Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Yuvraj makes me want to kill myself (Page 2)

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amaraah

To be honest yuvraj supports suhani only when he feels like it not because he should as a good human being would stand up to dadi for insulting a person who has never done anything wrong to them! So what if you dont love her but she is a human being with feelings who also happens to be your wife who has been insulted countless number of times but still gives so much love to those very vindictive beings! If she is a burden or annoying to you then for gods sake tell her the truth so she can leave and no longer be insulted by your horrible family! I wish sharad and suhani were a couple! She deserves him! Like why is yuvraj keeping suhani there? Is she a slave or just an object to you as you dont see her as a human being with a heart of gold! 

Yesss!!! He is the most idiotic male lead I have ever seen they don't deserve such a good girl like Suhani I want her to leave after she finds out about Soumya and the truth about her marriage. Yuvraj takes Suhani for granted I just can't stand this attitude I hope he falls in love and after she leaves let him torture himself with guilt!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90clarity

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarti_16

OMG ! What an awesome post !
You wrote the exact feelings of every SSEL fan !

Hahaha thankyou I recently started watching mainly to see how far Soumya ugghhh such bestfriends are even worse than your worst enemies!!!! And also hoping Suhani will fight back!!!
feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkling-star

This man seems to be conflicted... GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. Actually him and Suhani both pissed me off today, how do they not take a single clue of their surroundings. The only thing I was happy about today was that Suhani FINALLY realized that someone is messing with her, but the promo for tommorow is probably misleading, she will not find it's her so-called best friend doing everything.. Honestly there is no consistency in the writing of the characters... I don't think the actor did a good job, but then again what are you supposed to do with bad writing..   

I totally second Suhani has to stand up and use her sense trusting someone blindly be it her friend or father I am afraid what if Dadi turns Soumya into a psycho for Yuvraj? hope so no!!!CryCryCry
clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
My reaction to this post- StarStarClapClapROFLROFL.

Brilliantly written. Yuvraj is certainly selective in what he chooses to react to. He is up in arms if Suhani misplaces his charger but doesn't bat an eyelid when the Phateechar Foursome gang up on Suhani to publicly insult her.

As you rightly said, Suhani had such a heartbroken expression on her face throughout it all but he just ignores it. He should really get a check up, because all his faculties seem to be malfunctioning right now.

As Amaarah said, if he doesn't want Suhani in his life then tell her to go,at least she will not be subject to the vile words of Dadi and RagMen. Look at her reaction when Dadi gave her sunscreen- is she superhuman or what? I would have thrown it at the person or maybe the floor if somebody did that to me. She still didn't react adversely because she didn't want to vitiate the atmosphere, and this is what she gets for it? Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feministYuvaniForLife90...Binny...

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Bang on post!!ClapClapClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I do not agree on the following with u.  Because these should not be wasted on Rags...LOL
yeah Snoopy should fart on her!  

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Sorry guys for the late reply my exams are going on so I was busy but a BIG THANKYOU TO ALL NICE PEOPLE who replied and made this post valid hahahaLOL but I have read all for your views and tbh it is getting interesting now and I think we are going to see more cute scenes between our leads Suhani has been my favourite since day one but Yuvraj hasn't come up to my expectations I am sorry but I just can't connect with his character there seems to be no passion its all Suhani who does it and honestly we do want the guy to take charge for once EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am a girl and a sucker for romance right? LOLLOLLOL Now Suhani should take charge against Soumya make that b***ch shut the hell up for once and for all!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90sandiab

Go to top