Too many characters/tracks are spoiling the show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
There are too many tracks/Ekta drama going on all at a time.
1) sautan track ðŸ˜¡
2) adi's peeing problem ðŸ˜•
3) mihika's so called revenge (which doesn't even look like a revenge though) ðŸ¥±
4) with God's grace, pinch of IshRa romance. 
5) selfless Ishita Mata 
And now after the whole lot of drama which is already goibg on, Raman's sissy is also coming back? 
In this entire pathetic drama, there are so many threads missing and seem unconnected.
Like Bala's issues with his student. It was left in the middle abruptly. 
Ishita has not been visiting her clinic from past 3months.
Because she's busy refixing her sautans toota dil and solving Adi's peeing problem. 
Why does always Ishita discover every problem and solve it. Toshiji, romi, simmi, Sr. Bhalla, all are visible only when they have to tease IshRa or when they are having breakfast. Why can't everyone on Adi and shagun? 
Where's mihir and his love for mihika? It took Raman 6 years to get over a woman like Shagun and mihir just gave up in 24 hours. 
Ruhi, she's hardly visible. The entire family is dancing and showering love for Adi. "bechara mera Bachcha" "ghar ka chirag " and all that shit.
And now pointing out the main fault, Raman!! Where on earth is he? Let me just think for a second! Isn't t he the lead? Doesn't the story line of yeh hai mohabbatein revolve around his life? 
And where is he? Following every step of his "I know everything" wife.

I would rather end this post with a question.
YHM is the number one show on the Indian Television, and this is its standard? 
"selfless bahu" "decoding every mystery bahu" "complicated sautan" "peeing ghar ka chirag" "main lead missing" "doctor doesn't attend her clinic" 
DISAPPOINTING EPISODEs 

Edited by syamantikaray - 9 years ago