Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New TS: Left Incomplete. Last part on pg 7 (Page 7)

Jenny_1709 Senior Member
Jenny_1709
Jenny_1709

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I'm here with the last part of my TS. Toda dramatic hai par koi nahin. Hope you'll like it.

LEFT INCOMPLETE PART 3 (last part)

Shagun: Adi, beta bahut late ho gayi hai. Aao mamma paas so jaao. Waise aap log itna chinta kyun karrahi ho? Ishita clinic mein busy hongi. Aao adi. Let's sleep.

Adi: NAHIN! I WON'T SLEEP WITH YOU. YOU ARE BAD!!!

Raman came home at the same time and stopped in his tracks seeing the state of the house.

Toshiji: Raman, ishita ka kuch pata chala?

Raman: Nahin maa. Maine police ko inform kiya hai.

Shagun: KYA?? Police ko inform kyun kiya raman?

Everybody was shocked. They looked at a very disturbed shagun who glared at adi. Adi ran to raman.

Adi: Papa, I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry papa. Please mujhe maaf kardo. Mujhe sab pata hai. Ishima bahut acchi hai. Usski koi ghalti nahin hai.

Raman: Adi yeh aap kya kehrahi ho?

And before shagun could run down the stairs and stop adi, he blurted out the whole truth. He told everyone that he heard shagun mamma speaking on the phone about ishita burning in flames. The whole family shooted daggers at shagun and raman couldn't control himself anymore. He was burning in anger.

He marched to shagun and slapped her hard across her face.

Shagun: Ouch raman how dare you?

Raman: NO HOW DARE YOU?? How dare you harm MY wife? If something, ANYTHING happens to her, I swear I'll kill you with my bare hands. Bataao ishita kahan hai?!?

Shagun: Raman please. Adi toh baccha hai. He has misunderstood.

Amma: Shut up shagun! You are always after my daughter. Bataao humari ishu kahan hai.

Raman again raised his hand to slap shagun when he got a call from the police. He controlled his emotions and answered.

Raman: Haan inspector main abhi aaraha hoon.

He told the family that police has found ishita's car so he's going there. Bala told him that he would accompany. So both of them went. Toshiji went to shagun and dragged her across the living room and out the door. Shagun made a last attempt to fill adi's ears but he turned his back to her.

Raman drove frantically to the location the police told him about. When bala and raman reached the police told them about the hut which was burnt down completely. They started searching for any signs of ishita but they couldn't. Raman was getting more worried if it was possible. He felt like his breathing will stop any moment.

Suddenly one of the inspectors started shouting "sir, jaldi aao. I've found her!"

Raman ran before the chief inspector could and saw ishita inside a bush. She was covered in soot and bruises. He quickly took her into his lap and started caressing her cheeks.

Bala: We have to take her to hospital fast raman!

The worried family back at home got a call from bala who informed them about ishita's condition. Ruhi immediately stated that she wanted to go see her ishima. Nobody wanted to stay back and both the familes ended up going to hospital together.

Ishita was lying in the ICU and raman was stuck to the same spot ever since they came. He was remembering all the sweet moments they had together and how he was going to make it a special night for ishita. Bala tried consoling him and he ended up crying more.

Raman: Yeh kya huva bala? Mere saath kyun? I had so many plans for tonight and here I am crying and ishita, she's there fighting for her life.

Bala: Sambhalo apne aapko raman. Be strong. Kuch nahin ishu ko.

The doctor came out and told raman that ishita doesn't have any severe burns on her and according to the reports she was suffocated due to the heavy smoke. The doctors went in with an extra oxygen cylinder and raman burst into tears again

Raman: I swear agar woh mujhe chod kar chale gayi toh main bhi mar jaaungi. I won't live an incomplete life. Aadat ho gayi hai jhansi ki rani ki.

The whole family came there and toshiji hugged raman.

Raman: Maa shagun kahan hai? I swear I'll kill that woman. Kahan hai woh?

Mr.Bhalla: Humne usse ghar se nikhal diya raman.

Appa: Haan raman. Abb woh kabhi nahin aayegi.

Bala: You should have called the police appa. She should be arrested.

Mihir: Don't worry bala. I personally will make sure that woman is arrested. Bahut ho gaya! Abb aur nahin. She has crossed all the limits today.

He called the police. Just then the doctor came out.
Doctor: Mr. Bhalla. Your wife is out of danger. She wants to see you.

Ruhi: Nahin mujhe pehle ishima ke paas jaana hai!

Adi: Ruhi. Ishima will talk to papa and then you can go inside. Okay? Tab tak aap bhaiya ke saath raho.

The family smiled seeing the bonding between the two. Raman almost ran into the room. He saw her bruised, lifeless body lying on the hospital bed and broke down into tears. Ishita sensed him there and opened her eyes a little.

Ishita: Raman..

Raman ran to her and hugged her tight. He kept caressing her hairs and kissing each and every inch of her face. He pulled back to gaze at her.

Raman: Oh god ishita. I thought.. I thought I lost you.

Ishita: Raman it's okay. Kuch nahi huva hai mujhe.

Raman: You.. You .. YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!! I CAN SEE HOW OKAY YOU ARE! Tumhe pata hai main kitna pareshaan tha! Do you have any idea? I felt like I was drowning. I felt like my breath was sucked out of my lungs seeing you here! And you are telling me it's okay? Are you out of your mind???

