Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein
Jag suna lage

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
JAg suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
JAg suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage reee

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Ok enough of my ganga and jamuna for SaAz now .. Lets get started LOL ...

Today My heart goes out to both Aarzoo and Sahir as I see them both go through this painful phase of first heartbreak in love Broken Heart .. Mayb for Sahir its his second heartbreak and that too he called it himself but for Aarzoo this is her first major heartbreak in love as she feels her pehla pyaar remained incomplete which is a miserable feeling for any girl  CryCry ...

So it seems Sahir had planned it all in this way only .. He wanted to take the whole game till marriage and the moment Aarzoo says yes for marriage , he will break her heart and will force her to leave Niyamat house so that Zaki marries Sam .. Thats what he told Alvira .. Right ? Ermm...

But is this the real reason or last minute decision for him after he realises that this is no more a game for him but he is actually falling in love with Aarzoo which he is not allowed to do and so he decides to tell her the truth and push her away from him  Ermm...I bet his initial plan was to marry her and then reveal the truth about his marriage so that Zaki-Sam marriage happens but once he realises that he has actually fallen in love with Aarzoo and so it will b wrong to keep her in the dark and marry her , he changed his plan and made it look as if he just wanted to prove to Zaki that Aarzoo does not love him so that he marries Sam when the irony is Zaki already knows it and yet not ready to marry Sam and even Sahir knows this LOLLOL ...

So Sahir brutally breaks Aarzoo's heart today by telling her the truth about his 10 yrs of marriage and also letting her know that he only played this love game with her to teach her a lesson  Ouch ; After hearing all this , Aarzoo is left devastated  as she falls on the ground almost lifeless Cry ; She mainly focusses on Sahir's major revelation about his marriage more than the game part since thats a big revelation for her especially when her father too did the same with her mother Cry  ; Sahir too can feel her pain and wanted to hold her in his arms and console her too but Aarzoo asks him to stay away from her and rightly so Thumbs Up  ; Sahir too could not stop his tears that moment as he sees Aarzoo having her first emotional breakdown because of him  ... He could feel her pain but just could not help her in anyway  CryCry ...  Mayb Sahir feels this heartbreak was necessary for Aarzoo to move out of his already messed up life since she deserves better .. He wanted to push her away so that she does not become a part of his complicated life which is filled with pain and negativity Ouch ... Eariler he was fine playing the game with her for his own benefits till he dint realise that he too has fallen in love with her but the moment he realised his love for her , he decides to set her free from his life's miseries even if it means breaking her heart which might look brutal right now but in the long run , he believes she will b happy  Cry

Sahir's self talks in his room once again confirms the fact that he has madly fallen in love with Aarzoo especially when he tells about how once again he distanced himself from the new found happiness in the form of Aarzoo by breaking her heart Broken Heart  ; Those memories of Aarzoo bringing coffee for him , putting flowers in his room , taking care of his room flashes in front of his eyes and he wants to catch hold of those memories and keep it in his heart forever but sighh somethings r never meant to b and in this case he feels Aarzoo too was never meant to b in his destiny and so he will hv to let her go now for her happiness and future CryCry...Today he was neither thinking of the deal nor about the promise , he was only thinking about Aarzoo and her happiness , reason why he breaks her heart and sets her free from his life  Cry... He will not gain anything by doing this and he knows well that its a gamble he took which can go either way since there is no guarantee Zaki will marry Sam , infact Zaki will b even more adamant not to marry Sam now  LOL , yet Sahir takes this decision of telling her the truth and not just truth , he even makes sure that he brings this truth in front of her in the most ruthless manner so that it does not leave any scope for Aarzoo to feel any sympathy for him Ouch ...

As usual Sahir punishes himself by hurting his hand once again till blood comes out of it just because he was the reason why tears came in Aarzoo's eyes today ... He never fails to punish himself hard whenever he hurts Aarzoo Ouch ; As he remembers Aarzoo's breakdown because of him , he feels miserable and one could see the rage in his eyes as he puts his hand over that sharp edge and keeps pressing his hand till there is a deep cut on his hand palm and it starts bleeding badly Ouch  ; He knows that he has left a deep scar in Aarzoo's heart now which might never heal , so he makes sure that he leaves a similar deep scar somewhere in his body too which can remind him of the pain that he has given to the love of his life  Cry

When Alvira comes to him and asks him about his decision regarding Aarzoo  ,  all Sahir tells her is how it was a full proof plan to remove Aarzoo from Zaki's life but when Alvira asks him what about Aarzoo  ,  we can see Sahir later on repeating the same to his own self in frustration that what about Aarzoo ... At this point Sahir looks almost drained out and frustrated wondering how he never thought what about Aarzoo which his mother rightly pointed out and he almost hates himself at this point thinking about the kind of games he played with Aarzoo and yet now when he realises that he is in love with her , he still cannot accept her in his life due to his past Ouch

