Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Tomorrow episode spoiler ...Zaki grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (Page 2)

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90hagengrumpydwarfRush_25

GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
It's not Zaki's fault. No one forced Sahir to do all that sh*t to Arzoo. This is all on Sahir to be honest, and he has some serious redeeming to do.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90figuerehagengrumpydwarfrs.shailu29

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
So it took Arzoo almost getting raped for Saahir to feel guilty enough to start repenting for his actions? Otherwise he would have continued through with the business deal? Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90GoldenPanda.

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
sahir lost the battle long back when he started the game in which he realised that he loves arzoo.the deal was a mask to show that he did all this for the deal .It doesn't look like a fake love drama but a fake deal drama
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

So it took Arzoo almost getting raped for Saahir to feel guilty enough to start repenting for his actions? Otherwise he would have continued through with the business deal? Silly
Sadly yes Cry ...but hold on yaar is Sahir only guilty or all ready for redemption nowShocked - ALLAHKNOWS !!
hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

I REALLY FEEL SO BAD FOR ARZOO SHE HAS TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH .I REALLY WANT SOMETHING DRASTIC TO HAPPEN TO SAHIR WHICH ALMOST DESTROYS HIM COMPLETELY.THIS TIME I REALLY DON'T WANT ARZOO ANYWHERE NEAR HIM.i REALLY WANT SAHIR TO SUFFER TO THE CORECry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90grumpydwarf

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Sadly yes Cry ...but hold on yaar is Sahir only guilty or all ready for redemption nowShocked - ALLAHKNOWS !!
I THIN THIS IS HOW GUL'S STORY THE FEMALE LEAD SUFFERS THE WORST AND EVEN THEN SHE COMES BACK TO HEAL HIS PAIN .HE WILL THROW HER LIKE GARBAGE BUT SHE WILL STILL LOVE HIM.THAT IS WHY IT IS PASSIONATE LOVE STORY.I REALLY DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE ANY REDEMPTION TRACK.ALL HIS LOVE WAS ONLY THERE  FOR ZEENAT AND ALL THE HATRED IS ONLY FOR ARZOO.SHE WOULD HAVE TO ALMOST DIE ALL THE TIME TO HEAL HIS PAIN.SO I FEEL ZEENAT AND SAHIR ARE PASSIONATE LOVERSDead
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
TFS.. 

another roller coaster ride. Can't say I am looking fwd to it but if this brings us closer to the end of this track then I am all for it. 

Most def NOT saying Sahir is blameless but I don't like the way CVs are dealing with Zaki's character.. ignoring his hand in all the mess and showing him pristine white, pointing fingers at Sahir. Why is he not saying I wish I hadn't told you about my love for Arzoo without confirming her feelings towards me. None of this would have happened if I had kept my mouth shut that day. That should be there. Why should Sahir shoulder everything when the fault has been on both sides?? Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-prettypriSoaps1

Go to top