Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Click- An Online Lovestory (TaaRey FF) (Page 13)

Bista-anzana IF-Dazzler
Bista-anzana
Bista-anzana

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
awesum dear... usernme was funny... haha taani excited seeing notification. hope rey b one of dem. updtee soon. waiting for taarey meet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andy_Dynamite

StarBull IF-Rockerz
StarBull
StarBull

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged
superb concept
loved it
sharon is really naughty
and online dating
love both updts
waiting for rey's entry

Edited by Priyanka.saha - 21 January 2015 at 1:00am

Andy_Dynamite

...Shrisha... Goldie
...Shrisha...
...Shrisha...

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Andy_Dynamite

...Shrisha... Goldie
...Shrisha...
...Shrisha...

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
amazing concept and updates

Andy_Dynamite

putti_taarey Goldie
putti_taarey
putti_taarey

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Awesome update..
Loved it...
Taani ol acc done
Love Sharon...
Poor taani
Do update next chappy fast

Andy_Dynamite

Andy_Dynamite IF-Dazzler
Andy_Dynamite
Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Standing near the colleges cooler I was refilling my flask. Surprisingly it seemed like everyone forgot about my boyfriend thing. No one came up to me asking about it or inquiring about how I met him, which was kind of disappointing because I had planned the whole god damn lovestory.

" Hi Taani"

It was Jenna Cary-Brown, President of the Law & International Relations (LIR) Club, smiling at me with full enthusiasm. Okay, let me just enlighten you guys about this club. LIR club is one of the nerdiest clubs on campus. They are full of toppers and scholars and Jenna is their president which makes her the nerdiest of all. They have limited seats in their club and you need to pass the entrance tests to get into it. I had signed up for it! Don't judge me but I felt it would be an honor and a matter of being proud to be a part of the smartest club in campus!

But, wondering how I'm not in this club? Well. Sharon was against it from day one and she lied to me that the tests were postponed. Next day I go to college and the list of selected students were already up on the notice board. All Sharon had to say in defense was that she wanted me to have fun in college and not be a bookworm.

"Hi Jenna" I greeted her with a smile as put back my flask in my bag.

She took a deep breath out as she held my hand, "Sweety, I heard what happened between you and Jake Douglas in the library. I know Jake is a jerk."

I smiled, Jenna is such a sweet girl right? being so supportive and nice. How I wish I had joined LIR club, we could have been best friends.

"but you don't have to lie about having a boyfriend and go to their party. You can join us!! We have our own club party this winter. And the best part is you don't need partners to get in. We gonna have quizzes and spot prizes. Its gonna be fun"

Wait!! What? Did Jenna just say I lied? Like, even Jenna is confident that I don't have a boyfriend? So its not just the cool kids who think that a nerd like me cant have boyfriends, even the nerds have their own similar opinion about me.I sucked my cheek in and grabbed my flask out again and drank all the water that I filled in one shot.

"You belong to us Taani, We are a community who support each other ..."

Jenna kept talking and I kept staring at her face all annoyed and frustrated. I noticed how she really needs to pluck her eyebrows and that upperlips thou!!! Now am glad I didn't join their club, I so feel like giving Sharon a big thank you hug.

"Jenna!!" I snapped my fingers infront of her face for her to stop. "I am not lying"

She just stared at me all confused. I took a deep breath in, "I have a boyfriend. He is a medical student and I'm getting him for the Christmas ball dance. He promised me that he is coming."

Okay I lied...!! But I had no choice! I gulped as I stared at Jenna waiting for her reaction. She smiled at me. Owh...so now she's mocking me?? I was about to speak up when she grabbed my arms,

"Taani. I'm so proud and so happy for you!!"

Surprised? Me too!! Jenna actually believed me. She gave me hug and then handed over some papers of their party. Incase my boyfriend couldn't make it at the last moment; I was always welcomed for their club party. I kind of felt bad that she believed me but in some way I felt good too. Jenna actually believed me! She thinks its possible for me to have a boyfriend.

----

I quickly rushed to the university cyber room. I needed to confirm with Mr.Billionaire that he's coming. I mean I had to invite him and he had to come!!! My life was on stake and he was my only hope!

I looked around making sure nobody was seeing what I was doing on the computer. I mean, not that anyone cares!! They'll all think I'm working on my project. Which Is a good thing as no one will interrupt mine and Mr. Billionaires conversation.

Mr.Billionaire is offline.

God damn it! Where on earth did he disappear? I shut my eyes tight as I rubbed my temple and was getting restless.

ti ding'

Sexysnapperboy: Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

This guy again!!! Why is it that the ones that we don't want to chat is always there to bother us but that one person whom I need right now decides to remain offline!! And whats with these cheesy pick up lines!!!

