Balika Vadhu

Shashank Sargun at Ravi Dubey's Birthday Bash

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedHeart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicJaya-V_Manahil_RayofHope_AdorableAnushajdfanmahi12saba113Srujana7.MaNanBeautifulSoul_A-Musing-Metiny15

_Manahil_ Senior Member
_Manahil_
_Manahil_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
My sweethearts Looking awesomeStar Their friendship rocks StarMiss watching them as Jagya GangaCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushajdfanDreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Looking so good HeartJust look how good they look together The real life  comfort level with each other made their on screen pair awesome but now everything gone for us Crybut thanks for these small doses we keep getting of theirs off screen  light our heartsHeart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VRayofHope_AdorableAnushaSrujana7.MaNanjdfanDreamer_tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
tfs jia

my hotties Love them so much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaDreamer_tiny15

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
TFS jia

aww their friendship is so sweet Love them both and miss watching them on screen I wish wish wish someone calls Sargun back as Ganga Please Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VRayofHope_Srujana7.MaNanDreamer_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdorableAnusha

TFS jia

aww their friendship is so sweet Love them both and miss watching them on screen I wish wish wish someone calls Sargun back as Ganga Please Cry
i m also wishing same.hppe it cums  true.
they really luk so gud 2gether.missing them  as jagya & ganga.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VDreamer_

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Sometimes its better not to open your mouth to say anything Things happen and then regretOuch i wanted Sargun to leave because i felt her talent being wasted Days she would not come even for  some seconds Seven consecutive days she would remain absent or  if come just to tell Dadisaa dinner is ready No JaGan scene one whole  month whatever their  few scenes were that were with Dsa and others I felt so disgusted seeing behavior of cvs  i wanted SV and Sargun both leave and do something better i never knew it will be fullfilledLOL Now i am regretting why even i opened my mouth Sargun left and right now i am missing her so much She fitted Ganga's character so well Sriti's loss for me was covered by her although i never wanted SJ to leave ever i was quite hurted when she left but that loss was healed by Sargun i got connected to her now i don't know i will be able to give my heart to anyother Cry

Jaya-VDreamer_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

Sometimes its better not to open your mouth to say anything Things happen and then regretOuch i wanted Sargun to leave because i felt her talent being wasted Days she would not come even for  some seconds Seven consecutive days she would remain absent or  if come just to tell Dadisaa dinner is ready No JaGan scene one whole  month whatever their  few scenes were that were with Dsa and others I felt so disgusted seeing behavior of cvs  i wanted SV and Sargun both leave and do something better i never knew it will be fullfilledLOL Now i am regretting why even i opened my mouth Sargun left and right now i am missing her so much She fitted Ganga's character so well Sriti's loss for me was covered by her although i never wanted SJ to leave ever i was quite hurted when she left but that loss was healed by Sargun i got connected to her now i don't know i will be able to give my heart to anyother Cry
sidra it happend wid me  also in 2 cases . in BV & UT. tho i want mth-vishnu but don't want them 2 b in award show due 2 sum illogical reason & luk i lost both.now i really regret why i wanted that.
tho i want ShaGun 2 leave BV & not only one prsn & in UT tho i don't want AjIna in award category but wanted them as on-screen couple in UT.Ouch

Jaya-VDreamer_BeautifulSoul_

Go to top