Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

y is shravan bhaving like such a bully? (Page 2)

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I know kids like him,sometime adorable and other times monsters LOLi guess its just his age.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asclepius

Today u r making posts on kids LOL LOL
Next ruhi pe LOL
 LOL vaise Ruhi choti JM pe bhi kuch hai.. see Adi ka sussu-pic post today. LOL

Edited by peace.. - 30 December 2014 at 2:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanija

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Well he was always like that remember he once told Ruhi mera bhai ya behan jab aayega main apna saara kaam usase karwaunga LOL
I think he is trying to bully Adi coz once Adi bullied him so its kind of tit for tat which kids usually do. 

Only Ruhi can understand Adi coz she too has gone through insecurities in her life like Adi is going thru. Smile
hmm..good post. but still he is just not obeying chitti. ConfusedLOL
chinyere Senior Member
chinyere
chinyere

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Shravan just like Adi is behaving according to the situations presented to them...I maybe wrong but after playing the game Adi won and shravan said you only won because you cheated.Whereby Adi responded you are a loser.Adi is older than Shravan if another older child calls you a loser you either cry or retaliate which Shravan did.Thereby, making Shravan normal child under the circumstance and not a bully. So I don't think Shravan was a bully he was just using those actions as a defence mechanism for being called a loser.But Adi started to beat him up so that makes Adi more of a bully considering his age and size.Shravan personality is not one of a quitter so he continued with the urine incident and teasing.
so If Shravan is wrong,so is Adi.WHy expect perfct behavior from a younger Shavan than an older adi.Just because adi is having some problems does not give him the right to use such humiliating language as well as resort to violence but he did.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.peace..--Megha--

Blue2020 Senior Member
Blue2020
Blue2020

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I thought he was acting like a typical kid. I love his acting. His smile and dimples are to die for. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.peace..

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Nah Shravan is still consistent in character. He always had an attitude, this is the kid who would bully Raman as well. I think he feels threatened now that there is another boy in the house and he is also very protective of Ruhi. Quite typical for a child his age anyways.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.peace..lovely_lady

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinyere

Shravan just like Adi is behaving according to the situations presented to them...I maybe wrong but after playing the game Adi won and shravan said you only won because you cheated.Whereby Adi responded you are a loser.Adi is older than Shravan if another older child calls you a loser you either cry or retaliate which Shravan did.Thereby, making Shravan normal child under the circumstance and not a bully. So I don't think Shravan was a bully he was just using those actions as a defence mechanism for being called a loser.But Adi started to beat him up so that makes Adi more of a bully considering his age and size.Shravan personality is not one of a quitter so he continued with the urine incident and teasing.
so If Shravan is wrong,so is Adi.WHy expect perfct behavior from a younger Shavan than an older adi.Just because adi is having some problems does not give him the right to use such humiliating language as well as resort to violence but he did.
hmm..good point.
peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blue2020

I thought he was acting like a typical kid. I love his acting. His smile and dimples are to die for. LOL
n i think he is d best actor among d kids.

Go to top