Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Uff! Episode Rant. (Page 2)

kat6k Senior Member
kat6k
kat6k

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Romanticfreak

... Pam and her Momieness looked like shit crap to me...
Me too .. I find it extremely weird that an aunt wants her niece and nephews to call her mom because she raised them .. As babies children might go mama..dada.. But once they grow up and understand relations .. I cant believe they would want to call her mom and neil dad. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreakexoLarmy

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
 Can actually imagine that conversation while explaining the character

Nivedita Basu (C v) ::: so you know Pam is a complex character for her her brother is everything isiliye she insist that his children call her mom

Actress who plays Pam::: Confused Umm are you sure?? Viewers ko yeh galat nahi lagega

Cvs:: nahi yaar hum iss charcter ki treatment alag karenge she is more real more grey just like she is more loves her brother more than anything else in the world she has given up her life for him

Actress who plays Pam::: ummm I don't know Aisa toh lagega ki she is IN love and not loves 

Cvs:: of course not (giggles) you will do it so convincingly viewers will get it

Actress who plays Pam::: (thinks) the only way I can do this is wear stupid clothes and screech my dialogues 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreakexoLarmy

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vikruti

Firstly I love the crazy expression of Hugh Laurie ROFL
Secondly, the episode was a heartbreak hotel...ugh. Nivedita is a cunning and an intelligent woman. She knows when and where to play the emotions and she plays them just right. I can't believe that Neil fell for that but oh Neil has always been impulsive and insecure when it came to his kids. Ragini, oh gosh. I don't know if the midnight took away her flare or it was Neil's threats and she got scared as she very well knew that if the custody case opened she wouldn;t stand a chance. She isn't married hence her financial situation is not so great, also that she has loans already.

I felt so bad for Aagam. The child did not deserve such treatment. Ragini could have yelled at him for not telling his father that he was here and said that he has come to pick him up and left it at that. No need to go on and say that ge isn't her child. 

@ bold LOL exactly!! He's the world's best cardiac surgeon yet he fell for this naagin nonsense. Seriously kekta is making his character look so brainless. 

I don't get the whole custody track. First of all Nishi and Ranbir are adults so there can't be a custody case for them..Confused Second of all, if Neil thinks Ragini is married to Aman and because Aman is rich he will lose his children If there was a custody case but he threatens Ragini he'll take her kids. How? It doesn't make sense, surely ragini would win the case if she is married to someone so rich... Niel isnt thinking straight.

& Ragini was unfair, All the unnecessary "you're not my son" thing was not needed. She could've just said she don't want him here cos his dad doesn't like it or his presence is causing problems for her. 

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Agree with you all! How effortlessly a man's intelligence bends in front of a cunning and manipulative woman. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Oh aapka rant is quite polite honestly speaking

I just made a poll

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4268698&PID=117814176&#p117814176

Pls respond all to the poll 

Frankly I found the scene hot yesterday morning and by the time they showed it in the night I was disgusted which btw I suspected would happen becos ekta cvs are known for this 

Exactly, how disgusting was the scene. Uff. Didn't like it one bit. Stern Smile Totally misleading. I hate Ekta and CVs for ALWAYS making the female lead so weak in front of the male lead. I swear Ragini is suppose to independent, strong and modern but all i see is a poor female lead getting misbehaved with by none other than the hero of the show. D'oh
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kat6k

Originally posted by beautiful1

Pam and Neividta - can't watch them, i had to skip their parts. All they do is lie and deceive. W*F the phone call to Nevidta idea was so SHIT. I mean seriously? Kekta, do you think we're stupid?? I didn't know the courts are open at 12am as well.& Oh lord, Pam's overdramatic behaviour was seriously so so so irritating! But i kinda laughed at the way she was pulling Ranbir and was like 'don't go, she'll take you away as well' - She looked so funny and pathetic
I agree entirely with what you have written... Women manipulate seemingly intelligent men and they dont even get a clue ... I find that extremely frustrating.

How stupid can Neil be? I mean how could he not tell only shit was coming out from the naagin's mouth!! 

Neil has no brain cells left cos of Pam's screeching in every episode! LOLLOL
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _YuviFanatic_

Agree with you all! How effortlessly a man's intelligence bends in front of a cunning and manipulative woman. Confused

You're right Shruti. 

And I seriously don't get how he didn't realise she was lying. The CVs are hellbent on making this male lead look like an idiot.D'oh
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Can actually imagine that conversation while explaining the character

Nivedita Basu (C v) ::: so you know Pam is a complex character for her her brother is everything isiliye she insist that his children call her mom

Actress who plays Pam::: Confused Umm are you sure?? Viewers ko yeh galat nahi lagega

Cvs:: nahi yaar hum iss charcter ki treatment alag karenge she is more real more grey just like she is more loves her brother more than anything else in the world she has given up her life for him

Actress who plays Pam::: ummm I don't know Aisa toh lagega ki she is IN love and not loves 

Cvs:: of course not (giggles) you will do it so convincingly viewers will get it

Actress who plays Pam::: (thinks) the only way I can do this is wear stupid clothes and screech my dialogues 

LOOOL LOLLOL

I feel sorry for Ashwini. Poor woman's throat must be sore all week cos of this screeching 4 times a week. 

Go to top