Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
If Avika is stil Roli then super somewhere we will have chance to watch it. This show I dont watch beacuse of the show, only beacuse AviMan. SSK as show haved good storyline but destroyed. Really only SSK take my eyes beacuse AviMan otherwise I would times ago quit.
justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

So how do u say so that roli is replaced.

Did avika has given interview that she quit SSK?

There have been lot of tracks which were pure nonsense this is inspired by bhool bholaya which was the best movie.
It's spooky. And roli isn't roli. That's itself makes it more interesting. There is curiosity to find the truth.

I loved the movie and I love this track. Mainly I don't watch show for couples rather for tracks. No matter how nice the Jodi but no nice plot I leave the show..

While watching a show, we should be open minded, one actor isn't there, means we won't watch this is childish. If avika had quitted the show then I would agree with u but now it looks like she can't even take holiday. That's not fair.[/QUOTE 

It could have being a very interesting and suspenseful if avika was playing the imposter Roli who is nagain. As it would be hard to believe that she is imposter. But by bring avika's replacement  we automaticaliy  know that she is not Roli . Does cvs think us viewers stupid that by getting plastic surgery one's voice height physical apprearance  hair color also change. 

As for Avika being on holiday the reason  for bringing her replacement is not accepted as this is forth year Avika being playing the roli character and Avika has being going on holiday , has being taking her exam. And further more she has being doing south movies . This time of the year there is no exam going anywhere in the world.

suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
most interesting track ðŸ˜• really? i found its most boring track well most of ssk tracks are so boring after 1 week.all dimar track are crap and janvi vachan was so annoying .some rosid track start as a interesting but then cvs add dimar and that day rosid track lost charm but still we did watch because of rosid.only old people like aunt nd granny watch for no lead couple and they loved all crap track but we are not old granny so we will go for the rosid not stupid story and nagin story are so so so stupid just like sunaina ghost track .

by the way if any show has good story they never had good trp so blame those granny or house wives who made sas bahu crap as a hit show .
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously cvs has lost their minds, what was the point of putting Sara in this show,why the hell they r wasting their money,for Sara in ssk. They would have done with Avika as roli.

Guys I think cvs will turn us crazy sooon ,ghost ,then, nagaan and maybe soon monsters may come in ssk.
justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Premarlove455

Seriously cvs has lost their minds, what was the point of putting Sara in this show,why the hell they r wasting their money,for Sara in ssk. They would have done with Avika as roli.

Guys I think cvs will turn us crazy sooon ,ghost ,then, nagaan and maybe soon monsters may come in ssk.

True next will be the vampire track
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Premarlove455

probably aliens in next track .Imagine some character entering bw house in space ship ðŸ¤£
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manavissk

probably aliens in next track .Imagine some character entering bw house in space ship🤣

Maybe yes as cvs lost their minds aliens may come in saree and covers their face and later on RoSim will find it ,omg it's alien and BJ family will be shocked to see them.   ðŸ¤£
Suhanakkt: Really? People who watch a show for its tracks and not lead couple are aunties? 😆 You sound very young.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manavissk

We are watching ssk for so many days for the couple rosid only .Many are also watching for roli & siddhant only but cvs hate rosid they never give importance to them.They give different tracks to divert us from rosid & watch ssk for their worst tracks .
When their trp's get low they give us some onlocation of rosid & to watch it we all will watch ssk for the whole week but atlast they will edit the scene & give micro second rosid scene but their trp's will increase .This is the trick cv is following.

Cv hate rosid fans to the core .Their only aim make is to make rosid side character & make nil rosid fans .If we don't fight like this then for sure cv will show as roli is dead & show some crap.

I find it wrong to say cvs hate Rosid fans becoz it might be only a show for ull but for them it's their job, they life depends on it. Why will they hate Rosid fans?
The thing is fans haven't understood that SSK is a not a show to ship jodies. I have learnt my lesson through bv. So I have stopped shipping jodies.It's mainly about families, how bahu s solve mystery and save their families. They turn into detectives. Even they go out in night without telling in midnight.Even SNS is a show which is like this.There also viewers complain. These shows are generally for housewives. They love such shows.

Nways i cant change anyone s thinking but I feel sad for ul. Becoz irrespective of avika comes or no, SSK has been like this and remain like this.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: justloverosid

So u mean They removed her out of show or she resigned from the show for doing films?