A smile broke on ishita's face hearing his sudden outburst.

Raman: What's so funny??? Am I cracking a joke here? Do I look like a clown to you? I almost died ishita!!! Almost died seeing you like this.

Ishita quickly shook her head and put her hand on his cheek.

Ishita: Look at me raman.. I'm okay.

Raman: I can see you and I can see how okay you are. Aaj ke baad yaad rakhna I won't let you step out of the house alone. Get that into this small brain of yours.

Ishita: Raman stop shouting please.

Raman sighed as fresh tears rolled down his cheeks again. He hugged her tight again and spoke softly against her ears.

Raman: I thought I lost you. I thought you'll leave me and go away. I thought.. I thought my story will remain incomplete. God! I love you so much ishita. I never thought I would fall in love with you but I did. I love you.

Ishita had tears in her eyes but she still had that smile on her face. "He loves me.. He loves me too", she thought. She opened her mouth to voice him her feelings when the family made their entry bringing them out of their little bubble. Ruhi ran right into her ishima's arms while adi lowered his head.

Adi: I'm so sorry ishima. I'm really very sorry. For giving you so much pain when you were always trying to give me joy.

Ishita extended her hand towards him and he cried holding her hand. She wiped his tears.

Ishita: It's okay adi beta. Koi baat nahin. We'll forget the past and move on. We're one strong family right?

Amma: Ishu, Thank God you're okay.

Mihir: Par bhabhi, I don't understand. How did you escape the fire?

Bala: Haan ishu. The whole hut was burnt down.

Raman: Ek minute! Paagal madrasan. How did you reach that hut in the first place? Clinic wahan shift hui thi kiya? Bewakoof!

Ishita: Raman!!! Mujhe bewakoof mat kaho.

Raman: Arre I'm just telling the truth. Now it's your turn. How did you reach there?

Ishita shook her head at raman before looking at the family. She narrated the whole incident to them and they seethed in anger. Ishita told them that she was lucky that the hut was made with wood planks. That's why she was able to break the wood and get out before the whole place catched fire.

Toshiji: Yeh shagun bhi na. Aurat kehne ki laayak bhi nahin hai. Phitte mooh!

Raman: Main usse chodunga nahin.

Ishita: Raman, police apna kaam karengi. Aap rehne do.

Meanwhile mihir got a call from police stating that they had arrested shagun and put her behind bars.

Raman: Kal uss kamini ki laash milengi police ko.

Ishita: Raman.. Language please bacche hai yahan.

Raman: Oh jhansi ki rani. Apne dialogue writer se kaho do teen din ka chutti le. Tum abhi tak kamzor ho. Lecture baad mein dena.

Ishita: Kuch bhi?

Raman smiled at her before engulfing her in a hug again. Ruhi and adi also hugged her from the side. The family sent prayers to each and every God and Goddess they knew, for completing their family.

Ishita whispered into raman'a ears: Raman, waise I love you too. Main aapko batane hi wali thi. Our family was never meant to be left incomplete. I was never meant to be left incomplete and so were you. That's why destiny made us meet. Because we complete each other.

Phew! Finally done with the last part. Thanks for reading Big smile

Edited by Jenny_1709 - 06 January 2015 at 10:30am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26rashmiarorasushmithaAmiltondinzy26AmritashettyPks20simplipu123yhm111Hemamahithanigar1010ekta979Indie2121friendofallluks28jaanvi_123Iloveishra7350879shutbimipariyan--Yashvi--sangeethbalamalar3sham24malaxmiremya1990eviltwin_14nadira26islamagneeputragreenieN.R.Ronacutie782amenaDivAnhasan_Divan_forevamanishwari2014VENBArnarayanDivancrazechandu1234DipaliGpadmavarsahibasharmashanryswati62mischiefsulochana90VsoujanyaexploringmyselfSuryaIshraholicDilMereSuntaNhishalz_123Seriousreader9900DtkpMayahaiderluvbalhavni_19pri12whitelilyDivan.Poojashravani_2311-JujuKdaisydee425_Deepika_-HoneyDukes-usaonlyMysticRiverNichuss

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
wow.. awesome..
cvs se zyada dramatic tho nahi hai..
adi blurted out the truth..
i sooo relished the slap..
ek aur tho lagna chahiye..
yaar raman ke saath tune mujhe bhi rula diya..
finally he proposed..
aww..
abhi bhi nok jhok..
pheww..
adi called her ishima..
superrr...
enjoyed it.. n the family hug... awww
awesome work dear..
n a perfect ending

Edited by yazhi - 06 January 2015 at 9:48am
sahibasharma Goldie
sahibasharma
sahibasharma

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
lovely..it was...
indeed they were never meant to be incomplete...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
brilliant updte...
loved raman's break dwn nd adi realisng wht shagun is...
nd loved hw raman calling her crazy woamn nd bewakoof...nd dilaouge writer was awseom line...
comptly lov with it...
awesom ending...

each nd evry line is suprb... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pks20

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
mind blowing update...
Adi blurted out the truth was gud...
Raman slapped Shagun superb, 2nd slap should have been completed ,