Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Tomorrow episode spoiler ...Zaki grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (Page 5)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by chicksoup

Arzoo looked calm and collected when she called the taxi...was she going to pick up her family?
How is Sahir to be blamed for her going in the taxi?Confused..Even if hse was upset...she should have waited for a decent hour to catch the taxi...ShockedLOL

Aww..but he is welcome to feel guilty all the same...EmbarrassedLOL

LOL lets suppose one is cool and calm ... goes out and ends up in such a situation who is to be blamed? The original cab rape case they are re-enacting ... whose fault was that? Thing is whether you are cool, composed or disoriented ... things like this happen every day, don't they? So who is responsible there? or are we trying to say girls should stop going out at night altogether? or the boyfriends/girlfriends should always breakup in day time? LOL

Though the purpose of my response was to show that Arzoo must have been mature enough to go by the cab at that time in the night for some purpose..since u started a debate...Embarrassed

Whose fault is it?

The cab company who hired him without verification..his parents who did not bring up properly...his teachers who did not teach him to be a good human..the society that did not give him enough opportunities..God who put a beast among us.. the list could be endless...

At the end of the day, all I can say is...be safe...

It is not about who is to be blamed..
It is your life...You do the things you canto keep yourself safe.
We can all play the blame game...but the only person who has lost a part of their self in this incident is you.

I am a person who never thought twice about using public transport even at 4:30 AM in the morning...even alone...(College days...Usually that'd be the time the train arrived...)...

But now..I am aware of who is around me...and I don't feel safe in perfectly 'safe' places at odd times in the night.

I can blame the society..the police..the authorities...at the end of the day, I know I have to be careful.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-prettypriSoaps1Suvika.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I agree we need to be careful and its' also true arzoo doesn't look disoriented when she stops the cab ... but my only point is it happens even with people who r more mature and more careful ... we live in dirty societies where some losers are just hungry ... I agree we need to be careful but in the end sometimes all your care goes to waste but yes one should always always always be alert when using public transport specially cabs etc. that just have you and the driver ... not just at night but day time too! You never know where a monster is hiding and in what get-up! I think the purpose of this scene is to give out that message too ... don't be careless! 

Edited by Soaps1 - 30 December 2014 at 10:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

jahanaara1 Newbie
jahanaara1
jahanaara1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Arzoo looked calm and collected when she called the taxi...was she going to pick up her family?
How is Sahir to be blamed for her going in the taxi?Confused..Even if hse was upset...she should have waited for a decent hour to catch the taxi...ShockedLOL

LOL lets suppose one is cool and calm ... goes out and ends up in such a situation who is to be blamed? The original cab rape case they are re-enacting ... whose fault was that? Thing is whether you are cool, composed or disoriented ... things like this happen every day, don't they? So who is responsible there? or are we trying to say girls should stop going out at night altogether? or the boyfriends/girlfriends should always breakup in day time? LOL

Though the purpose of my response was to show that Arzoo must have been mature enough to go by the cab at that time in the night for some purpose..since u started a debate...Embarrassed

Whose fault is it?

The cab company who hired him without verification..his parents who did not bring up properly...his teachers who did not teach him to be a good human..the society that did not give him enough opportunities..God who put a beast among us.. the list could be endless...

We can all play the blame game...but the only person who has lost a part of their self in this incident is you.

I am a person who never thought twice about using public transport even at 4:30 AM in the morning...even alone...(College days...Usually that'd be the time the train arrived...)...

But now..I am aware of who is around me...and I don't feel safe in perfectly 'safe' places at odd times in the night.

I can blame the society..the police..the authorities...at the end of the day, I know I have to be careful.Smile

I so agree with this. As a women who travels alone on work, I know that I have to be careful. If my flight is delayed and I have to catch a cab to the hotel at midnight, I cannot blame the pilot, airport, airlines etc. if something happens (god forbid). The choice of correct time is also not available many a times. In this situation no one is to blame except the cab driver. Sahir will probably blame himself because he will feel Arzoo left the house because of him. I only hope that the positive outcome of this scary incident will be Sahir realising that he cannot push Arzoo out of his life and live in peace. There is always a solution and hopefully Sahir will find that or work towards it making the serial more pleasant to watch

chicksoup

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Whose fault is it?

Yes it's true that we are the ones who need to be most careful because we are tbe ones affected when something like this happens...whosever may be to blame!
It's important also to be aware and alert when you are in a public transport especially a cab especially at night..
There have been numerous occasions when I have been the last one to get dropped home sometimes at 12 in the night! I have always made sure I tell someone my location constantly...make sure the guy doesn't think that he can do anything and get away...sometimes I wonder if it's paranoia as the drivers are all verified ones...but it never hurts to be extra careful!

Coming to the show...it's an unfortunate incident...we still don't know why Arzoo was in the cab,..she was looking at her phone and gave him an exact location to go to so was she going to get her family? If it was aimless wandering she wouldn't have got into the cab and told a specific place would she? And since she told him a location I think she didn't realize he had veered off path...the sick guy took advantage! It isn't Sahirs fault that this happened to her...but he will blame himself!

chicksoup

Go to top