5

Edited by Andy_Dynamite - 26 March 2015 at 1:15am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanjahnvi_PateltaanitaareynikkypalAarti_Taareytaarey_riaTrisha49amridhiangel_taareypriya1999ggd30565TaaRey_VruShanWillyWonkanagutaareysnehac2prtnJasmine_ashtaarey-foreverdoll_dimpledasv.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaR-AnyDestiny-anum_6umatejeshFairy...TR_MN_KRprincess1926Vishu45poorni_vishaliTR_lovebirdsNicky-nish-CrazyNiru-skfirdousforeverlazySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatrevelvetrosemonikasaxena05tamanna-azaanraddhiMissu_TRcuppypie121Shubh007Mon_trsailaja.Cupcake.Viji.Chandran_PanCake_princess_tarachand91...Natasha...

Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Res / unres
Oh my god
Again Andy played with her pen
Fabulous yaar
I am searching for words to described ur work
OK coming to update finally most waited Rey happened
Never expected one, as usual Rey cool headed
Ha ha ha it was funny was Rey described about himself