Whats really weird here is both Alvira and KA r so busy playing their own games that noone is bothered to console SaAz here who r left heartbroken in all this .. Alvira especially is too much involved in her plan to get SaAz married but forgot to wipe their tears when needed Ouch.. About KA no hopes only LOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 31 December 2014 at 3:35am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

vjaktashepavithramaniankithasushmablusky165Harshad4ever505julijasmeenSrivani06VJDIPAkaku17TaanuDeewaniBeaBea-Fedex-habsIlindakshaavipria4eversyazaibrahimAnuPurva-Shwets--Rojaa-..Amri..NusiSgskanda12NestleToulouseMisHumptyDumpty

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Coming to Aarzoo ,  my heart really went out to this girl when she was crying her heart out wondering why Sahir did this to her  CryCry  ; When she realises that it was all a game for Sahir , she just keeps wondering where did she really went wrong  Cry  ;  I liked the way Zaki consoled Aarzoo today like a real friend ClapClap  ; Iintially I thought Zaki might do chance pe dance again when he hugs Aarzoo while she was crying  Angry but the moment he told Aarzoo that there r always two sides of a coin and so he should try to find out why Sahir did what he did before jumping to any conclusion , I finally realised that Zaki's love for Aarzoo is truely selfless Thumbs Up  ; I really hope CVs keep Zaki this way only and in future he can b the biggest supporter for SaAz since he seems to respect both Sahir and Aarzoo equally keeping aside his own feelings  Thumbs Up ...

Its because of Zaki only , Aarzoo decides to confront Sahir one last time before leaving the house and this confrontation resulted in Sahir further spilling the beans about all the games that he played with her from birthday celebration to egg fiasco which is good in a way as now nothing is hidden between both and so from here on whatever turn their relation takes , it will b on the basis of  truth only Approve  ; I will not blame Aarzoo for trusting Zaki more at this point since she did trust Sahir over Zaki when Sahir proposed her for marriage but the end result she saw  , so no wonder now she wants to trust Zaki more as he was always right about Sahir playing a game with her  Ouch ..

SaAz confrontation in the end was a powerpacked one .. It was heartbreaking again but yet leaves an impact the way Sahir comes close to her from behind where one could still feel the extreme passion that Sahir feels for Aarzoo  Embarrassed, though he tries hard to show how much he hates her yet his body language and eyes were telling a different story while he stands close to her and tells her about his reality  Cry ; It was difficult for Sahir to make Aarzoo believe that it was just a game for him when his heart knows well that the game eventually turned into the biggest reality of his life which has left him equally heartbroken as we saw in his self confession that his heart too broke CryCry...

Sahir almost gave out the truth today when he was telling Aarzoo that he told her the truth because he was tired of loving her .. errr I mean tired of faking love to her .. well notice he did correct that sentence WinkLOLTongue ... He almost gave it out that he started to love her in real and so told her the truth so that she can start hating him and then it will become easy for him to distance himself from her if she automatically goes away from him Ouch.. Thats the main reason why he reveals the truth and pushes her away from him since he himself was loosing control Tongue  ;  But obviously he wraps up his words smartly with some more lies by telling her that it was always a game for him Angry ; Though he told her the truth about his game plan and marital status but the irony is that his truth comes with some more lies about his own feelings that has recently developed for Aarzoo Tongue ... 

From precap its clear why Sahir will call off Zaki-Sam marriage now .. Yes I feel Rehman putting Sahir at gunpoint will come later after Aarzoo goes through this molestation incident for which Sahir will blame himself and will decide to call off the deal which has caused such unrest in his life  ... He might no more care about this deal or promise which r the main cause of Aarzoo's condition tomorrow .. His only focus will b Aarzoo from here onwards especially now when he admits that he too loves Aarzoo .. Seeing her in that condition tomorrow will surely bring a major change in his life and he will no more care about this deal Approve

Overall a heartbreaking episode but a much needed one for story progress .. Now things r transparent between SaAz which is good in the long run since from here on their relationship will develop on the basis of truth Thumbs Up .. Will not predict anything about forced or contract marriage for now .. Lets wait and watch  Big smile .. Both Harshad and Shivya were amazing depicting the heartbreak , shock and pain that came their way today StarStarStarStar

Credit for Collages goes to Ultimaterudra aka  Swetha  ClapClap

Edited by jyoti06 - 30 December 2014 at 2:05pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

vjakpavithramanionathappantasheploydomeankithasushmablusky165Harshad4ever505Srivani06VJDIPAallforlove.Rangeeli.VD927BeaBeaTaanuDeewaniIlinsyazaibrahimpria4everBujee09dakshaavi-Shwets-ashi_maniaskanda12-Rojaa-..Amri..NusiSgNestleToulouse

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Unres 
awesome post jyoti and shweta beautiful collages as usual Big smile

The pre-cap is horrifying OuchOuch the harsh reality Cry I must appreciate Shivya for doing this , looking at the pre-cap she did an awesome job. 

''Mera phela pyar adhura rehgaya '' this just broke my heart it reminded me of Anjali ( Kajol ) from KKHH she said the same words Cry  I think no matter how much we deny, the first heartbreak is very painful ! 

