Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Its some rape app ... they r trying to promote that tells gps 
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Its some rape app ... they r trying to promote that tells gps 

yes. I just read the article. Good. more aware the women are, more safer they will be. 

Now my next question... will Sahir hit the guy or give preference to taking Arzoo away from there?? 
Soaps1 thumbnail
It will depend on what the cab wala does ... if he puts up a fight or just runs away? ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok...lots has been said already about how Zaki is no harmless child ...he cannot be Mr. Goody two shoes now! So I wouldn't want to reiterate that except to say he certainly wasn't doing just harmless flirting...if so Samaira would not have a leg to stand on in this pregnancy drama! No smoke without fire...no possibility of kid with just flirting๐Ÿ˜†.
Leaving that aside...

Zaki never realized or if he did realize he didn't bother about tbe pain his own brother Sahir was going through for 7 years..whether he knew about zeenats betrayal or not he was so immersed in his useless partying that he didn't provide any support for Sahir.
He never realized that Arzoo loved Sahir and not him...he mistook everything and was responsible for this stupid game starting .
Samaira wants to marry him..if he hadn't given her cause to hope no one would be in this situation now.
Last he is not able to see how guilty Sahir is feeling...how much agony Sahir is in...he doesn't need to twist the knife deeper and tell Sahir...

Sahir isn't responsible for Arzoos molestation by the cab driver...he couldn't have known such a thing would happen...and it's added guilt to his huge burden...not saying he was right in playing with Arzoos feelings..no..not at all...he wasn't...but Zaki is no one to point fingers!

One hw didn't care about hs brother..mother...house..responsibilities...is now taking up for Arzoo...because he fancies himself in love with her..else who knows..he may have been partying away the night๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by prettypri - 9 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail

It will depend on what the cab wala does ... if he puts up a fight or just runs away? ๐Ÿ˜•

he keeps breaking furniture with such ease. Wish he puts all that anger to good use 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Also one more thing that just occurred to me ... when Sahir started this game why did zaki not go and tell arzoo there and then? Why did he wait till her heart was broken? Is it because zaki wanted to be sure if she is a gold digger or not? or he was so over confident that he never thought she may not love him ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mmm Sahir is at fault , that we all know. But Sahir knows that more than any1 else. He blames himself and is regretful. But what about Zaki ? He is not taking an ounce of credit for bringing Arzoo to this level. It's his silly, juvenile and idiotic one sided luv that has rushed everything to this point.
Suvika. thumbnail

Also one more thing that just occurred to me ... when Sahir started this game why did zaki not go and tell arzoo there and then? Why did he wait till her heart was broken? Is it because zaki wanted to be sure if she is a gold digger or not? or he was so over confident that he never thought she may not love him ๐Ÿ˜•

I think he thoughts Sahir will approach Arzoo and Arzoo will say "Yeh aap kya kehrahe hain Sir. Mein Zaki ko pyaar karti hoon. Poore dil se. Allah knows, you can keep your property and your house to yourself. I only want Zaki." ๐Ÿ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Very frankly ... right or wrong ... evil or bad ... Sahir is the only character in this show who does self analysis ... who knows when he is wrong and accepts it too, even when he can't correct it he knows and acknowledges ... no other character looks inside of them ... be it zaki, arzoo, alvira or anyone else! 
Suvika. thumbnail

Very frankly ... right or wrong ... evil or bad ... Sahir is the only character in this show who does self analysis ... who knows when he is wrong and accepts it too, even when he can't correct it he knows and acknowledges ... no other character looks inside of them ... be it zaki, arzoo, alvira or anyone else! 

yes. the self analysis is lacking in others. don't know why the makers are not showing it. Esp Arzoo's. It is supposed to be THEIR story. not just HIS story... right??