Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
JAg suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
JAg suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage reee

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGHnSVYMsg[/YOUTUBE]

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ok enough of my ganga and jamuna for SaAz now .. Lets get started πŸ˜† ...

Today My heart goes out to both Aarzoo and Sahir as I see them both go through this painful phase of first heartbreak in love πŸ₯Ί .. Mayb for Sahir its his second heartbreak and that too he called it himself but for Aarzoo this is her first major heartbreak in love as she feels her pehla pyaar remained incomplete which is a miserable feeling for any girl  😭😭 ...

So it seems Sahir had planned it all in this way only .. He wanted to take the whole game till marriage and the moment Aarzoo says yes for marriage , he will break her heart and will force her to leave Niyamat house so that Zaki marries Sam .. Thats what he told Alvira .. Right ? πŸ€”...

But is this the real reason or last minute decision for him after he realises that this is no more a game for him but he is actually falling in love with Aarzoo which he is not allowed to do and so he decides to tell her the truth and push her away from him  πŸ€”...I bet his initial plan was to marry her and then reveal the truth about his marriage so that Zaki-Sam marriage happens but once he realises that he has actually fallen in love with Aarzoo and so it will b wrong to keep her in the dark and marry her , he changed his plan and made it look as if he just wanted to prove to Zaki that Aarzoo does not love him so that he marries Sam when the irony is Zaki already knows it and yet not ready to marry Sam and even Sahir knows this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

So Sahir brutally breaks Aarzoo's heart today by telling her the truth about his 10 yrs of marriage and also letting her know that he only played this love game with her to teach her a lesson  ; After hearing all this , Aarzoo is left devastated  as she falls on the ground almost lifeless 😭 ; She mainly focusses on Sahir's major revelation about his marriage more than the game part since thats a big revelation for her especially when her father too did the same with her mother 😭  ; Sahir too can feel her pain and wanted to hold her in his arms and console her too but Aarzoo asks him to stay away from her and rightly so πŸ‘πŸΌ  ; Sahir too could not stop his tears that moment as he sees Aarzoo having her first emotional breakdown because of him  ... He could feel her pain but just could not help her in anyway  😭😭 ...  Mayb Sahir feels this heartbreak was necessary for Aarzoo to move out of his already messed up life since she deserves better .. He wanted to push her away so that she does not become a part of his complicated life which is filled with pain and negativity ... Eariler he was fine playing the game with her for his own benefits till he dint realise that he too has fallen in love with her but the moment he realised his love for her , he decides to set her free from his life's miseries even if it means breaking her heart which might look brutal right now but in the long run , he believes she will b happy  😭

Sahir's self talks in his room once again confirms the fact that he has madly fallen in love with Aarzoo especially when he tells about how once again he distanced himself from the new found happiness in the form of Aarzoo by breaking her heart πŸ₯Ί  ; Those memories of Aarzoo bringing coffee for him , putting flowers in his room , taking care of his room flashes in front of his eyes and he wants to catch hold of those memories and keep it in his heart forever but sighh somethings r never meant to b and in this case he feels Aarzoo too was never meant to b in his destiny and so he will hv to let her go now for her happiness and future 😭😭...Today he was neither thinking of the deal nor about the promise , he was only thinking about Aarzoo and her happiness , reason why he breaks her heart and sets her free from his life  😭... He will not gain anything by doing this and he knows well that its a gamble he took which can go either way since there is no guarantee Zaki will marry Sam , infact Zaki will b even more adamant not to marry Sam now  πŸ˜† , yet Sahir takes this decision of telling her the truth and not just truth , he even makes sure that he brings this truth in front of her in the most ruthless manner so that it does not leave any scope for Aarzoo to feel any sympathy for him ...

