Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update
superbly written
rey's pov was nice
thanks for pm 
update soon
priya1999 thumbnail
hayeee andy devi ki jai ho...awesome update omg rey ye kis chiz se bana hai my godd he isss sooo ummm cute and a liar also awww taani is in sweet trouble hope they will meet soon thanku for pm and update soon
radhikha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yarr
didn't expect this that rey is a drug dealer nd he need a house
No words
I just love it
Thnku for the pm
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update

finally rey's entry

n i m shock

i mean i didnt know his character will be like this

anyways its going to be so much fun to see them falling for each other

eager to read next part

update it soon
umatejesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice upd
so it was rey who is chatting with taani
upd nxt prt soon
sanjana.sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey there.  First m really sorry for late reply  . Coming to the update,  a  unique  concept.  Different way of life  and charectors,  It sure is a little  twisty but  surely  great  and  unique style of  presentation.  Waiting for further updates.  Again thanks for all the pms. 
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow
Loved Reys introduction
His life is so different and described really nicely :)
Can't wait for him and Taani to meet
Update soon
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waw I just read all part
they are awsome
I just love it
plz update next part soon
plzzz pm me
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 5

Taani,

I stared at my long message in which i wrote my entire story of how Jake mocked me,how i lied to Jenna and everyone about my boyfriend and how Mr.Billionaire never came back online. I even typed if Sexysnapperboy could help me!I really needed help..Desperately!!

I was about to click on the send option when I stopped. What am I doing!!??? Am I doing the right thing by telling him? But Why am I making myself sound like a loser to a guy who annoys me already!! And what made me think that he can help me? I sighed as I clicked on the delete button. I was in deep trouble and no guy on earth apart from Mr.Billionaire could help me.

Wasting no more time I clicked on the log out button and shut my eyes as I rested my head on my seat.

"Taani You've got an email from your dad" Sharon spoke up from behind.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling,Sharon knew I heard her and she knew I wouldn't reply to her also. Slowly I moved towards my desk and laid my head down on my laptop keyboard. Taking few deep breaths I tried to ignore what Sharon said, I dint want to speak to them, about them, or even read anything regarding them. They didn't consider me before getting divorced so I wont entertain them either.

Without wasting any further time I dragged myself into the room and forced myself to sleep.

-----The Next day

Rey,

I woke up early this morning. Had to make my way straight to New York Law School. Why? To meet SingleIndianGirl!!!!

Well, I was desperate for accommodation, I was running out of time and she was my last hope. So I used all the hacking skills I learnt all this years and tracked where she lived. Then with all the contacts I have in this town I found she lived in New York city and  there are two girls in that apartment. I'm a Smart ass right...i know!!! Although I was a bit disappointed that she is a law student , which also means she will be geeky with glasses and maybe braces and a complete bore of a person but as long as I get a house who cares!!

I parked my car in the parking lot and walked out. As I scrolled through the corridor I realized that there were so few Indians out here which made me kind off happy... at least it wont be so difficult to find her.

I was randomly walking inside when...I stopped. If you were here watching what I'm seeing right now you would stop too!!! I just spotted an angel... She was standing among some blonde's wearing a ripped dark blue jeans and a short loose orange top that was showing off her thin flat small waist. She had left her wavy hair down and it was moving flawlessly because of the breeze.

She was giggling and talking at the same time, As an Indian I could tell that she was an Indian too. My heart stopped beating as I realized she could be the SingleIndianGirl I'm spying on. Before I could even realize, I was standing just few centimeters away from this perfect fair, clear skin goddess. She was so lost in her talks that she didn't realize that I was there. I didn't blame her too, she could ignore the whole world...everything is fair when she does it!!!

But to my luck, she finally realized I'm there and turned and looked at me, damn that confused, strange look!! Killed me instantly!

"Are you looking for someone?" she asked in an innocent tone.

I just stared at her pink lips that gave me confused smile.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she glanced at me head to toe, like as if she knows me.

"Have we met before? I feel I've seen you some where"

Damn it. Do you realize what happened here?? No?  The thing that happened here is called hitting the jackpot!! My luck for the first time was shining just like a diamond out under the sun!! I Gave my best smile as I spoke up,

"Damn Girl, if you were a fruit, you'd be a FINEapple" I winked, which made the other blonde girls giggle but this chick just stared at me.

"I know I've seen you somewhere but I cant remember" she kept insisting.

I sucked my cheek in as I smiled at her, "Are you single?"

She gave a nervous laugh while she glanced at her friends and nodded a yes.

"Are you Indian?"

