Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

   
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Uff! Episode Rant.

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 9371

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Some positive stuff about today's episode : 

  • I liked the bonding between the siblings. It was cute. 
  • Finally, Ragini's mother had a scene with Agham. 
  • Agham finding out his mother bakes a cake for him on his birthday.


But overall the episode wasn't as good as i thought it would be. Ermm

Neil and Ragini scene-  He crossed the limit there. He had no right to be so rude to her. Fine, he's insecure about his children's custody but that doesn't allow him to grab his ex-wife, who in his eyes is already married to someone else, so forcefully. I didn't like the scene at all. He better apologise to her!! 
And, If Kekta wants to show Ragini as a strong and independent woman then she better not show us such scenes. 

Aghams birthday ruined:
Agham was so sweet and i seriously hate Niel for making Ragini so mean towards Agham. His birthday just got ruinedOuch
Neil was like 'i don't have the heart to ruin his birthday' to Pam but he went and did the exact thing, he's contradicting himself so badly that its funny. LOL

Aarav:
Ufff! What the hell is this annoying Aarav's problem. Initially, i felt sorry for him in the early episodes but now he's really pissing me off! How can he be so rude to a mother like Ragini? Whose sacrificed so much for HIM!! She should seriously slap him across his face and bring some sense into his little brain! 
If goes and stays with Neil then i hope Pam makes his life miserable. I hope he is treated so bad that he runs back to his mum. 

Pam and Neividta - can't watch them, i had to skip their parts. All they do is lie and deceive. W*F the phone call to Nevidta idea was so SHIT. I mean seriously? Kekta, do you think we're stupid?? I didn't know the courts are open at 12am as well.& Oh lord, Pam's overdramatic behaviour was seriously so so so irritating! But i kinda laughed at the way she was pulling Ranbir and was like 'don't go, she'll take you away as well' - She looked so funny and pathetic. 


I don't know whether you guys would agree with me but this whole fake marriage fiasco and Neil being hurt is getting stretched FAAAR too long and i am losing interest. Ermm

Phew! I had to pour everything out into this post!



PS. This isn't relevant but my brother shares the same birthday as Aarav-Aghaam. Big smile LOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

lekshmimukeshHridipriyavinmadhurjyasudhajoLuv-IKNMPpyaaribehnaphotofreakvirgo244856amazingneira1mangaloreEkPagliLadkiMriduB-sakshi--Cupcake-div26Siddhi_Infinitedreamspoetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Joined: 13 April 2014
Posts: 2241

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Welcome onboard jaani... Firstly hugs

Now Wish your bro Happy birthday from my side...

Episode apart from Arav-Agam Nishi Rags till katpatlu of insecurity The Neil Khanna entered by pledging his brain in the convo of chingati chik who works in the midnight clientele in India for her legal profession which is so stupid... Enters the scene...

The scene showed to as prem katha turned out to be misleading... Pam and her Momieness looked like shit crap to me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMPamazingneiraexoLarmypoetic

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 9371

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Romanticfreak

Welcome onboard jaani... Firstly hugs

Now Wish your bro Happy birthday from my side...

Episode apart from Arav-Agam Nishi Rags till katpatlu of insecurity The Neil Khanna entered by pledging his brain in the convo of chingati chik who works in the midnight clientele in India for her legal profession which is so stupid... Enters the scene...

The scene showed to as prem katha turned out to be misleading... Pam and her Momieness looked like shit crap to me...

Thank you Shakti Hug

And i like the name you gave Neil, Katpatlu of insecurity!! LOLLOL

Pam's fake from all sides! I just rolled my eyes at that scene & then skipped most of it. Idiot Pam. 


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMPEkPagliLadkipoetic

ChrisinS Senior Member
ChrisinS
ChrisinS

Joined: 17 October 2014
Posts: 402

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Firstly I love the crazy expression of Hugh Laurie ROFL
Secondly, the episode was a heartbreak hotel...ugh. Nivedita is a cunning and an intelligent woman. She knows when and where to play the emotions and she plays them just right. I can't believe that Neil fell for that but oh Neil has always been impulsive and insecure when it came to his kids. Ragini, oh gosh. I don't know if the midnight took away her flare or it was Neil's threats and she got scared as she very well knew that if the custody case opened she wouldn;t stand a chance. She isn't married hence her financial situation is not so great, also that she has loans already.