As usual Sahir punishes himself by hurting his hand once again till blood comes out of it just because he was the reason why tears came in Aarzoo's eyes today ... He never fails to punish himself hard whenever he hurts Aarzoo ; As he remembers Aarzoo's breakdown because of him , he feels miserable and one could see the rage in his eyes as he puts his hand over that sharp edge and keeps pressing his hand till there is a deep cut on his hand palm and it starts bleeding badly   ; He knows that he has left a deep scar in Aarzoo's heart now which might never heal , so he makes sure that he leaves a similar deep scar somewhere in his body too which can remind him of the pain that he has given to the love of his life  😭

When Alvira comes to him and asks him about his decision regarding Aarzoo  ,  all Sahir tells her is how it was a full proof plan to remove Aarzoo from Zaki's life but when Alvira asks him what about Aarzoo  ,  we can see Sahir later on repeating the same to his own self in frustration that what about Aarzoo ... At this point Sahir looks almost drained out and frustrated wondering how he never thought what about Aarzoo which his mother rightly pointed out and he almost hates himself at this point thinking about the kind of games he played with Aarzoo and yet now when he realises that he is in love with her , he still cannot accept her in his life due to his past

Whats really weird here is both Alvira and KA r so busy playing their own games that noone is bothered to console SaAz here who r left heartbroken in all this .. Alvira especially is too much involved in her plan to get SaAz married but forgot to wipe their tears when needed .. About KA no hopes only πŸ˜†

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Coming to Aarzoo ,  my heart really went out to this girl when she was crying her heart out wondering why Sahir did this to her  😭😭  ; When she realises that it was all a game for Sahir , she just keeps wondering where did she really went wrong  😭  ;  I liked the way Zaki consoled Aarzoo today like a real friend πŸ‘πŸ‘  ; Iintially I thought Zaki might do chance pe dance again when he hugs Aarzoo while she was crying  😑 but the moment he told Aarzoo that there r always two sides of a coin and so he should try to find out why Sahir did what he did before jumping to any conclusion , I finally realised that Zaki's love for Aarzoo is truely selfless πŸ‘πŸΌ  ; I really hope CVs keep Zaki this way only and in future he can b the biggest supporter for SaAz since he seems to respect both Sahir and Aarzoo equally keeping aside his own feelings  πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

Its because of Zaki only , Aarzoo decides to confront Sahir one last time before leaving the house and this confrontation resulted in Sahir further spilling the beans about all the games that he played with her from birthday celebration to egg fiasco which is good in a way as now nothing is hidden between both and so from here on whatever turn their relation takes , it will b on the basis of  truth only   ; I will not blame Aarzoo for trusting Zaki more at this point since she did trust Sahir over Zaki when Sahir proposed her for marriage but the end result she saw  , so no wonder now she wants to trust Zaki more as he was always right about Sahir playing a game with her  ..

SaAz confrontation in the end was a powerpacked one .. It was heartbreaking again but yet leaves an impact the way Sahir comes close to her from behind where one could still feel the extreme passion that Sahir feels for Aarzoo  😳, though he tries hard to show how much he hates her yet his body language and eyes were telling a different story while he stands close to her and tells her about his reality  😭 ; It was difficult for Sahir to make Aarzoo believe that it was just a game for him when his heart knows well that the game eventually turned into the biggest reality of his life which has left him equally heartbroken as we saw in his self confession that his heart too broke 😭😭...

Sahir almost gave out the truth today when he was telling Aarzoo that he told her the truth because he was tired of loving her .. errr I mean tired of faking love to her .. well notice he did correct that sentence πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ... He almost gave it out that he started to love her in real and so told her the truth so that she can start hating him and then it will become easy for him to distance himself from her if she automatically goes away from him .. Thats the main reason why he reveals the truth and pushes her away from him since he himself was loosing control πŸ˜›  ;  But obviously he wraps up his words smartly with some more lies by telling her that it was always a game for him 😑 ; Though he told her the truth about his game plan and marital status but the irony is that his truth comes with some more lies about his own feelings that has recently developed for Aarzoo πŸ˜› ... 

