CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

||..The Lord Of Beauty..|| DAYA's AT #12..|| (Page 55)

_Ecstasy_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ecstasy_
_Ecstasy_

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 27 January 2014
Posts: 10885

Posted: 07 April 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

Arrest this Ani, she killed a poor cute little cat with her pics and siggies Blushing
Hehehe...even Ani is dead after seeing such lovely pics...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluetides

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Joined: 12 February 2014
Posts: 23278

Posted: 07 April 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

Originally posted by bluetides

Arrest this Ani, she killed a poor cute little cat with her pics and siggies Blushing
Hehehe...even Ani is dead after seeing such lovely pics...Day Dreaming
Ok then plz arrest Ani zombie Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ecstasy_

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Joined: 12 February 2014
Posts: 23278

Posted: 07 April 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

Made this..Smile

Here pics are looking more bright than originals ...
How come? Did you use a tool?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ecstasy_

_Ecstasy_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ecstasy_
_Ecstasy_

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 27 January 2014
Posts: 10885

Posted: 07 April 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

Made this..Smile

Here pics are looking more bright than originals ...
How come? Did you use a tool?
Yes i did...
Original scene was in night na...that's why pics are also dark..i increased brightness..Tongue
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 07 April 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

Made this..Smile


Daya: awww, Mera Baccha, Tum nay Apni Decent pay Mujhy day dii (kiss) So Cute...WinkWinkWink

ANAMIKA... Very Well Done...ClapClap
the Brightness Tool really gives Glow...Day Dreaming
Thank You so much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ecstasy_bluetides

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Joined: 12 February 2014
Posts: 23278

Posted: 07 April 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Bachi: shukar hai daya uncle didn't take away my chair and table Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ecstasy_

_Ecstasy_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ecstasy_
_Ecstasy_

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 27 January 2014
Posts: 10885

Posted: 08 April 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
How Daya turned Tanya into a foodie
Telly Talk
Posted: 2015-03-16 10:58:53
Share this article

Senior inspector Daya Shetty of CID is a fun loving person in his real life. The actor is constantly entertaining his co-stars and teaching them some wacky things during the shoot.

Latest one being, how he turned Tanya Abrol into a total foodie. Tanya during a starry chat revealed that Daya increased her interest in trying out new dishes whenever possible.

Tanya, who plays sub-inspector Jaywanti Shinde in the show, shares that Daya and Abhijeet are also welcoming and help the junior stars to polish their work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dinazzJacklesbluetidesgadhadada

dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Joined: 13 October 2013
Posts: 2960

Posted: 08 April 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

How Daya turned Tanya into a foodie
Telly Talk
Posted: 2015-03-16 10:58:53
Share this article

Senior inspector Daya Shetty of CID is a fun loving person in his real life. The actor is constantly entertaining his co-stars and teaching them some wacky things during the shoot.

Latest one being, how he turned Tanya Abrol into a total foodie. Tanya during a starry chat revealed that Daya increased her interest in trying out new dishes whenever possible.

Tanya, who plays sub-inspector Jaywanti Shinde in the show, shares that Daya and Abhijeet are also welcoming and help the junior stars to polish their work.


TFS !!
good to hear praises abt  the duo...
and another different side of daya sir too...
the tough cop in reel life is a fun loving person  in real life !! Shocked 
good to know thatWinkBig smileLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
dayas girl

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 73   Views: 17649

Chiinnu 73 17649 29 July 2010 at 6:07pm by CAHAT320
DAYAS ADVERTISEMENT

Author: teju_g   Replies: 2   Views: 1982

teju_g 2 1982 28 January 2010 at 4:17am by teju_g
Dayas Death

Author: tejashrisaurkar   Replies: 2   Views: 3387

tejashrisaurkar 2 3387 21 August 2009 at 11:06am by AlexithyMia
DAYAS BIRTHDAY

2

Author: Anita15mishra   Replies: 14   Views: 5493

Anita15mishra 14 5493 10 November 2006 at 9:41am by Anastacia
Need Dayas picture

Author: Anita15mishra   Replies: 1   Views: 3138

Anita15mishra 1 3138 10 November 2006 at 6:43am by Anastacia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index