Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF Pregnancy last chapter update pg 135 (Page 108)

aairahahmad Goldie
aairahahmad
aairahahmad

Joined: 14 January 2015
Posts: 1128

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by aairahahmad

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by kresham

Ohh God Seetu u r scaring me

Papaya kyu khilayaCryCry

N u reached 100th page with comment

CongoClapClapClap


thanks kriti and it's because of ur comment love u yaar Embarrassed
please dont do anything to the mini manans Cry
SEETHA DONTAngry...K...pls..Cry


we will see
what will you see?
aisa karte hai na...give me ek chotu sa line ka spoiler where the line will say - "i wont kill mini manans"...
plsss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8seetha

8seetha Goldie
8seetha
8seetha

Joined: 30 August 2014
Posts: 1347

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie345

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by cutie345

Hey..I ws a silent reader of ur story...bt aftr this papaya thing mein khud ko cmnt krne se nhi rok payi...why fid u mk nandu hv papaya...I hope u r nt planning anything bad fr the babies. ...


Hi cutie345 we will see if anything happen or not
U wanna keep the suspense. ..right..? Ok thn...lets see...Smile

yes like aur cvs
8seetha Goldie
8seetha
8seetha

Joined: 30 August 2014
Posts: 1347

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aairahahmad

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by aairahahmad

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by kresham

Ohh God Seetu u r scaring me

Papaya kyu khilayaCryCry

N u reached 100th page with comment

CongoClapClapClap


thanks kriti and it's because of ur comment love u yaar Embarrassed
please dont do anything to the mini manans Cry
SEETHA DONTAngry...K...pls..Cry


we will see
what will you see?

aisa karte hai na...give me ek chotu sa line ka spoiler where the line will say - "i wont kill mini manans"...
plsss...

relax everyone it's just an ff. Don't be so serious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aairahahmad

Natashaaaaa IF-Dazzler
Natashaaaaa
Natashaaaaa

Joined: 22 December 2014
Posts: 3475

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
hey unka honeymoon destination kya hoga?? I think some cold places.u r ryt simmi near bone fire .hv u watch saans song from jab tak h Jan jisme sahrukh and Katrina roof me blanket dale baithe the woh scene bhut romantic tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8seetha

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by Natashaaa

hey tum dono give me some ideas about honeymoon????


good question but sorry experience nai hai LOLLOLLOL

make dem have a hot bubble bath...

at night make dem lay in one blanket wid two mugs of coffee staring at the stars when nandu is in balma's arms...

aur btau? Blushing

oh my god it's hot here hahaha continue simmiEmbarrassed

hmmm oka... as uh say...

den i want nandu to wear a red sexy saree n dance for my balma Blushing

I imagine them and i am feeling shy u are a very romantic girl simmi lol

Blushing

n den i want dem to sit infront of borne-fire 
sitting arrangement- nandu and after him balma holding her in his arms... n talking about der future...



ClapClapClap

soch rahi hu ek OS he likh daalu... ROFL *its a PJ i know*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8seetha

8seetha Goldie
8seetha
8seetha

Joined: 30 August 2014
Posts: 1347

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natashaaa

hey unka honeymoon destination kya hoga?? I think some cold places.u r ryt simmi near bone fire .hv u watch saans song from jab tak h Jan jisme sahrukh and Katrina roof me blanket dale baithe the woh scene bhut romantic tha


switzerland 
8seetha Goldie
8seetha
8seetha

Joined: 30 August 2014
Posts: 1347

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by 8seetha

Originally posted by Natashaaa

hey tum dono give me some ideas about honeymoon????


good question but sorry experience nai hai LOLLOLLOL

make dem have a hot bubble bath...

at night make dem lay in one blanket wid two mugs of coffee staring at the stars when nandu is in balma's arms...

aur btau? Blushing

oh my god it's hot here hahaha continue simmiEmbarrassed

hmmm oka... as uh say...

den i want nandu to wear a red sexy saree n dance for my balma Blushing

I imagine them and i am feeling shy u are a very romantic girl simmi lol

Blushing

n den i want dem to sit infront of borne-fire 
sitting arrangement- nandu and after him balma holding her in his arms... n talking about der future...



ClapClapClap

soch rahi hu ek OS he likh daalu... ROFL *its a PJ i know*

why u don't write
Natashaaaaa IF-Dazzler
Natashaaaaa
Natashaaaaa

Joined: 22 December 2014
Posts: 3475

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
yeh mera idea tha. main ish ss me cavya dhrulya and mukbhi ko v add karungi hey tum dono some ideas dete rhna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8seetha

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who Am I? Author's Note pg-120

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: D_mi_cheeky_me.   Replies: 953   Views: 386391

D_mi_cheeky_me. 953 386391 19 October 2016 at 10:05am by SONIAGHOSH
MaNan FF World Vs Me Chapter 14(A) &14(B) updated pg 43

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: nia07   Replies: 372   Views: 141561

nia07 372 141561 31 October 2015 at 4:30pm by bkzha
break coz of navyas pregnancy

Author: backwithabang   Replies: 8   Views: 2658

backwithabang 8 2658 02 January 2015 at 6:43am by smitasmita
so finally pregnancy track :\

2

Author: orpi   Replies: 10   Views: 3614

orpi 10 3614 01 January 2015 at 4:15pm by kany
Teenage Pregnancy

2 3

Author: manan_virika   Replies: 17   Views: 3733

manan_virika 17 3733 25 October 2014 at 4:55am by pslove

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index