From precap its clear why Sahir will call off Zaki-Sam marriage now .. Yes I feel Rehman putting Sahir at gunpoint will come later after Aarzoo goes through this molestation incident for which Sahir will blame himself and will decide to call off the deal which has caused such unrest in his life  ... He might no more care about this deal or promise which r the main cause of Aarzoo's condition tomorrow .. His only focus will b Aarzoo from here onwards especially now when he admits that he too loves Aarzoo .. Seeing her in that condition tomorrow will surely bring a major change in his life and he will no more care about this deal

Overall a heartbreaking episode but a much needed one for story progress .. Now things r transparent between SaAz which is good in the long run since from here on their relationship will develop on the basis of truth πŸ‘πŸΌ .. Will not predict anything about forced or contract marriage for now .. Lets wait and watch  πŸ˜ƒ .. Both Harshad and Shivya were amazing depicting the heartbreak , shock and pain that came their way today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Credit for Collages goes to Ultimaterudra aka  Swetha  πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Unres 
awesome post jyoti and shweta beautiful collages as usual πŸ˜ƒ

The pre-cap is horrifying  the harsh reality πŸ˜­ I must appreciate Shivya for doing this , looking at the pre-cap she did an awesome job. 

''Mera phela pyar adhura rehgaya '' this just broke my heart it reminded me of Anjali ( Kajol ) from KKHH she said the same words πŸ˜­  I think no matter how much we deny, the first heartbreak is very painful ! 

Arzoo fell so hard for Sahir, Her love for Sahir was so intense in the sense he was someone she really looked up to, she had immense respect for him and admired him completely , He was almost like her husband for her ! Hence the heart break is so aching !

And to make the things worse, he revealed all his plans from bday celebration to egg allergy , Can it get any more agonizing ?

After the revelation, KA said to Alvira '' Zeenat won you lost '' what does she mean ? how did it become Zeenat's win ? How is she sure about Sahir accepting Zeenat back ? KA is so annoying ! 

No one in that house is aware of sahir's pain ? The guy beats himself up with belts, breaks all the things in his room , YET No one notices it ? Is that becoz he is taken for granted ? he is just used for their own purpose ? Or they are just scared of him ? The Great KA never attempts to erase his pain ? He really needs to stop hurting himself in this self-destructive way ! 

Did i tell i love Zaki-Arzoo friendship πŸ˜ƒ Like i said in another post, their friendship has a sense of protectiveness and genuine affection for each other , which is very pure. Such friendship is very rare to find, i hope it wont be ruined ! 

PS : do you think Arzoo is leaving the house in pre cap ? she only had her mobile in her hand , may be she is going to take her family from Station ?

Edited by -Rojaa- - 9 years ago
ankithasushma thumbnail

Today's episode was indeed heartbreaking😭
I  don't know why my heart went out to sahir more today . 
 His mind finally lost the battle with his heart he couldn't cheat her anymore he finally told the truth.  
I think whatever sahir do he does it in extreme, hate, love 
anything
I feel he has realised that he loves her so that was the main reason he spoke the truth 
He is even ready to live in the same pain for the rest of his life πŸ˜­ KIS MITTI KI BANI HAI 
He just let her free from his love that's what true love does right and somewhere he knows she will come back one day 

HARSHAD just nailed it today πŸ‘  each and every expression was portrayed so well 

Z zaki even I felt that he may take advantage but no he was a true friend consoling her even advised her to confront sahir the guy actually managed to keep his feelings for her aside and helped her as a true friend.  I don't want him to turn negative in future

Aarzoo personally I can't relate to her I actually don't know what first love means and how it feels when first love remains incomplete but yes the fact that he is married that to for 10 years hit her very hard no wonder the ground below her feet just collapsed and fell. I'm very glad she went to confront sahir the remaining truth came out 

Alvira can you please explain me her behaviour once she tells she does everything for sahir's happiness andeven ready to face the  consequences from Allah and today she saw sahir inthat condition but still left him no wonder sahir has become like this

This heartbreak was very necessary may be the broken pieces will fit just right in right place in future 
Don't you think?

