India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya OS - Failure

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Just a little something on what I wanted to see!

Tanu smiled at herself as she signalled the car to drive and run over bulbul. So what if Aliya wasn't keen on getting revenge, she wasn't going to sit and watch. She was going to ruin the lives of these two sister so why not start now.

As the car drove forward at full speed Bulbul stepped out onto the road. She waved at Purab. She was glad things were better now. Pragya and Abhi were happy together. Aliya had stopped her drama and was trying to accept the change in her life. Abhi was grateful for Pragya making Aliya understand and finally her marriage was going to take place with Purab whom she loved dearly. She walked lost in her own dreams.

Pragya was in the car with Abhi, he needed to meet Andy for a newly designed costume for an upcoming show and Daadi had told him to take Pragya with him but he hadn't made such a big fuss this time. She really wasn't that bad. True she annoyed him sometimes but even then he enjoyed her presence, it was better than listening to Tanus bickering all day long. Pragya too was lost in her own thoughts when she saw Bulbul crossing the road not looking where she was going and a car coming at a high speed from the other side of the road.

"Stop the car!" Pragya shouted at the driver who stopped abruptly. She opened the car of the door and ran out.

"Eyyy chashmish" Abhi called but she didn't listen to him and he got out wondering what was up with her now.

Pragya ran across the road and pushed Bulbul out of the way and both landed on the other side of the road safely. Pragya hit her head hard on the floor while Bulbul scratched her arm. The man in the car turned the steering wheel when he saw Pragya running across and crashed it into a nearby stall.

Purab and Abhi both ran over to them as a crowd formed around wondering what had happened. Purab helped Bulbul get up and asked her if she was okay. She insisted she was fine and bent over Pragya. Abhi made Pragya sit on the floor.

"Pragya are you okay." He asked peering at her head which was bleeding slightly. Pragya felt dizzy with the sudden hit and fluttered her eyes but insisted she was okay and got up.

Abhi ran over to the car in which the man was trying to get out of. Abhi grabbed him by the collar and pulled him out.

"Are you blind? What the hell was you thinking?" He shouted.

The man tried to run but Abhis hold was strong and pulled him back.

"Tell me did you do this on purpose because no one drives at such a high speed." Abhi shouted and slapped him across the face.

"I...I, a woman told me to do this!" He blubbered.

"Which woman" Abhi asked in anger.

He pointed vaguely in the direction of where Tanu had been standing with Aliya but she had left.

"Who?" Abhi asked again not able to see anyone.

"You know the supermodel Tanu." He said.

Abhi let go of the mans collar shocked and the man ran away seeing his chance.

Aliya ran over to Pragya and Bulbul and asked them if they were okay. Abhi too walked over. He told them all to get in the car and decided to go home to see what Tanu had to say about this.

When they arrived back at the mansion Daadi and the family were shocked to see Pragya and Bulbul injured and asked what had happened while Aliya went to get the first aid box. She helped wipe Pragyas head and bandaged it as well as Bulbuls scratched arm.

Tanu unaware that Abhi knew about her plan walked in from the door. She saw Bulbul and Pragya and put on her act.

"Oh my god, what happened" she asked while Abhi silently watched her drama. He walked over frustrated with her drama, pulled her and she felt a whack across her face.

"Abhi!" She gasped. "Why did you slap me?"

"Why did you try to involve Bulbul in an accident." He shouted.

"I didn't!" She protested shocked he knew about this but this time Aliya strode forward and slapped her.

"Why are you lying? You signalled the car infront of me!" Aliya shouted at her.

"No Aliya I" Tanu tried to protest but Aliya interrupted.

"Get one thing straight Tanu. I don't want any revenge from Bulbul or Purab and don't you dare come back in this house again." She shouted.

Abhi grabbed her by her hand and led her out of the house and shut the door on her ignoring her protests completely before turning and coming back in. He felt at ease glad that one major problem in his life was over.

Everyone else went back in their rooms, Abhi and Aliya led Pragya to her room while Purab and Bulbul left as well. All were glad that Tanu was out of their lives. Pragya had hope that her relationship with Abhi may progress, Aliaya didn't need a murderer as he friend, Abhi was more than happy with her away while Bulbul and Purab were happy that their sisters marriage life had a chance of progression.

Hope you liked it!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingfarha451288jeemanrockslexie123KSGLoverSAkirti1708abhigya2003sham24WaterIceic_2000larimel22-haleemzz-vinovemberlovesick23sree1413falala333tazzy16illa8BeingIyeristicsparikhMsTiarahailly.Harini.anamika.vijiMarGanHumzy-Rhea-aswin2134jaHanishadevikeenu_kkCrazzyBusyadventure_gurlkubaresasirrbb1

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
lovely os
loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--simmi--rbb1

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Nice fic!Clap I really enjoyed how Abhi takes action immediately to find out what happened. I wish this happens in the real storyline. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

--simmi--rbb1

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Lovely OSClapClapClap
Wish that Aliya was truly changed to what you have portrayed her in your OS

--simmi--rbb1

palbhar IF-Rockerz
palbhar
palbhar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Loved that Abhi kicked Tanu out...when will this happen in our KKB?!!!!

--simmi--rbb1

tazzy16 Senior Member
tazzy16
tazzy16

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Yay yayy! Positive Aaliyah and Tannu getting kicked out! Perfecto! Loved it! Smile
*hugs*

--simmi--rbb1

kavyapramod99 Goldie
kavyapramod99
kavyapramod99

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
nyc os.

--simmi--rbb1

MsTiara IF-Dazzler
MsTiara