"Yes, she is" answered one of her blonde friend.

I felt like God was being extra nice to me right now. Like for the first time I was getting what I didn't expect.  I know she didn't recognize me and its absolutely fine!! I mean a gorgeous girl like her must be having millions of guys hitting on her so it definitely will be difficult to keep in track each one of them.

"I'll remind you at 8'o clock who I am, see ya later" I slowly walked away staring at her for the last time. I was the luckiest human on earth!

-----

Taani,

Through my reading glasses I scanned at the attendance sheet and stopped right next to

Roll. No 132 Sharon Raiprakash

As always Sharon bunked Human Rights lecture and I had to sign next to her name to save her from getting black listed. I sighed as I passed on the attendance sheet behind me and glanced at the clock on the wall. I for the first time wanted to leave the classroom as soon as possible.

Reason? Ever since this boyfriend thing is up I couldn't help but stare at Jake and his girl friend sitting right infront of my row, smiling and giggling at each other after every few milli seconds! What's so funny? Why don't they just stop acting like this perfect made for each other couple... which they actuaIly are! I rolled my eyes and tried to concentrate on what was going on the class but miserably failed at it. Again I found myself staring shamelessly at his girlfriend, why didn't I get any of her features?

I couldn't focus; I now wanted to check whether Mr.Billionaire replied. What if he really did reply?I was feeling restless. I, Taani Shikhawat who used to love lectures and took notes was now waiting for the lecture to get over so that I could check on some website? What is even wrong with me? I was not impressed with myself at all. It was then that I just decided to forget all about the website and focus on my studies from now one.

As soon as the bell rang I grabbed my notes and rushed out of the class. I was in such a hurry that I crashed into Sharon.

"Taani Pumpkin" she greeted me. "You know something really weird happened today"

"Weird? Ever since you lied to Jake about my boyfriend everything that's happening to me is weird"

Sharon glanced at the ground with a sad guilty face which made me feel miserable for saying that to her.

"Sharon I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to... its just that I'm stressed..Anyways, what were you saying? Something weird happened ?"

Suddenly her eyes popped up, "Exactly!! I met this guy! Who looked so familiar but I just couldn't recognize him. Did this ever happen to you? Its so weird..I tried so hard to..."

Sharon and her stories with random guys! I sighed as I interrupted,

"Sharon! This has happened to you a million times already. You meet so many guys and then completely forget about them"

"That's true!!" she giggled, " anyways!!" she shrugged her hands "I have an appointment for my manicure. You wanna join?"

I nodded my head, "I have to complete your Property law project. Remember?"

She hit her forehead, "Oh yeah!! And how about my US law assignment? I completely forgot about it"

"I submitted that last week" I smiled.

Sharon pulled for me for a hug, "You know you're the best right?I'll be back soon and we'l do the project together alright?"

Alright!! I'll see you later" I said as I giggled and broke the hug. I had loads of work to do. To begin with I had to stop focusing on the website and concentrate on my studies.

-----------Few hours later

I poured all the leftover pasta on my plate and walked towards my desk. Sharon was still not home. I assumed she crashed into some guy who probably convinced her to go for a movie or dinner. It happens all the time.

Ti ding

I was about to open my book when I heard the notification beep. I gulped and sat on my study desk ignoring it as I chose my notes to be more important.

Ti ding

Another notification! I looked up and although my mind was forcing me to walk in the living area and grab my laptop and check whats going on, I resisted it. Taking a deep breath I grabbed a pink highlighter and began marking some important points.

Ti ding

That's it!! I could stop myself anymore. Who was it?

Sexysnapperboy:  Is your name google? Cuz you've got everything I'm looking for ;)

I took a deep breath in, although I am not fond of this guy but these lines did manage to bring a small smile on my face and also I felt stupid for assuming that it could have been Mr. Billionaire.

Sexysnapperboy: Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

I raised my eyebrows out of surprise! This guy was something!!

Sexysnapperboy: If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous!!

I giggled!! Yes I did!! I've been so hard at this guy but yet he never gave up! Why?

Sexysnapperboy: You know you have the world's most gorgeous smile right?

I looked around the room for a few seconds, this was weird!

SingleIndianGirl: How do you know that? I don't even have a profile picture!

Ohkay! Stop judging me!! I know , I know I was supposed to forget about this website and concentrate on my project, and Sharons project and stuff. But...he said I had a gorgeous smile, now that's new to me! Its okay to chat with someone who appreciates you...

its okay right?

----------------

Chapter 6

Edited by Andy_Dynamite - 8 years ago
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
did rey see sharon and falls for her