Just out of curiosity where was Aarzoo going in the cab as they showed in the precap so late in night? Was she not even aware of the timings ? That wasn't he wrong stepEdited by ankithasushma - 9 years ago
Umm yet another master piece post from u Jyoti .
Do hansoo ki Jodi bichad gayo re .
I just loved u explaining about sahir's turmoil .
Well I just loved zaki controlling arzoo that was the best scene .
Second scene was arzoo slips down in pain that was so perfect and sahir reaches to her to control her and sahir controls his tears while revealing her it was just a game and he faked the love .
Harshad what an actor he has grown as an actor best expression from him and in the room were he feels hurting her meant hurting himself and hurting his hand I could see a devdas and majnu act there.
Last scene were he sat waiting for arzoo to lash at him and there goes attitude sahir explaining all the game plan with voice trembling yet determined to push her away by hurting her further .
Sahir couldn't see her eyes and say those hurtful words he stood back of her and spilled it because he can't face her longing eyes .
Sahir loves her like crazy so guarding her to stay away from his messed life his business his martial life he doesn't want a rose to taste thorns .
But no matter his effort from sending her away will lay flat he is destined to stay close to her that's what will happen tomorrow he will be the one who brings her home .

Arzoo is destined to share sorrows with sahir as baba said pain will bring them together his pain his more than her to get to him she needs to taste his kind of pain then it will be easy to heal him ( I think his pain is simple he would have moved on if zeenat would have left him divorced her easily and business what was the hurry he should believe in himself not please others his promise to zeenat was utter nonsense instead asked her to leave him if she is not happy simple)
Anyways 4 lions hero have past so ok .

Arzoo didn't deserve this insult she made it clear other day she doesn't want any mess poor girl was trapped shame on sahir to put her through this pain just to know real arzoo who she loves zaki or him and proving zaki what nonsense .
Making zaki forcefully marry Sam what's with ma beta dio psychos .
Never seen a mother who didn't notice sahir 's bleeding hand .
But hats off to arzoo to go and ask him why he played those dirty games I saw a sherni fight back well acted b shivya there but first half when arzoo screamed and zaki came shivya could have done better it looked odd with her wide mouth while crying that scene was not well executed gadbad tha .
Rest all was good .

This was turning point for arzoo I suppose she will grow to be a strong individual seeing her stoned attitude sahir will get hurt for sure realizing what he has done to a fun loving girl .
This deal is getting nowhere duffer sahir how can he force zaki without proof .
U said it right sahir might scrap the deal due to his guilt trip .
But blackmail from rehmaan might go 4 ways.
1. Sahir will get engaged to sam but arzoo zaki might plan big to get him out .
2. Sahir forces zaki to engage sam but zaki and arzoo will mess it by getting engaged ( fake) leaving sahir over possessive on arzoo and there fights turn ugly were he forces her to get married.
3.sahir will ignore rehmaan and say him do as u please then DVD out in open arzoo angry slap him in public try to throw him in jail but alvira reveals zeenat full truth leaving arzoo shocked and she might take away the case and help sahir in the deal .
But saaz relationship will hit a dead end were sahir desires her but arzoo stone heart won't melt .
Zaki - arzoo equations keep growing irritating sahir and his passionate love will shoot out.

I just loved the songs ya I just loved Arjun's but srk quite common used thank God Hs didn't use that song .

4. Remember alvira medical report in famous khuranas hospital I think alvira dream will shatter because of this deal she will fall sick forcing saaz for nikhaa.
And bang bang raat bar in bedroom both hit there heads what fun if this happen.Edited by rockstar29 - 9 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Jyoti.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Again wonderful collage by Shweta. πŸ‘Now a days I noticed you have changed collage style.. more fabric textured collage... liked it πŸ˜ƒ
So true Jyoti... totally heart breaking episode and precap is horrible.😭 We all know as per spolier/news Sahir will save her on time as she accidentally dial his no... (not sure why Sahir tracked her location.. very smart ha.πŸ˜‰.)

