Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree
hes hot ahahahha
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I loved the way you said season's 8 winner Gautam Gulati's brother Mohit Gulati 😎

And I agree mohit would be perfect BB material I am sure he will be a contestant in the coming season but not sure if it's going to be season 9 or not
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Mohit Gulati deserves to be in Season 9. If Season 7 winners Gauhar's sister can come in Season 8 then Seasons 8 winner Gautams brother should come in Season 9.

Season 8 winner Gautam? Already...OK...

And you are impartial & have no favourites...OK..

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want Diandra as well  with Mohit gulati ... Kiya pairing hogi in dono ki.

and if she can drag him into bathroom as well... man
Edited by Love-u-all - 9 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bossy ...👏👏 I was a silent reader of ur posts ... U are ruling the forum these days bossy ðŸ‘

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Bossy ...👏👏 I was a silent reader of ur posts ... U are ruling the forum these days bossy ðŸ‘

Hashiii. ðŸĪ— You graced my posts with your presence and I feel my life's mission fulfilled. No seriously its good to see you here.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hashiii. ðŸĪ— You graced my posts with your presence and I feel my life's mission fulfilled. No seriously its good to see you here.

LOL ..thank u Bossy ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ...I am enjoy reading ur posts ..and Carisma's too ..Keep rocking ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if he comes in the next season like gauhar's sister...then iss bande ka bhi wahi haal hoga jaisa gauhar ki sis ka...1 ya 2 hi haftey mein he will be kicked out from that house ðŸĪŠ

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

if he comes in the next season like gauhar's sister...then iss bande ka bhi wahi haal hoga jaisa gauhar ki sis ka...1 ya 2 hi haftey mein he will be kicked out from that house ðŸĪŠ

Unless. Something happens in the 1st week and he becomes a hero. The trend is always been there. Pooja Mishra, Gauhar Khan, Imam Siddiqui etc. Everytime somebody gets cornered public opens their hearts and wallets to vote and support them,
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

is there any female in this forum that you don't flirt with? just curious

i need names