Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MaNan SS~ Fixing Fab 5~ Ch.2 pg 4 (Page 4)

piyu008 Goldie
piyu008
piyu008

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
cont. soon..it was really goodBig smile

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
awesome start continue soon Smile
Parud26 Senior Member
Parud26
Parud26

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
great start! Clap continue soon!
vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Smilegreat start...
awsome update...Clap
continue soon...Smile
thanks a lot for the pm...
Smile

wishing u & ur family a very happy and prosperous new year...

with love & prayers
aavani

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Wonderful Kavi...Clap
First let me comment on the writing. You write well and I loved the they way you have written. The flow was nice. 

Second on the characters, I loved the twist you bought to the characters of Nandini and Abhi, and their friendship. That works very well, especially to bring out the possessive side of Manik. And nice conversation between Abhi and Mukhti. 

Loved the beginning of the story and looking forward to more.
and thanks for the PM.   Please so send me PM's for future parts. Big smile

Love
MD
..Kavi.. Newbie
..Kavi..
..Kavi..

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Chapter 2: Friendship, Love and Indifference

"What can I say Midget? I just missed you so much I decided to move here..." Abhi replied, an easy joking tone in his voice.

"Don't call me Midget anymore Dumbo!" Nandini groaned, still not detaching herself from Abhimanyu, completely oblivious to all the stares.

"Okay Doll, but then you can't call me Dumbo... And by the way, I think your boyfriend is trying to kill me with his eyes, so please let go now!" Abhi said, lowering his voice at the end so that others wouldn't hear.

"What do you mean?" Nandini asked, surprised. Then she let Abhi go and turned to see her Monster glaring at her. "Oh... He's probably trying to kill me, not you." She murmured humorlessly.

"Has he been bothering you? Do I need to..." Abhi started rambling protectively, making Nandini laugh as she disentangled herself from her overprotective best friend.

"It's okay HERO... This is normal with him!" Nandini said, emphasizing hero when she saw Manik approaching her. Abhi watched her carefully as her demeanor changed completely and she quickly went stiff.

"Let's go..." Manik growled at Nandini, anger coloring his voice.

"Hey dude, what's your problem? How can you speak to her like that?" Abhi said, stepping forward so he was shielding Nandini. Seeing this, Mukti's eyes widened, this was the opposite of the calm, patient Abhimanyu that she'd met. It was like he had a split personality or something.

"Well dude, she happens to be running late and wasting our time... And either way, how I speak to Nandini none of your business, got that?" Manik said, taking on a dangerous and challenging stance.

"And you... You are the manager of Fab 5, you might want to focus on that, rather than flirting with random strangers." Manik growled at Nandini. Abhi stepped forward, his patience running thin but was stopped by Nandini's hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry that I was running late Mr. Malhotra... But that gives you no right to comment on what I choose to do in my personal life or behave in this way with the people I care about. Now, if that's all, why don't we head into the jam room and get to work so that no more of your precious time is wasted." Nandini said, her voice calm but cold enough send shivers of pain down Manik's spine. Then, she turned to face Abhi "Pick me up at six?" She murmured peacefully.

"Of course doll!" Abhi replied, a smirk on his face when he saw Nandini's confident demeanor, heading back to his bike and driving off as Nandini stalked ahead of the Fab 5.

"He didn't even look at me?" Mukti murmured, puzzled at Abhimanyu's indifference towards her. Then she stopped in her tracks, even more surprised that it affected her. 

That evening in the jam room - Fab 5 is wrapping up

"God... Why is it so hard to make this song work?" Mukti groaned, tilting her head back in her chair.

"We'll figure it out Mukti..." Alya encouraged half-heartedly, running her fingers through her hair as she thought through the song one more time.

"When though... We only have two more days to finish this song if we want to stay on track with the deadline." Cabir said, exhaustion making him uncharacteristically gloomy. The room fell quiet as everyone turned to thinking about their own lives and problems. Seeing the dejection of Fab 5, Nandini turned to Manik, expecting him to speak, but even he was quiet. The sad, tired look on his face made him seem 10 years older, and Nandini felt a pang of regret for what she'd said to him that morning.

"Aiyappa what do I do? I can't forgive him, but I can't see his pain either..." Nandini murmured quietly, feeling unshed tears burning the surface of her eyes, the tears of his pain.

Still evening - with Nandini and Abhi

"So... What's the deal with you and that guy? Manik, I think?" Abhi asked Nandini as they sat down in the cafe across from SPACE.

"He was my first kiss..." Nandini murmurs after a pause, knowing that would be enough for him to understand.

"But you always said you wouldn't do that until you felt like it was love! Oh god... You fell for him didn't you?" Abhi said, stunned.

"Yes, but he walked out, pushed me away... And I, like the romantic fool that I am, still love him." Nandini whispered, a heartbroken look on her face. 

Edited by ..Kavi.. - 29 January 2015 at 11:26am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

simren97sonai-adricaKinni1sweet_krushisimi345Joan4lovelilmissshaziamananforeversilver21ksh_nasadloveszoyaricha002Sonia_J16PCdublinappy111naina_rainasehrmemonnara26LifeGoesOnMuffinheadpiyu008RanKatDeepRanapps33Kuushishristi sardaHTA111KaShforever06apardh_bavani86nicky13HumzyPrincessAshVikkreshamMysticRiver-DZ-

..Kavi.. Newbie
..Kavi..
..Kavi..

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Okay, so I FINALLY updated!
I'm really sorry for the delay, I had this project worth 30 percent of my English mark assigned and then I had semester finals, which ended yesterday.
From now on I will try to make my updates more regular, since the craziness has pretty much come to an end.
Expect an update (or 2) between now and Sunday!
Thanks,
..Kavi.. Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShforever06vani86HumzyPrincessAshVik-DZ-

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
awsm chap
loved it
very nicely written
continue soon