"As usual Sahir punishes himself by hurting his hand once again till blood comes out of it just because he was the reason why tears came in Aarzoo's eyes today ... He never fails to punish himself hard whenever he hurts Aarzoo Ouch ; As he remembers Aarzoo's breakdown because of him , he feels miserable and one could see the rage in his eyes as he puts his hand over that sharp edge and keeps pressing his hand till there is a deep cut on his hand palm and it starts bleeding badly  ; He knows that he has left a deep scar in Aarzoo's heart now which might never heal , so he makes sure that he leaves a similar deep scar somewhere in his body too which can remind him of the pain that he has given to the love of his life

So agree with you on this.. Last time you mentioned in your prev post, whenever Sahir gives her pain, he tries more harsh on himself to feel the pain by punishing himself... 
Glad that CV is nt spoiling Zaki's character (turning gray). Last few episode they are showing he truly loved her and her doesn't care whether she loves him or not.. True lover is true friend first.. he is Aarzoo's true friend.. Glad that he was there to console her.. I liked one part where he also indirectly justified Sahir saying he has some reason and she should find out from him. πŸ˜Š
Alvira is still confuse character.πŸ˜• We will dont know whether she is 100%. Today she first asked about Sahir what will happen to his feelings .. whether he never felt anything abt her.. when she came to know that Sahir told Aarzoo his first marriage truth.. I wonder why she didn't asked him what will happen to Aarzoo.. Does she only care for Sahir, his deal, Niyamat house and Zaki?πŸ˜•
Whole episode was heartbreaking.. only positive hope is from new montage...😊 makes me happy giving ray of hope this sad track will end soon and we will see SaAz together smiling like in Montage πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
All collages by Swetha r added now πŸ˜ƒ
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Jyothi..beautiful collages Swetha!! What a tearjerker... 😭 ...you explained it all..as much as Zaki is seen as kabab me haddi in the SaAz world..today he was the one who comforted her..and the way he talked about 2 sides of a coin regarding Sahir was nice of him too.
Sahir...what can I say..I don't even know what to say..to love him or hate him...in our native language there is a saying that some people are like hot ghee..can't swallow, neither can we spit out.
When Arzoo asked him about his fareb..good that he cleared all the things that he had done..but Factory burning remains..wonder when that will come out
πŸ˜• . But the way Arzoo looked at his eyes in the last scene, also shows that she is still confused..she can see the love in his eyes but his words say something else...getting ready for another sad day tomorrow with a box of tissues handy...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

Unres 

awesome post jyoti and shweta beautiful collages as usual πŸ˜ƒ

The pre-cap is horrifying  the harsh reality πŸ˜­ I must appreciate Shivya for doing this , looking at the pre-cap she did an awesome job.

oh yes hats off to Shivya for performing this scene  without any inhibitions .. its horrifying to watch .. imagine the kind of dedication one needs while filming such a scene πŸ‘πŸ‘

''Mera phela pyar adhura rehgaya '' this just broke my heart it reminded me of Anjali ( Kajol ) from KKHH she said the same words πŸ˜­  I think no matter how much we deny, the first heartbreak is very painful !

Aaahh I too remembered Anjali from KKHH , when she said those words about her first love is incomplete 😭😭 /../ it was so heartbreaking ...

Arzoo fell so hard for Sahir, Her love for Sahir was so intense in the sense he was someone she really looked up to, she had immense respect for him and admired him completely , He was almost like her husband for her ! Hence the heart break is so aching !

yess ... she really loved him a lot to an extent that she almost started worshipping him as her husband .. so when the truth finally came out , it was a huge jolt for her  .. no wonder she fell down and was almost trembling in shock and disbelief

And to make the things worse, he revealed all his plans from bday celebration to egg allergy , Can it get any more agonizing ?

so true .. it was such a horrifying experience for her ... all the truths at one go ... good in a way that things r now transparent between both .,. nothing is hidden anymore but bad in the sense it came out all at one go

After the revelation, KA said to Alvira '' Zeenat won you lost '' what does she mean ? how did it become Zeenat's win ? How is she sure about Sahir accepting Zeenat back ? KA is so annoying !

