Sasural Simar Ka

The most interesting track (Page 3)

Premarlove455 Goldie
Premarlove455
Premarlove455

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manavissk

Originally posted by Premarlove455

Seriously cvs has lost their minds, what was the point of putting Sara in this show,why the hell they r wasting their money,for Sara in ssk. They would have done with Avika as roli.

Guys I think cvs will turn us crazy sooon ,ghost ,then, nagaan and maybe soon monsters may come in ssk.

probably aliens in next track .Imagine some character entering bw house in space shipROFL

Maybe yes as cvs lost their minds aliens may come in saree and covers their face and later on RoSim will find it ,omg it's alien and BJ family will be shocked to see them.   ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manavisski_am_PRASANNAArzoo-KhanjustloverosidPreetiSJbanuprasa

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Suhanakkt: Really? People who watch a show for its tracks and not lead couple are aunties? LOL You sound very young.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNA

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manavissk

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by -VildanaROSID-

My love for AviMan is stronger then this track, so till they dont show Avi back I will not watch it. I love Manish but what is is...still AviMan first..

Nobody is asking to stop loving the pair. We all know the new roli is brought for this track. Avika must be requiring holidays for studies. I m sure avika herself must be watching SSK regularly and expecting her fans to do the same.

Sometimes it s not about jodies, it is about mystery.. suspense so in the end u come to know she isn't roli only; they go to find about new roli.
I don't know in what age groups avika s fans fall but I find this childish.

We are watching ssk for so many days for the couple rosid only .Many are also watching for roli & siddhant only but cvs hate rosid they never give importance to them.They give different tracks to divert us from rosid & watch ssk for their worst tracks .
When their trp's get low they give us some onlocation of rosid & to watch it we all will watch ssk for the whole week but atlast they will edit the scene & give micro second rosid scene but their trp's will increase .This is the trick cv is following.

Cv hate rosid fans to the core .Their only aim make is to make rosid side character & make nil rosid fans .If we don't fight like this then for sure cv will show as roli is dead & show some crap.

I find it wrong to say cvs hate Rosid fans becoz it might be only a show for ull but for them it's their job, they life depends on it. Why will they hate Rosid fans?
The thing is fans haven't understood that SSK is a not a show to ship jodies. I have learnt my lesson through bv. So I have stopped shipping jodies.It's mainly about families, how bahu s solve mystery and save their families. They turn into detectives. Even they go out in night without telling in midnight.Even SNS is a show which is like this.There also viewers complain. These shows are generally for housewives. They love such shows.

Nways i cant change anyone s thinking but I feel sad for ul. Becoz irrespective of avika comes or no, SSK has been like this and remain like this.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justloverosid

Originally posted by banuprasa

[QUOTE=-VildanaROSID-]
My love for AviMan is stronger then this track, so till they dont show Avi back I will not watch it. I love Manish but what is is...still AviMan first..

Nobody is asking to stop loving the pair. We all know the new roli is brought for this track. Avika must be requiring holidays for studies. I m sure avika herself must be watching SSK regularly and expecting her fans to do the same.

Sometimes it s not about jodies, it is about mystery.. suspense so in the end u come to know she isn't roli only; they go to find about new roli.
I

Not sure in which angle the current track is interesting.

Anyway we love ROSID by AVIMAN irrespective of our age groups. We are from different age groups ranging from school students to working professionals.

Also i dont feel connection between age group and being fans to a pair.

There is nothing like childish as we love the pair and we cant see the pair replaced by someone else.

Its better not to hurt other's feelings.

So how do u say so that roli is replaced.

Did avika has given interview that she quit SSK?

There have been lot of tracks which were pure nonsense this is inspired by bhool bholaya which was the best movie.
It's spooky. And roli isn't roli. That's itself makes it more interesting. There is curiosity to find the truth.

I loved the movie and I love this track. Mainly I don't watch show for couples rather for tracks. No matter how nice the Jodi but no nice plot I leave the show..

While watching a show, we should be open minded, one actor isn't there, means we won't watch this is childish. If avika had quitted the show then I would agree with u but now it looks like she can't even take holiday. That's not fair.[/QUOTE
Itcould have being a very interesting and suspenseful if avika was playing the imposter Roli who is nagain. As it would be hard to believe that she is imposter. But by bring avika's replacement we automaticaliy know that she is not Roli . Does cvs think us viewers stupid that by getting plastic surgery one's voice height physical apprearance hair color also change.

