India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz: The Saga of Heartbreaks (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
One interesting bit I noticed was when Sahir was telling Aarzoo about all his plans from birthday party to that fake client to the egg fiasco , not once he spoke about the incident when he jumped into water and stopped his breath till she said ILU Wink ..I wonder if that move of Sahir was a real and spontaneous one and not exactly a planned one , reason why he dint say that was a drama too ..so mayb that was genuine on his part to listen ILU from her mouth Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriTeriGalliyan.rs.shailu29

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srivani06

Awesome post Big smile

thanks a lot dear Big smile
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Awesome post Jyothi..beautiful collages Swetha!! What a tearjerker... Cry ...you explained it all..as much as Zaki is seen as kabab me haddi in the SaAz world..today he was the one who comforted her..and the way he talked about 2 sides of a coin regarding Sahir was nice of him too.
Sahir...what can I say..I don't even know what to say..to love him or hate him...in our native language there is a saying that some people are like hot ghee..can't swallow, neither can we spit out.
When Arzoo asked him about his fareb..good that he cleared all the things that he had done..but Factory burning remains..wonder when that will come out
Confused . But the way Arzoo looked at his eyes in the last scene, also shows that she is still confused..she can see the love in his eyes but his words say something else...getting ready for another sad day tomorrow with a box of tissues handy...

Yeah Zaki was helpful today .. he was actually a true friend and brother today the way he consoled Aarzoo and at the same time spoke from Sahir's POV too and told her to ask him the reason for all this  ..  just hope CVs keep him this way only ..

And yes factory burning secret still remains .. sighh D'oh .. I thought everything is out in front now but it seems another shocker is still awaiting for Aarzoo  ... she is already hating on Sahir , wonder what wikk b her reaction once she finds out about factory truth OuchOuch ...  No wonder KA once said this girl will destroy Sahir .. thats exactly whats happening .. Aarzoo's hate will push Sahir on the verge of destruction as after a point he wont b able to take her hatred for sure CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuhars.shailu29

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Originally posted by -Rojaa-

Jyoti, what is your take on the new montage ? I feel it's for the fake love story drama, where Arzoo is hopelessly in love, Sahir hugging her hesitatingly and Zaki sad yet determined.

Exactly Sony bit slow in promoting Hs

yeah montage is suppose to b for the previous track which just ended today LOLLOL and today they changing the montage .. D'oh

but again this montage fits for future story too as SaAz will evenrually unite while Zaki will remain heartbroken Ouch .. wonder where will Zeenat later fill in the montage LOL

TeriGalliyan.rs.shailu29

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Hey jyo ..hmm lovely post coupled with nice collages Big smile

Ok I have written extensively yesterday on how the whole ploy n fake romance seems to be falling flat as of now ...LOL..I don't understand how ARZOO 's heartbreak will keep hwe away from zaki n also how he will now marry Sam ...seriously is there Something I missed or Is there more to come 

Also shivya needs to buck up ..yesterday the epi belonged to ARZOO n while she was ok she could have won accolades for this one epi where she fails miserably LOL

The rest was ok..LIL story progression n stuff was fine ...need to see how this week goes ..but I have a feeling cos of new year n stuff they might just want Wanna keep the epis light 

-Shwets-jyoti06

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Jyo Mommmsss <3
Lovely post as usual :) Even for such a sad episode how were able to write so much? I was crying half the time. Ouch

Anyways coming to the episode

I wish they didnt use KA/Alvira today they kind of stole the thunder from the trio. The episode should have been more focused on the pain/anger/etc of Arzoo/Sahir/Zaki. I feel that part has been sidelined a bit. 

I really enjoyed Zaki today. :)

And I think from Thursday Arzoo's family will introduced once again, which means less screenspace for the others. And then i don;t know how they explain/take forward this entire track. 

According to spoilers Sahir calls off Zaki-Sam's engagement. SO what happens now? where does Arzoo go? What happens to the deal/Rehman/Samiara? And the most important question when is Zeenat getting out of coma?

Uff so many questions, but the way how the show is being played out no answers at all.

Nish

-Shwets-jyoti06

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I just feel zeenat some where hurt his self respect so bad that he just can't afford to loose to her ... no matter what ... even if that means selling his soul ... selling himself ... he can't loose to her not this time not now! He loves arzoo i never had any doubt ... and what he did to her hurt him the most ... when he told zaki the other day kuch faisley mushkil hotey hien magar karne partey hien ... he knew from day one what he is doing and its consequences but he just couldn't do it any other way because his past, his pain has such a hold over him! Also he has known from before arzoo loves him and not zaki ... but also that he is married, arzoo may never want him after knowing the truth or he can't give life another chance to hurt him ... so he makes her hate him ... hate her so much that she will never look back as he is not worthy of love or happiness! It is not for him ... it comes in his life only to hurt him more and more! So he puts a stop to it only where it starts! 
But you know this story started with Sahir's pain ... his past ... i wonder where that is lost

Edited by Soaps1 - 30 December 2014 at 10:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriTeriGalliyan.-Shwets-jyoti06

Go to top