I felt so bad for Aagam. The child did not deserve such treatment. Ragini could have yelled at him for not telling his father that he was here and said that he has come to pick him up and left it at that. No need to go on and say that ge isn't her child. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyaLuv-IKNMPphotofreakmeera19EkPagliLadkiexoLarmylovely_ladypoetic

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Joined: 08 February 2009
Posts: 1963

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vikruti

Firstly I love the crazy expression of Hugh Laurie ROFL
Secondly, the episode was a heartbreak hotel...ugh. Nivedita is a cunning and an intelligent woman. She knows when and where to play the emotions and she plays them just right. I can't believe that Neil fell for that but oh Neil has always been impulsive and insecure when it came to his kids. Ragini, oh gosh. I don't know if the midnight took away her flare or it was Neil's threats and she got scared as she very well knew that if the custody case opened she wouldn;t stand a chance. She isn't married hence her financial situation is not so great, also that she has loans already.

I felt so bad for Aagam. The child did not deserve such treatment. Ragini could have yelled at him for not telling his father that he was here and said that he has come to pick him up and left it at that. No need to go on and say that ge isn't her child. 


Agam was best in todays episode. He is such a cutie pie. and softie. How can anyone be so rude or ask to be rude to him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMPphotofreakpoetic

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 2738

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Oh aapka rant is quite polite honestly speaking

I just made a poll


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4268698&PID=117814176&#p117814176

Pls respond all to the poll 

Frankly I found the scene hot yesterday morning and by the time they showed it in the night I was disgusted which btw I suspected would happen becos ekta cvs are known for this 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMPphotofreakexoLarmypoetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Joined: 13 April 2014
Posts: 2241

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Oh aapka rant is quite polite honestly speaking

I just made a poll


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4268698&PID=117814176&#p117814176

Pls respond all to the poll 

Frankly I found the scene hot yesterday morning and by the time they showed it in the night I was disgusted which btw I suspected would happen becos ekta cvs are known for this 

aadat si hogayi hai yaar is ekta mayya ki bewde cvs ko jhelna... ROFL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMPexoLarmy

kat6k Senior Member
kat6k
kat6k

Joined: 10 October 2013
Posts: 265

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Pam and Neividta - can't watch them, i had to skip their parts. All they do is lie and deceive. W*F the phone call to Nevidta idea was so SHIT. I mean seriously? Kekta, do you think we're stupid?? I didn't know the courts are open at 12am as well.& Oh lord, Pam's overdramatic behaviour was seriously so so so irritating! But i kinda laughed at the way she was pulling Ranbir and was like 'don't go, she'll take you away as well' - She looked so funny and pathetic
I agree entirely with what you have written... Women manipulate seemingly intelligent men and they dont even get a clue ... I find that extremely frustrating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMPphotofreakexoLarmy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Upcoming episode shooting

2

Author: amazingneira   Replies: 10   Views: 2938

amazingneira 10 2938 17 December 2014 at 11:13am by Ms.S.K.
Can we have an episode analysis thread?

2

Author: columbia   Replies: 12   Views: 1354

columbia 12 1354 11 December 2014 at 10:17am by ronitfan
Tonight's Episode Spoiler!!!!

Author: ViraatMaanviLov   Replies: 4   Views: 1756

ViraatMaanviLov 4 1756 10 December 2014 at 5:57am by PurpleRiot
Today's episode review.

Author: exoLarmy   Replies: 0   Views: 424

exoLarmy 0 424 08 December 2014 at 3:09pm by exoLarmy
Info on upcoming episode

Author: madhurjya   Replies: 3   Views: 1656

madhurjya 3 1656 07 December 2014 at 3:48am by Shree1005

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index