Arzoo fell so hard for Sahir, Her love for Sahir was so intense in the sense he was someone she really looked up to, she had immense respect for him and admired him completely , He was almost like her husband for her ! Hence the heart break is so aching !

And to make the things worse, he revealed all his plans from bday celebration to egg allergy , Can it get any more agonizing ?

After the revelation, KA said to Alvira '' Zeenat won you lost '' what does she mean ? how did it become Zeenat's win ? How is she sure about Sahir accepting Zeenat back ? KA is so annoying ! 

No one in that house is aware of sahir's pain ? The guy beats himself up with belts, breaks all the things in his room , YET No one notices it ? Is that becoz he is taken for granted ? he is just used for their own purpose ? Or they are just scared of him ? The Great KA never attempts to erase his pain ? He really needs to stop hurting himself in this self-destructive way ! Ouch

Did i tell i love Zaki-Arzoo friendship Big smile Like i said in another post, their friendship has a sense of protectiveness and genuine affection for each other , which is very pure. Such friendship is very rare to find, i hope it wont be ruined ! 

PS : do you think Arzoo is leaving the house in pre cap ? she only had her mobile in her hand , may be she is going to take her family from Station ?

Edited by -Rojaa- - 30 December 2014 at 2:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavithramanidakshaavi-Shwets-jyoti06

ankithasushma Groupbie
ankithasushma
ankithasushma

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was indeed heartbreakingCry
I  don't know why my heart went out to sahir more today . 
 His mind finally lost the battle with his heart he couldn't cheat her anymore he finally told the truth.  
I think whatever sahir do he does it in extreme, hate, love 
anything
I feel he has realised that he loves her so that was the main reason he spoke the truth 
He is even ready to live in the same pain for the rest of his life Cry KIS MITTI KI BANI HAI 
He just let her free from his love that's what true love does right and somewhere he knows she will come back one day 

HARSHAD just nailed it today Clap  each and every expression was portrayed so well 

Z zaki even I felt that he may take advantage but no he was a true friend consoling her even advised her to confront sahir the guy actually managed to keep his feelings for her aside and helped her as a true friend.  I don't want him to turn negative in future

Aarzoo personally I can't relate to her I actually don't know what first love means and how it feels when first love remains incomplete but yes the fact that he is married that to for 10 years hit her very hard no wonder the ground below her feet just collapsed and fell. I'm very glad she went to confront sahir the remaining truth came out 

Alvira can you please explain me her behaviour once she tells she does everything for sahir's happiness andeven ready to face the  consequences from Allah and today she saw sahir inthat condition but still left him no wonder sahir has become like this

This heartbreak was very necessary may be the broken pieces will fit just right in right place in future 
Don't you think?

Just out of curiosity where was Aarzoo going in the cab as they showed in the precap so late in night? Was she not even aware of the timings ? That wasn't he wrong step

Edited by ankithasushma - 30 December 2014 at 2:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavijyoti06

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dakshaavijyoti06

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Jyoti.ClapClap Again wonderful collage by Shweta. ClapNow a days I noticed you have changed collage style.. more fabric textured collage... liked it Big smile
So true Jyoti... totally heart breaking episode and precap is horrible.Cry We all know as per spolier/news Sahir will save her on time as she accidentally dial his no... (not sure why Sahir tracked her location.. very smart ha.Wink.)

"As usual Sahir punishes himself by hurting his hand once again till blood comes out of it just because he was the reason why tears came in Aarzoo's eyes today ... He never fails to punish himself hard whenever he hurts Aarzoo Ouch ; As he remembers Aarzoo's breakdown because of him , he feels miserable and one could see the rage in his eyes as he puts his hand over that sharp edge and keeps pressing his hand till there is a deep cut on his hand palm and it starts bleeding badlyOuch  ; He knows that he has left a deep scar in Aarzoo's heart now which might never heal , so he makes sure that he leaves a similar deep scar somewhere in his body too which can remind him of the pain that he has given to the love of his life

So agree with you on this.. Last time you mentioned in your prev post, whenever Sahir gives her pain, he tries more harsh on himself to feel the pain by punishing himself... Ouch
Glad that CV is nt spoiling Zaki's character (turning gray). Last few episode they are showing he truly loved her and her doesn't care whether she loves him or not.. True lover is true friend first.. he is Aarzoo's true friend.. Glad that he was there to console her.. I liked one part where he also indirectly justified Sahir saying he has some reason and she should find out from him. Smile
Alvira is still confuse character.Confused We will dont know whether she is 100%. Today she first asked about Sahir what will happen to his feelings .. whether he never felt anything abt her.. when she came to know that Sahir told Aarzoo his first marriage truth.. I wonder why she didn't asked him what will happen to Aarzoo.. Does she only care for Sahir, his deal, Niyamat house and Zaki?Confused
Whole episode was heartbreaking.. only positive hope is from new montage...Smile makes me happy giving ray of hope this sad track will end soon and we will see SaAz together smiling like in Montage Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavithramanidakshaavi-Shwets-jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
All collages by Swetha r added now Big smile

rs.shailu29-Shwets-

Srivani06 Senior Member
Srivani06
Srivani06