CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

||..The Lord Of Beauty..|| DAYA's AT #12..|| (Page 124)

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Joined: 12 February 2014
Posts: 23267

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditya_anjaana

Originally posted by bluetides

looks sahib is wearing diet watch Wink
Diet watch?Confused

I mean smart watch bay jo heart rate, sleep rate, diet calories sab ka count rakhta na wo wala .. lug raha hi wahi hi Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Joined: 02 January 2014
Posts: 32221

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
He he...okLOL
Thanks for the explanationsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Joined: 12 February 2014
Posts: 23267

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by bluetides

looks sahib is wearing diet watch Wink


ROFL

Hope He work on this too...Wink

haan biwi ne gift diya hoga birthday par Tongue Tongue Tongue
ab toh work karna hee parega Wink Wink Wink
warna ghar se nikaal degi Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifigadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

Originally posted by aditya_anjaana

Originally posted by bluetides

looks sahib is wearing diet watch Wink
Diet watch?Confused

I mean smart watch bay jo heart rate, sleep rate, diet calories sab ka count rakhta na wo wala .. lug raha hi wahi hi Embarrassed

might be Someone Gifted Him in Hiis last Birthday either I have No Idea...Confused
cz He got Few More...Smile
Look here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by bluetides

looks sahib is wearing diet watch Wink


ROFL

Hope He work on this too...Wink

haan biwi ne gift diya hoga birthday par Tongue Tongue Tongue
ab toh work karna hee parega Wink Wink Wink
warna ghar se nikaal degi Evil Smile

koi Baat nahi...
Buht hain...
Rakh hee lein gy...WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Joined: 12 February 2014
Posts: 23267

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
ye wala ( in green kurta shirt Tongue pic) naya wala hi GD ...Smile
wo samandar wala pic me jo watch hi wo doosra lagta hi Embarrassed
BTW is kurta shirt ko pehchana? sahib ka kurta kaat ke shirt banayagaya D'oh
aur Abhi ko Pink shirt de diya Tongue ( shukar ki atleast Abhi follows Mao instructions Wink he wore white vest not black LOL LOL LOL) yaar FW wale sach me gareeb hogaye Cry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

ye wala ( in green kurta shirt Tongue pic) naya wala hi GD ...Smile
wo samandar wala pic me jo watch hi wo doosra lagta hi Embarrassed
BTW is kurta shirt ko pehchana? sahib ka kurta kaat ke shirt banayagaya D'oh
aur Abhi ko Pink shirt de diya Tongue ( shukar ki atleast Abhi follows Mao instructions Wink he wore white vest not black LOL LOL LOL) yaar FW wale sach me gareeb hogaye Cry Cry Cry


Yeah...
Happy Dewaali wala...
I was really Astonished...
hadd hoti hay Yaar...D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluetidesAS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Joined: 02 January 2014
Posts: 32221

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

ye wala ( in green kurta shirt Tongue pic) naya wala hi GD ...Smile
wo samandar wala pic me jo watch hi wo doosra lagta hi Embarrassed
BTW is kurta shirt ko pehchana? sahib ka kurta kaat ke shirt banayagaya D'oh
aur Abhi ko Pink shirt de diya Tongue ( shukar ki atleast Abhi follows Mao instructions Wink he wore white vest not black LOL LOL LOL) yaar FW wale sach me gareeb hogaye Cry Cry Cry
Ha. Cid ki Trp 1 pe ake jo atkaOuch
Pehle toh 3-4 the...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDuogadhadada

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
dayas girl

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 73   Views: 19131

Chiinnu 73 19131 29 July 2010 at 6:07pm by CAHAT320
DAYAS ADVERTISEMENT

Author: teju_g   Replies: 2   Views: 2089

teju_g 2 2089 28 January 2010 at 4:17am by teju_g
Dayas Death

Author: tejashrisaurkar   Replies: 2   Views: 3514

tejashrisaurkar 2 3514 21 August 2009 at 11:06am by AlexithyMia
DAYAS BIRTHDAY

2

Author: Anita15mishra   Replies: 12   Views: 5734

Anita15mishra 12 5734 10 November 2006 at 9:41am by Anastacia
Need Dayas picture

Author: Anita15mishra   Replies: 1   Views: 3211

Anita15mishra 1 3211 10 November 2006 at 6:43am by Anastacia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index