Yuvraj makes me want to kill myself

Posted: 9 years ago
Warning: Bashing all the way!

So I think his senses are not really functioning properly! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Eyes: Bechara can't see with his wide eyes . . . God has given such big eyes yet he seems to be blind I think he is I mean bechara totally cannot understand that dadi, Rags and even Soumya is insulting Suhani. He couldn't see that Suhani was very sad, hurt and devastated when he took off the sweatshirt and Soumya just gave it to Suhani as if it was some sort of dirt she was handing out to her.

His ears have lost its hearing sense: Bechara he even seems to have lost his hearing sense because you know he doesn't understand that his pyari (insert shoe) Dadi called his wife a phateechar which is pretty demeaning for anyone . . . seriously! and let us not even get to Soumya the bitch! He totally ignores after I actually expected he would say something when Soumya was going on telling Suhani about how their choices meet blah blah really Suhani should have shoved the sweatshirt through her mouth would shut her up even for a little while.

The muscles of his mouth never seem to work when it comes to Suhani: I don't even know what to say about this one. When it comes to insult her or question her every intention tab tera mu kyu khulta hai? Feel like making my brother fart on his mouth that time let us see how it keeps mum. hehehe I thought when he was looking at everyone belittling her I was actually expecting him to say that "Its okay jaisa bhi ho mujhe pasand hai!" 

But then he kills my all expectations from him!!!

]

I was like you freakin kidding me???

Suhani I love her she is sooo positive about everything and honestly I envy her really. Being dark is such a self conscious feeling since childhood I was taught being fairer is equal to being more beautiful in fact I was so obsessed I became jealous of my youngest sister who has a lighter skin tone than mine and even more so that I even missed a year of my annual sports competition in fear of getting darker. I know pathetic but I learned a lot I have accepted myself and I think after finding out if dark wasn't beautiful God wouldn't have made us like that. 

Suhani is so positive that I learned a lot from her I mean I never realised that she was actually dark which would be a big problem in her life. Bechari I feel so bad for her I mean what did she do to that old hag? Actually she said a right thing what if she was beautifu (fair in terms of Dadi) but rude, bitchy, arrogant (coughRagscough) then would anyone like her?

No one except Sharad (I looove this man!). Pratima (she is good but too weak to confront Dadi) and even their servant Ramesh bhai (I actually find her brother-sisterly bonding so sweet) understand her and Yuvraj who is suposed to be her support is the dumbest of them all. Fine I get it you dont love her as your wife and all that but come on she is your responsibility. If she can take your blame why can't you at least stand up for her maybe at the very least shut menka and rags up?

What did this bechari even do to them really? 

Dadi hates her for her "ugliness" *rolls eyes* Sorrry oldie just because not everyone is interested in your botox thearpies doesn't make them ugly.

Ragini hates her because she is jealous of Suhani's carefree attitude she once told when she was drunk how can she be so good and nice Rags couldn't be like her and  for she hates her. yeah Snoopy should fart on her!

Menka omg sorry she has no brains of her own. Its the leftover kachras that the dadi and Rags have.

Oh well sorry for the long post I just couldn't stop ranting!! hehehe!!!
๐Ÿ˜‰
P.S: who thinks Rags' husband is having an affair and honestly if it true I know its wrong but she kind of deserves it because I mean she never gives any time to her husband khud se or suhani ko pareshan karnese fursat mile tab na! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by feminist - 9 years ago
My darling feminist what an awesome post lol make more on the show lol and u forgot about his awful nose lolEdited by sandiab - 9 years ago
yuvraj seems to have no emotions at all...all the time simlr expressions
lol snoopy gives better expressions๐Ÿ˜†
errr... sry  
but cant he see tat sowmya is bichawing jaal for him
and daadi called suhani fatichar and insulted her so much but still he was so numb๐Ÿ˜ณ
the above emoticon justifies yuvraj๐Ÿ˜†
To be honest yuvraj supports suhani only when he feels like it not because he should as a good human being would stand up to dadi for insulting a person who has never done anything wrong to them! So what if you dont love her but she is a human being with feelings who also happens to be your wife who has been insulted countless number of times but still gives so much love to those very vindictive beings! If she is a burden or annoying to you then for gods sake tell her the truth so she can leave and no longer be insulted by your horrible family! I wish sharad and suhani were a couple! She deserves him! Like why is yuvraj keeping suhani there? Is she a slave or just an object to you as you dont see her as a human being with a heart of gold! 
OMG ! What an awesome post !
You wrote the exact feelings of every SSEL fan !
This man seems to be conflicted... GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. Actually him and Suhani both pissed me off today, how do they not take a single clue of their surroundings. The only thing I was happy about today was that Suhani FINALLY realized that someone is messing with her, but the promo for tommorow is probably misleading, she will not find it's her so-called best friend doing everything.. Honestly there is no consistency in the writing of the characters... I don't think the actor did a good job, but then again what are you supposed to do with bad writing..   
Originally posted by sandiab

My darling feminist what an awesome post lol make more on the show lol and u forgot about his awful nose lol

Thankyou hahaha I will try honestly I am too frustrated to watch I am not a regular SSEL fan I only watch it for Suhani that's it! ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by dabhlover

yuvraj seems to have no emotions at all...all the time simlr expressions
lol snoopy gives better expressions๐Ÿ˜†
errr... sry  

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† trueee its like he is like a five year old kid!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

but cant he see tat sowmya is bichawing jaal for him
and daadi called suhani fatichar and insulted her so much but still he was so numb๐Ÿ˜ณ
the above emoticon justifies yuvraj๐Ÿ˜†

Lol I told you earlier he can't see Suhani' dard as in he is blind hahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Amaraah

To be honest yuvraj supports suhani only when he feels like it not because he should as a good human being would stand up to dadi for insulting a person who has never done anything wrong to them! So what if you dont love her but she is a human being with feelings who also happens to be your wife who has been insulted countless number of times but still gives so much love to those very vindictive beings! If she is a burden or annoying to you then for gods sake tell her the truth so she can leave and no longer be insulted by your horrible family! I wish sharad and suhani were a couple! She deserves him! Like why is yuvraj keeping suhani there? Is she a slave or just an object to you as you dont see her as a human being with a heart of gold! 

Yesss!!! He is the most idiotic male lead I have ever seen they don't deserve such a good girl like Suhani I want her to leave after she finds out about Soumya and the truth about her marriage. Yuvraj takes Suhani for granted I just can't stand this attitude I hope he falls in love and after she leaves let him torture himself with guilt!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Aarti_16

OMG ! What an awesome post !
You wrote the exact feelings of every SSEL fan !

Hahaha thankyou I recently started watching mainly to see how far Soumya ugghhh such bestfriends are even worse than your worst enemies!!!! And also hoping Suhani will fight back!!!