India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Tomorrow episode spoiler ...Zaki grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Now will anyone in this house speak to Zaki and make him understand his affair with Samaira started all thisAngry - make him guilty as well yaar CVsCry

CREDIT : Twitter n rival sites

Episode - 65

8:30 PM - 9:00 PM, 31 Dec

Sahir brings a fainted Aarzoo back home. 
Aarzoo family is back and shocked to see her state ...
Nausheen expresses her gratitude to Sahir for saving Aarzoo's life. 
Zaqqi blames Sahir for all the pain he has caused Aarzoo and makes him more guilty

Edited by Bujee09 - 30 December 2014 at 1:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tashedent4uVJDIPAVD927hagenShas3kinu17Ecrivain.EnduranceSuvika.-Swetha-

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Sahir needs it  zaki is right she is in this situation because of sahir but arzoo should also be blamed GIRL for once can't she leave her phone aside when she is getting inside a cab late night and not even seeing that guy's face how horrible ,devil's face he has and she just gets on the cab .I know she had a heartbreak but she can't be that blind not even to see his face before getting into the cab.This is way too careless .I really want her character to grow in a way bit more sensible,and a little bit responsible .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90feministgrumpydwarfCarabelli5Shas3rs.shailu29EnduranceMisHumptyDumpty

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
umm I have been itching to say this so I am telling. I dont understand why are we trying to fault Zaki. I just wanted to say is that I get it Zaki is a player but serio usly all I ever saw was some harmless flirting he never gave fake promises to any girl about marrying them, he only slept with them who also didnt want an emotional relationship just like them so he just went with the flow I am not defending his behaviour but whatever he is doing right now is reality. samaira seems like an annoying spoilt kid she is like Zaki but as she is a girl she got knocked up by someone else (I am saying this because reports proved she is pregnant lol) so obviously Zaki never slept that day with her. Arzoo needs support unfortunately she has a very useless family consisting of a mother who is drowning in her own sorrow woh Kya Arzoo ko Sahara degi a selfish sisterand another sister who god knows Kya karti hai even though she is shown really smart. The grandmother is tao tolerable. If the support comes from Zaki I think its fine. maybe for his selfish reasons. I am very hurt by sahir's actions expected better response from Arzoo. omggg tomorrow's episode os scaring me.

p.s I am sorry I still want Saaz together but that doesn't justify Sahir's actions sorrryyy :'(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90rosal_awesomehagenhabsShas3rs.shailu29MisHumptyDumptyEndurance

itsjazzy90 Newbie
itsjazzy90
itsjazzy90

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

Sahir needs it  zaki is right she is in this situation because of sahir but arzoo should also be blamed GIRL for once can't she leave her phone aside when she is getting inside a cab late night and not even seeing that guy's face how horrible ,devil's face he has and she just gets on the cab .I know she had a heartbreak but she can't be that blind not even to see his face before getting into the cab.This is way too careless .I really want her character to grow in a way bit more sensible,and a little bit responsible .

I agree with you Sahir deserves it and Zaki is right for blaming himSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hagenrosal_awesomegrumpydwarfShas3rs.shailu29MisHumptyDumpty

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

umm I have been itching to say this so I am telling. I dont understand why are we trying to fault Zaki. I just wanted to say is that I get it Zaki is a player but serio usly all I ever saw was some harmless flirting he never gave fake promises to any girl about marrying them, he only slept with them who also didnt want an emotional relationship just like them so he just went with the flow I am not defending his behaviour but whatever he is doing right now is reality. samaira seems like an annoying spoilt kid she is like Zaki but as she is a girl she got knocked up by someone else (I am saying this because reports proved she is pregnant lol) so obviously Zaki never slept that day with her. Arzoo needs support unfortunately she has a very useless family consisting of a mother who is drowning in her own sorrow woh Kya Arzoo ko Sahara degi a selfish sisterand another sister who god knows Kya karti hai even though she is shown really smart. The grandmother is tao tolerable. If the support comes from Zaki I think its fine. maybe for his selfish reasons. I am very hurt by sahir's actions expected better response from Arzoo. omggg tomorrow's episode os scaring me.

p.s I am sorry I still want Saaz together but that doesn't justify Sahir's actions sorrryyy :'(

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH UWink  SAHIR NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL OTHERWISE IT WILL BE TOO LATE.SAHIR IS RESPONSIBLE TO SOME EXTENT FOR ARZOO'S CONDITION

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90rosal_awesomefeministgrumpydwarfShas3rs.shailu29MisHumptyDumpty

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
arzoo being trapped at these incident is just an accident, its isnt sahir or zaki's fault.. yes she has been heartbroken, but any girl can fall in such a dismal situation, and nobody is responsible other than the creep .. its really too much to blame sahir for this, yeah he has his mistakes, but then he isnt faulty for the haadsa that happened with arzoo, that might make him more guilty because he is already guil ridden, but that still does not mean that he should be blamed, atleast thank him as he reached at the right time, otherwise its easy to play the blame game and its equally tough to consider yourself faulty and go on and take measures .. Zaki can only talk, where was he when arzoo was at this condition / it was again sahir na who saved her ? he definitely shouldn't be put on pedestal only because he loves arzoo..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tashefeminist-svetalana-

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree whatever happened isnt anyone else but the disgusting cab drivers' fault. And according to the spoilers Sahir was called from Arzoo's phone accidently it was just fate...err..CVs haahaha. he wouldnt know if it wasnt for the call. so Zaki is not her humsafars thats why he never got called accidently lol. so yeah.

btw I cant sleep after the precap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Oh yes chill buddies HugSahir is all wrong and am equally mad at himAngry but Zaki hasnt cleared the airs either  ...Isnt it ? 
Let him be a good friend to Aarzoo no issuesThumbs Up ...but both these Chaudary brothers haunting each other is just a run on the mill ...its not getting anywhere ...

Yes Sahir is responsible for Aarzoo stepping out of house but how is Zaki helping the situation here is what i fail to understand ...

The bros. start pointing fingers at each other and never arrive at a decision ...D'oh Its high time they should stop this blame game and take it forward either one should prove Sam wrong or he get married to Sam or the other should sign a deal with rehman or do something else more interesting  Big smile 

Go to top