Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

really Aliya

Sanjhari IF-Dazzler
Sanjhari
Sanjhari

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
how many of you think that Aliya as really changed for real. I bet none
well I think sh has changed her plan...even after her suicide attempt nothing has changed really for her
but what if she will pretend all good in front of everyone and praise Pragya, and make sure that Bulbul will be out of her way...
then no one will have problem with her and purab's relationship and eventually purab will also come round
and she will get what she wants... and now she will not do anything, rather she will make tannu do everything or not to do anything in front
just stay behind the curtains and play your game...

how many of you will agree with it????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karen7731ishika.kmahabirf25

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Aaliyah is absolutely pretending to be good. She has decided to do things undercover now. She knows Abhi is not with her in her evil plans anymore even remotely. Because now he clearly knows Pragya was at no fault and nor does he want to force Aaliyah on Purab.
I think she will cook up (or already has) a secret plan to separate RaBul without even making Abhi or Pragya realize it was her deed. I am curious to see how she does it but I refuse to believe that an evil- stubborn person like Aaliyah can change so easily. Even Abhi was surprised she has  changed.. but sadly she won't.

She may even bring down Tannu and expose her to get into the good books or everyone (like she knows about Tannu sending MMS to Daadi etc.).

Edited by -Tia- - 30 December 2014 at 2:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjhari

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
aaliya is faking...a devil like her can never change overnight...she has some bigger plans running into her head...but what is her plan...thats the main question...
i am really confused regarding her plans...

Sanjhari

Sanjhari IF-Dazzler
Sanjhari
Sanjhari

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

aaliya is faking...a devil like her can never change overnight...she has some bigger plans running into her head...but what is her plan...thats the main question...
i am really confused regarding her plans...
but I had a feeling that abhi has a doubt on her when she asked for the marriage in their house...
whatever it is I don't want them to separate Rabul...
its the only couple in the serial where both are in love with each other and are together...

Mages

Sanjhari IF-Dazzler
Sanjhari
Sanjhari

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Aaliyah is absolutely pretending to be good. She has decided to do things undercover now. She knows Abhi is not with her in her evil plans anymore even remotely. Because now he clearly knows Pragya was at no fault and nor does he want to force Aaliyah on Purab.
I think she will cook up (or already has) a secret plan to separate RaBul without even making Abhi or Pragya realize it was her deed. I am curious to see how she does it but I refuse to believe that an evil- stubborn person like Aaliyah can change so easily. Even Abhi was surprised she has  changed.. but sadly she won't.

She may even bring down Tannu and expose her to get into the good books or everyone (like she knows about Tannu sending MMS to Daadi etc.).
ya even in precap, I am so sure she will save bulbul and be good in front of everyone...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top