I guess KA assumes if Aarzoo is out of Sahir ka life then Zeenat is in by default since Sahir wont ever fall for anyone else and so will eventually accept Zeenat back in his life once she is out of coma πŸ€”

No one in that house is aware of sahir's pain ? The guy beats himself up with belts, breaks all the things in his room , YET No one notices it ? Is that becoz he is taken for granted ? he is just used for their own purpose ? Or they are just scared of him ? The Great KA never attempts to erase his pain ? He really needs to stop hurting himself in this self-destructive way ! 

I guess Sahir projects himself as a very strong and ruthless guy .. so noone really  imagined that such a strong guy might hurt himself too .. so far only Aarzoo has witnessed her pain and tried to heal it too by putting oinment on his back .. rest r still unaware that Sahir too can feel the pain πŸ˜•

Did i tell i love Zaki-Arzoo friendship πŸ˜ƒ Like i said in another post, their friendship has a sense of protectiveness and genuine affection for each other , which is very pure. Such friendship is very rare to find, i hope it wont be ruined !

I so agree .. if I remove the love element , then I really like their friendship .. right now Aarzoo definitely needs a true friend and who better than Zaki πŸ˜ƒ

PS : do you think Arzoo is leaving the house in pre cap ? she only had her mobile in her hand , may be she is going to take her family from Station ?

I think she just lost it after hearing the truth ,. so mayb she has no idea what she is doing or where she is ging .. she just decides to leave Niyamat house that moment without really thinking about her family or any luggage πŸ˜•  but yes getting family from station is also possible since in spoiler picture we saw her family present there
πŸ€”

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankithasushma

Today's episode was indeed heartbreaking😭
I  don't know why my heart went out to sahir more today . 
 His mind finally lost the battle with his heart he couldn't cheat her anymore he finally told the truth.  
I think whatever sahir do he does it in extreme, hate, love 
anything
I feel he has realised that he loves her so that was the main reason he spoke the truth 
He is even ready to live in the same pain for the rest of his life πŸ˜­ KIS MITTI KI BANI HAI 
He just let her free from his love that's what true love does right and somewhere he knows she will come back one day

Yes he realised he loves her and so told her the truth to push her away from his life because he fears that if she makes an entry in his life , then her life will get destroyed too which he wants to avoid .. so just made her hate him to extreme limits by telling her all the truths at one go

HARSHAD just nailed it today πŸ‘  each and every expression was portrayed so well

he was brilliant today πŸ‘

Z zaki even I felt that he may take advantage but no he was a true friend consoling her even advised her to confront sahir the guy actually managed to keep his feelings for her aside and helped her as a true friend.  I don't want him to turn negative in future

that was a good surprise .. I guess we all felt Zaki will take chance here but loved the way he adviced Aarzoo to talk to Sahir and try to find out other side of the truth πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aarzoo personally I can't relate to her I actually don't know what first love means and how it feels when first love remains incomplete but yes the fact that he is married that to for 10 years hit her very hard no wonder the ground below her feet just collapsed and fell. I'm very glad she went to confront sahir the remaining truth came out

more than first love , its the feeling of betrayal which is killing her from inside especially when her father did same with her mother too ... Sahir too did the same ... so for her its like all men r backstabbers including Sahir .. this is a bigger heartbreak for her than the first love bit ,.,

Alvira can you please explain me her behaviour once she tells she does everything for sahir's happiness andeven ready to face the  consequences from Allah and today she saw sahir inthat condition but still left him no wonder sahir has become like this

yeah Alvira seems to hv her own hidden agenda behind SaAz marriage .. so she does not care about Sahir or Aarzoo's pain .. for her what matters is just this marriage πŸ˜•

This heartbreak was very necessary may be the broken pieces will fit just right in right place in future 
Don't you think?

so true .. this was needed .. now their love from here on can only grow stronger and deeper with no place for lies

Just out of curiosity where was Aarzoo going in the cab as they showed in the precap so late in night? Was she not even aware of the timings ? That wasn't he wrong step

it happens when one looses the sense of thinking in anger and hurt .. same happened with Aarzoo .. she just lost it that moment and walks out of the house without thinking of the consequences