Taani s so sweet when she's like this
VDfanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice Update...
Rey misunderstood Sharon as Taani,,,,,😲
I hope he will soon meet Taani...πŸ˜›
Luvd the confused SharonπŸ˜†
And at last the conversation between Rey and Taani just awesome...
His lines will definitly make all girls blush...😳
Plz solve the MU soon bcoz i can't see Rey with anyone else otherthan Taani...
Update soon...
Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey please update this πŸ˜­
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 6

Taani,

Sexysnapperboy: You know you have the world's most gorgeous smile right?

I looked around the room for a few seconds, this was weird! How does he know that I'm smiling?

SingleIndianGirl: How do you know that? I don't even have a profile picture!

Sexysnaperboy:  Its hard to forget a smile like that when you see it in real.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I read his reply. Did he just say that he saw me in real? Sitting up straight I gulped really hard. Is he someone from my college? Is he spying on me? Well, there's only one way I could find out.

SingleIndianGirl: Are you spying on me?

Sexysnapperboy: Well, I'm glad I did! Or else I would have missed seeing an angel. Not everyone is that lucky to see you!

I sighed as I read this. He saw me!! And the worst...or maybe best part was that he found me...pretty? What exactly was I wearing today? I glanced at my dark blue long lose sweater on the hanger and sighed again. Sharon always said that it made me look a lot like her grandma. But see...Sexysnapperboy liked it.

I smiled and stared back at my screen, Now I was curious.

SingleIndianGirl: what else do you know about me?

Sexysnapperboy: 1st year Law Student, lives in New York. Parents out of town. Single, Indian And You have a pretty interesting online profile.

I giggled.

He knows me..almost! and even then decided to continue chatting with me. I know he ain't even close to Mr.Billionaire but it felt nice to finally meet someone who was willing to talk and be friends with you irrespective of what you look like. It felt amazing.

Sexysnapperboy: there's one more thing I know about you.

I smiled as I typed, "what"

Sexsnapperboy: Colour Orange suits you well!

Confused me just stared at the screen for few minutes. But then soon he distracted my mind with another of his pick up lines.

Sexysnapperboy: You want to know what's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen? Read the first word of this sentence.

I read it again and this time kind of blushed. He thinks I'm  Beautiful. For the first time a guy called me beautiful. Maybe, maybe I should give him a chance. Maybe I should get to know him better. They say You shouldn't judge a book by its cover', So maybe he is a good guy who will join me for the Christmas ball dance and maybe even be a good friend. 

Sexysnapperboy: Maybe we should meet up tomorrow? My friends getting married and the Clubs throwing him a party! You should join us.

SingleIndianGirl: party? And me? Are you sure?

Sexynsapperboy: Oh yeah! Don't worry! It will be pretty fun! Trust me. You like parties right?

I laid my fingers on the keyboard. He saw me and thinks that I like to party? I glanced quickly at myself in the mirror wondering which angle made me look like someone who's even been to a party? I pouted a few times like how those girls do while taking selfies.

Yeah...maybe a little!

SingleIndianGirl: Can I bring a friend?
There's no way I'm going alone. Duh!!

Sexysnapperboy: Your wish is my command. So I'll see you Tacko Club, tomorrow at 8pm.

Walking towards the mirror again I rubbed my arms. He spoke a lot about my smile, I smiled a little at first but as it grew it pressed my rosy cheeks and slowly revealed my teeth. I noticed that my smile caused my eyes to crinkle in the corner which made me look pretty...yeah ever since he praised me I think..maybe I actually am pretty.

----Few hours later

"A party?" yelled Sharon out of excitement, "You...Taani Shikhawat are inviting me to a party?That too in a club?"

Sharon has always been a drama queen!

"Yes Sharon!" I nodded my head

She bite her lip as she moved towards me, "This is not your study club party right?"

I tilted my head out of disappointment and Sharon laughed, I couldn't blame her. Maybe its hard to believe that I'm inviting her for a party. You know...me..geek..nerd...bookworm etc etc.

"but who's party is it anyways?"

Sharon's curious voice made me a bit nervous. I pressed my lips and walked towards my desk.

"Just a friend"

"And your friend invited the both of us?"

I nervously cleared my throat, "Yeah!"

There was pin drop silence between the both of us as I stared at my notes and Sharon...just stared at me. Waiting for me to explain this maybe. I know I was supposed to tell her that the it's the online guy I'm talking about...but for some reasons I couldn't...maybe a little nervous or shy or awkward!! This whole thing is new to me ohkay!!

----------Next Day, 8 pm

I could hear the music blaring as I stood in line. It's freezing outside Tacko Club, but I am close to the front of the line. I wrap my arms around myself and move forward. I had no problem getting inside with my fake I.D and once I'm in; my eyes have to adjust to the darkness.

There are multicolored flashing lights on the dance floor, but they are not bright enough to reach beyond that. It's very crowded tonight which made me kind off suffocated. As I make my way to the bar, dancing sweaty bodies press and rub up against me. I don't mind though, it's the fastest way across the room.I feel their eyes on me as I pass and felt a little out of place for a moment.

I looked at myself, After hours of arguments at home Sharon had managed to throw my jeans and Lee Cooper top inside the wardrobe and convinced me to wear her black mesh panel dress. Although initially I didn't want to even try it on but once I saw myself in the mirror I was a little impressed with myself. It did manage to show off my curves and very little skin.

I had a very little makeup done when Sharon snatched my face in her hands and scribbled a lot of stuff on my eyes, cheeks and lips.

At the end of my makeover session, I really looked like someone who is ready to go to a club.

I looked around and spotted Sharon already dancing with Glen! Inspite of asking her not to bring anyone with her she insisted that we needed someone to pick and drop us back home and also Glen was her favorite and she loved clubbing with him.

The whole day I tried to tell Sharon that its decided and Sexysnapperboy  is the guy whom I'm going to ask to pretend to be my boyfriend but due to some reasons or the other I didn't manage to speak to her.

Screaming and yelling Sharon and Glen jumped next to me as they were clearly having a great time. All I did was just give them a nervous smile.

"Hey"

A husky voice behind me calls out to us. I noticed Sharon tilting her head and her eyes scanned him head to toe, if I go by her expression, she wasn't quite impressed. With my heart stuck in my throat I turned and glanced at him through my reading glasses. He wore a shaggy pant and loose grey tshirt. He had a tattooed arm and some strings on his wrist. I noticed how he had pierced his eyebrow too. He was thug. Totally thug!

And It was him!Sexysnapperboy.

----------

priya1999 thumbnail
Ummm he is not praising taani actually but it was fun thank you for pm and update soon 
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update...πŸ‘

Just Love It...😊

Every Scene Is Mind-Blowing...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Evert Scene Was Portrait Beautifully...⭐️

Update Next Part Soon...πŸ˜ƒEdited by Shubh007 - 8 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
Super update 
Waiting their meet 
Update soon 
ndcdance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Will be waiting for wat rey thinks wen he comes to lnw who's the real raani..
But still..it was an amazing update. !
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really crusious to know who is that guy?
nice update
loved it
princess1926 thumbnail
It was awesome!
But Rey was praising Taani...
TaaRey talk was nice though...
Hope Rey realises that it's Sharon and doesn't break Taani's heart..
Update asap