SingleIndianGirl : What do you want??

I waited patiently for him to reply me back, I knew I was rude but I'm not going to entertain him. I don't need to. All I need is Mr. Billionaire to show up!!

Sexysnapperboy: I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

This guy is getting on my nerves right now! And he needs to stop talking to me!

SingleIndianGirl :Stop bothering me! I'm not your type! I'm a nerd.

Sexysnapperboy: Wow!! Smart is the new sexy!!I love Nerds!!

My expression was literally like the emoticon we used when we are shocked. Like exactly the same!! I told him I'm a nerd in the hope that he would stop interacting with me but instead this guy just got into me even more. I took a deep breath in and stared at his profile picture.

Wait, Is this guy Indian!? I had a closer look, it seems like he was some wanna-be-punk, Indian guy. He had this shaggy hair that hanged on his face, whitish skin, good build muscles, tattoo arms, his dressing sense was even more pathetic than his pick up lines! he wore this low waist baggy jeans with a band "Volt" T-shirt and the background seemed like he was at some punk music concert.

If I get this guy with me for my Christmas BalI, everyone will mock me even more! He's a nightmare!! I squeezed my eyes with my fist and quickly closed his profile!!! one last time I checked if Mr.Billionaire showed up!!  but no! still offline.

Ti ding'

Sexysnapperboy: Are you busy?

I sighed again! I cant believe I skipped my class to chat with this guy.

SingleIndianGirl: Yes!

Sexysnapperboy: Busy thinking about me??

This guy is impossible! I shut my eyes and scratched my forehead! Why is this happening to me? I was just staring at the screen wondering what wrong have I done in life that I'm going through all this, when suddenly someone stood behind me and whispered,

"Sexysnapperboy??"

My eyes popped out and I almost lost my breath! Within a second I imagined the worst scene in college! The whole university mocking me! Calling me names and making meme's of me! I was getting chocked!! Without wasting any second abruptly and nervously I closed the webpage and turned!!

Sharon stood there little bent and staring at me all happy and excited. I shut my eyes out of relief! I had never ever in my life felt so stressed and terrified as I felt for those few seconds!! I'm never logging in this website at my collage cyber!! Never ever!!

Sharon pulled a chair and sat next to me and started whispering,

"You already met a guy? I told you this would work! I knew it! Who is he? Where is he from? Please tell me he's British!! Please!!"

"Calm down Sharon! You need to get a grip of your hormones; they get way out of control at times!" I rolled my eyes and closed his profile as I continued talking, "He's not my date! Sexysnapperboy? Seriously? And look at his profile picture! He seems some kind of a desperate emo!!"

"Emo!! They're hot!" Sharon fluttered her eyelashes and gave me the mischievous smile.

Trust me, when Sharon does that it's bad news for me!! I whimpered as I stared at her for mercy! Sexysnapperboy? Seriously? I hate this website already!

-----------

A/N - I know you guys waiting for Rey's entry..this was just a filler update!! Rey's coming in the next chapter i promise!!Smile

Chapter 4

Edited by Andy_Dynamite - 25 February 2015 at 9:55am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanjahnvi_PatelnikkypaltaanitaareyAarti_TaareyamridhiTaaRey_VruShanpayu_taareytaarey_riaangelrjsnehac2WillyWonkadoll_dimplerishaithraJasmine_ashprtnarsafarsanjana.sanjuTR_MN_KRlechu10princess1926Vishu45.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRanum_6umatejeshFairy...Nicky-nishTR_lovebirdspoorni_vishali.-Soumya-.Sona_loveVD-CrazyNiru-skfirdousmonikasaxena05foreverlazytamanna-azaanraddhiShubh007Mon_trcuppypie121sailaja.Cupcake.princess_tara_PanCake_Viji.Chandran...Natasha...

TR_MN_KR Goldie
TR_MN_KR
TR_MN_KR

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Yay Me firstBig smileBig smile
Coming to the update
amazing update
waiting for rey's entry
update soon
thanx for pm
Luv 
Hiral

Edited by hiralluvtaarey - 16 February 2015 at 11:33am
Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Res/unres
andy again awesome update.
I loved t and j. Yup felt bad for Taani who was managing hard to show coll that she is not single.
But i loved counters she gave to herself he he he.
I hope sexysnapperboy is our hero.
He looks so cool.
Yup of course dear i am waiting for rey entry.
Sharon is cute one.
On whole its Lovely update
Thanks for pm dear hope to see next update soon :)

Edited by Jasmine_ash - 16 February 2015 at 11:45am

Go to top