As for Avika being on holiday the reason for bringing her replacement is not accepted as this is forth year Avika being playing the roli character and Avika has being going on holiday , has being taking her exam. And further more she has being doing south movies . This time of the year there is no exam going anywhere in the world.

So u mean They removed her out of show or she resigned from the show for doing films?
PreetiSJ IF-Rockerz
PreetiSJ
PreetiSJ

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Everyone has different reasons for watching shows... but my reason is definitely because of AviMan... in fact, in my opinion, most rosidians / avimanians watch the show only for aviman / rosid ... and this childish comment hurts you know... i am a child actually, not an adult yet... but many rosidians and avimanians are mature adults... we fall in many different age groups but we're all the same, tied by our love for rosid and aviman ... please realize that this is not childishness that we are showing but rather our strong love fr our favourite jodi 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNAArzoo-Khanjustloverosid

PreetiSJ IF-Rockerz
PreetiSJ
PreetiSJ

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Anyway we love ROSID by AVIMAN irrespective of our age groups. We are from different age groups ranging from school students to working professionals.

There is nothing like childish as we love the pair and we cant see the pair replaced by someone else.

There have been lot of tracks which were pure nonsense this is inspired by bhool bholaya which was the best movie.
It's spooky. And roli isn't roli. That's itself makes it more interesting. There is curiosity to find the truth.

I loved the movie and I love this track. Mainly I don't watch show for couples rather for tracks. No matter how nice the Jodi but no nice plot I leave the show..

While watching a show, we should be open minded, one actor isn't there, means we won't watch this is childish. If avika had quitted the show then I would agree with u but now it looks like she can't even take holiday. That's not fair.

agreed that avika hasnt given interview that she is quitting show... but there is so much confusion that we all are thinking of the worst situation that any fan would naturally do... and ok, you have said that you watch show for track and not jodi... well then not everyone is the same right? we want to watch the show for the jodi not the track... fr us the opposite is true, no matter how nice the plot, if the jodi is not there we will not watch... if you are talking about open-mindedness then you should also be a bit open minded and see that people have different reasons and purposes for watching shows that may not be the same as yours...

PreetiSJ IF-Rockerz
PreetiSJ
PreetiSJ

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by its_prasanna

While watching a show, we should be open minded, one actor isn't there, means we won't watch this is childish. If avika had quitted the show then I would agree with u but now it looks like she can't even take holiday. That's not fair.

hey, if u had watched ssk as ROSID fan, u will not say like this...u'll support us...as u r liking the plot ,u r unaware of any of our hurts & how we've been cheated by the cvs..if u love something deeply, u can realize that pain...it may b any relation...& yes, we'll not watch ssk till AVIKA returns as ROLI...our decision will not b changed & no one can change us...u can say we r adamant, crazy or mad...yes,its true,we r ADAMANTLY CRAZY FOR ROSID(AVIMAN)

agreed, 100%! Thumbs Up

PreetiSJ IF-Rockerz
PreetiSJ
PreetiSJ

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by its_prasanna

hey, if u had watched ssk as ROSID fan, u will not say like this...u'll support us...as u r liking the plot ,u r unaware of any of our hurts & how we've been cheated by the cvs..if u love something deeply, u can realize that pain...it may b any relation...& yes, we'll not watch ssk till AVIKA returns as ROLI...our decision will not b changed & no one can change us...u can say we r adamant, crazy or mad...yes,its true,we r ADAMANTLY CRAZY FOR ROSID(AVIMAN)

Exactly we are crazy fans for AviMan as ROSID.

You may love the movie and you may love the track we dont have any objection in your personal views.  But we as fans of ROSID cant see someone replacing Avika even on temporary basis.

We are not against her holiday or break.  But she did acted even when she was doing her telugu movies adjusting her days.

Same way i dont feel it is difficult to handle.  Infact she did her 10th exams when acting in SSK but she was not replaced by anyone.

Even this track of nagin can be done with Avika and there was no need for bringing someone in place of her.

i defintiely agree.. or at least if she does have to take break, i think we deserve to know a bit more of what is going on... why she's going away, when she'll be back, etc...

Go to top