Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy really needs to learn how to talk to people!

ItzMinzie Goldie
ItzMinzie
ItzMinzie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
She uses cheap words n abuses people esp guys in the show...if any guy would say things to her then immediately she would throw the female card. Ajaz is giving Ali a taste if his own medicine. Soon samnbhavna/mahek will do the same to dimpy I am sure as she is after Gauti... all this while he didn't fight though she kept saying things to him. 

She is becoming as irritating as upen. Unfortunately don't think she is going anywhere for few weeks as Rahul is coming in the show. Instead of naming it halla bol, they should have just named the show Rahul's swamvar(sorry if the spelling is wrong. I have Hindi prob too but not like upen lol) part 2 or Let's Save Rahul's Marriage!

Anyways do whatever you wanna do man but gg's popularity n fanbase will be left unshaken!

Edited by minzkumar - 30 December 2014 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsthewarriorTheEaglekatherine123-Rani

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Mahek and sambhvana aayenge tab iski watt zarur lagayenge LOL
both these womens are too hot to handle. Ek bolo toh 10 answers aate hain saamne se wapas king kong ki tarah LOL
Dimpy ko uski medicine jaldi milne waali hain woh bhi chaude mein chamka ke denge Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjustforlaughsfairfairysaysTheEaglesingin80nirmitakatherine123-Rani

singin80 Senior Member
singin80
singin80

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Not trying to insult women being a woman myself...but I actually thought that in Rahul and Dimpy's marriage, Rahul was the crazy one but I was totally wrong...the marriage has broken because of Dimpy...poor Rahul...imagine going through Dimpy's Kai Kai everyday...her insults...her cunningness...Bhagwan bachaye...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_amunirmita

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I think Gautam needs to learn how to have a proper conversation. When he has no comeback he comments on people's tameez or Hindi-English problem! Dimpy was taking to Gautam just fine... she was just showing him the mirror but that loser began his tameez jaap as usual! Fact is that Gautam is the most mannerless contestant... he was the first one to abuse in BB8, he does gulatis like the monkey that he is all day, goes into washrooms with a girl he's not even serious about, gets into people's face and starts screaming nonsense, carries a metal rod to make noise and intimidate people with (in fact he did this to Dimpy but she didn't even react! Clap).

maheen55--Ariana--

singin80 Senior Member
singin80
singin80

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Mahek and sambhvana aayenge tab iski watt zarur lagayenge LOL
both these womens are too hot to handle. Ek bolo toh 10 answers aate hain saamne se wapas king kong ki tarah LOL
Dimpy ko uski medicine jaldi milne waali hain woh bhi chaude mein chamka ke denge Wink

Looking forward to it...jab koi iska munh band karwayega...

Edited by singin80 - 30 December 2014 at 12:56pm

awoons-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Dimpy ke Bure Din tabhi shuru ho gaye thay jab woh Bedroom pur mein gayi thiROFL.

I used to think she is a strong woman hence supported her, bur she also turned out to be Rotalu and sissy SillySillySilly Using tears as weapon trying to fill in for NigarWackoLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjustforlaughssingin80

singin80 Senior Member
singin80
singin80

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

I think Gautam needs to learn how to have a proper conversation. When he has no comeback he comments on people's tameez or Hindi-English problem! Dimpy was taking to Gautam just fine... she was just showing him the mirror but that loser began his tameez jaap as usual! Fact is that Gautam is the most mannerless contestant... he was the first one to abuse in BB8, he does gulatis like the monkey that he is all day, goes into washrooms with a girl he's not even serious about, gets into people's face and starts screaming nonsense, carries a metal rod to make noise and intimidate people with (in fact he did this to Dimpy but she didn't even react! Clap).

Aap Apna hi baat meh me taali maar lo...may be gine chune Gautam haters bhi aapka saath de deinLOL

Edited by singin80 - 30 December 2014 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjustforlaughsfairfairysays

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Compltely Agree Dimpy is rigth Gaautam Has no manners he is so cheep AngryAngryAngry didnot like him 

Edited by maheen55 - 30 December 2014 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ariana--

Go to top