Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz: The Saga of Heartbreaks (Page 6)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

Zaki did not tell the full truth because he knows that his brother started all this fake love drama to make him marry Samaira. Zaki could not tell Arzoo that he loves her.

Zaki does not know that Sahir really loved Arzoo.

I wonder if Zaki will still remain positive if he finds out Sahir too loves Aarzoo .. right now Zaki assumes her love is one sided and so acting all goody goody .. but will he remain the same selfless type if he later finds out Sahir too loves her  .. I hope he remains like this only .. we hv enough of villains already in the show Confused

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@Jyoti:

I am late in replying, but what can I say. My heart is just breaking into pieces and your song selection is giving me even more "dard!CryCryCryCryCryCry

Now Sahir seems to be protecting his own feelings for her by going to the opposite extreme of hurting her so badly!

Teeribly tragic, Jyoti. He need not have been so harsh, I feel. But then I suppose he too had no choice.

The part that I found interesting is when he tells his mother that anyway now that Zaki has heard Arzoo admit she loves Sahir, Zaki's expectation of marrying Arzoo is over! And so even if Sahir does not actually marry Arzoo, still at least Zaki cannot!

Now qwe have to see how exactly it happens that Sahir has to tell Samaira's dad to get lost.ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti:

I am late in replying, but what can I say. My heart is just breaking into pieces and your song selection is giving me even more "dard!Cry

Now Sahir seems to be protecting his own feelings for her by going to the opposite extreme of hurting her so badly!

Teeribly tragic, Jyoti. He need not have been so harsh, I feel. But then I suppose he too had no choice.

The part that I found interesting is when he tells his mother that anyway now that Zaki has heard Arzoo admit she loves Sahir, Zaki's expectation of marrying Arzoo is over! And so even if Sahir does not actually marry Arzoo, still at least Zaki cannot!

Now qwe have to see how exactly it happens that Sahir has to tell Samaira's dad to get lost.Shocked

I think Sahir will tell Rehmaan and Sam off after this cab incident with Aarzoo Ouch .. he might blame himself for whatever happened to Aarzoo and might decide to cancel this engagement which is the root cause of so many heartbreaks  Ermm

I agree it was painful to watch Sahir breaking her heart in such ruthless manner and then himself feeling the pain too but like u said he had no other choice too .. he had to tell her the truth about his marriage and the games he played with her to come out clear and push her away from him  CryCry ... Good thing is Sahir himself told her the truth and that too complete truth this time ... So from here onwards everything will b real between both whether its love or hate ...

Now coming to Zaki ,  what I fear is what if Aarzoo out of anger and hate for Sahir decides to marry Zaki after she finds out Zaki loves her and was always honest with her  Confused .. she may take this decision to take her revenge from Sahir mayb .. I hope I m wrong here Ouch

Go to top