India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

She cries He cries and then :((((

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Out an Out MEMORABLE episodeClap with some interesting masala ingredients added :Wink
some loud crying  - Though Shivya was not exactly complementing today I still felt she indeed has put in her best efforts to crack this tough nut KUDOS for that Thumbs Up...u can still deliver BANG ON performances Shivya darling Star...keep going Clap

some unseen unnoticed tears  - HarshadChopda u got  to take a bowClap ...u were awesome man Star...the way u emote in each n every scene and the way you bring out Sahir's strength n weakness is MIND BLOWING.Clap And I keep repeatedly stating this from the time I started watching your show be there logic or no logic I am just glued on Embarrassed for the only reason u are WORTH my 30 mins time everday for d episode n even more rewatching it later in day Clap

some painful self attack - SahirAzeemChaudary u better stop hurting yourself ShockedShocked else I might need to take an appointment with d all rounder Dr.KhuranaLOL whose medication will in need worsen your situationSilly

some much needed self talks - Tht scene of Sahir bursting out d bubble and realizing himself he did hurt Aarzoo in dis game he does love her he did push her away was CLASSIC scene of todays episode Thumbs Up 

some friendly console - for a change I liked the way Zaki consoled up Aarzoo stating two sided coins and pushed her to go question Sahir on his actions ...Both of them were good in tht scene ClapClap

finally not to forget some more confusing seeds thrown onto all viewers -D'oh

@Forumwasis I have a serious question - will anybody in this entire house ever sit n talk with Sahir  to find out what his actual  problem here is ShockedShocked  
Niyamat House on pledge or Saiyyara or 100cr Deal or Zeenat recovery or Rehman blackmail or Zaki n Sam or Aarzoo n family staying in d house  ...D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh 

I am lost after today's episode Wacko I find this as the most complicated the most ruthless the most painful the most hurting story between two leads ever shown on television much to my knowledge D'oh

My hearts goes to Sahir n Aarzoo tonight CryCry 

Thanks for reading Hug

Embedded image permalink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddypandoralushaamnazuhablusky165Harshad4ever505sheena_786allforloveVJDIPAVD927neon_girlrs.shailu29nehaarshi09basicquestion1-Rojaa-

neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Overall I loved today's episode except the kurthi aapa's bakwas.
And you said it right, someone seriously need to talk to sahir about what's cooking up in his mind Unhappy especially Alvira, i mean what kind if a mom is she. She was claiming to zakki that sahir loves arzoo truley and then he suddenly said there is nothing about arzoo, she didn't question him nor did she scold him for playing with a girl's heart.
Mujhe lagta hai k ghar me kisi ko sahir ki parwah nahi hai , sab muft k khaana khane me expert hain Angry

Edited by muskiii - 30 December 2014 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJDIPABujee09

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I don't think anybody has the guts or interest to talk to sahir...he has been and still is in so much pain and from d way people around him behave he will remain trapped cage for ever Cry I so wish he had given arzoo a chance but can't really expect it I know...   Cry

VJDIPABujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by allforlove

I don't think anybody has the guts or interest to talk to sahir...he has been and still is in so much pain and from d way people around him behave he will remain trapped cage for ever Cry I so wish he had given arzoo a chance but can't really expect it I know...   Cry
literally pathetic state isnt it Angry??? I so think sometimes is Sahir an adopted child or something in the Niyamat house ErmmConfused
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskiii

Overall I loved today's episode except the kurthi aapa's bakwas.
And you said it right, someone seriously need to talk to sahir about what's cooking up in his mind Unhappy especially Alvira, i mean what kind if a mom is she. She was claiming to zakki that sahir loves arzoo truley and then he suddenly said there is nothing about arzoo, she didn't question him nor did she scold him for playing with a girl's heart.
Mujhe lagta hai k ghar me kisi ko sahir ki parwah nahi hai , sab muft k khaana khane me expert hain Angry
On a light note - Either Alvira is an adopted mother or Sahir is an adopted child in that house Silly

VJDIPARoxyC

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index