Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MaNan SS~ Fixing Fab 5~ Ch.2 pg 4 (Page 3)

Ambylicious Senior Member
Ambylicious
Ambylicious

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Please do continue!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Kavi..

..Kavi.. Newbie
..Kavi..
..Kavi..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Chapter 1: Beautiful girls & New Enemies

Abhi and Mukti fight each other in rehab.

"Hey Mukti, wait up yaar!" Abhi said, running after Mukti as she headed  out of the rehab facility.

"What?! What else could you possibly have to say to me?" Mukti lashed out, whirling around to face him. Abhi smiled softly, she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met. "This is what you do to every girl who doesn't respond to you, right? Lash out, embarrass her in public?" Mukti accused him, her voice laced with venom.

"No, but this is something I do to the more difficult rehab patients I meet. I just need a reaction so that I can judge how they actually feel about themselves, and I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." Abhi explained, reaching out to touch her. Mukti flinched backwards, glaring at him angrily.

"Whatever... And if you want me to come back to rehab then make sure you aren't in my sessions any more, got that?" Mukti said, turning around and stalking off to her car without waiting for a response.

"Got it beautiful!" Abhi called out, heading back into the building. "See you later..." He murmured.

Next day at S.P.A.C.E. Academy

"Yaar aaj hamari nayi manager ke saath first day hona wala hai na?" Cabir asked Manik teasingly as they waited for the rest of Fab 5 on the college steps. Manik frowned, an annoyed look on his face at the mention of the girl he couldn't get out of her head. "Whoa, speak of the devil!" Cabir murmured, causing Manik to turn his head immediately. He immediately wished he hadn't, because she looked absolutely breathtaking. And no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't take his eyes off. "Waise, hot hai na woh?" Cabir asked slyly.

"Hot nahi, beautiful..." Manik murmured, spellbound by the magic that only Nandini Murthy could weave. Suddenly, the spell broke, and he realized what he'd said.

"Agar itna hi lo... like karta hai toh akad chod na Manik! Dhruv has moved on too na, just take my advice. Cabir said wisely, realizing the painful depth of what Manik felt.

"She doesn't want this, us... And I won't push her Cabir, not anymore." Manik said sadly, a haunted look in his eyes as he remembered something. "She cried so much, at the farmhouse, and every tear... Felt like death man. I can't put her through that again, hell, I can't go through it either." Manik mumbled, and Cabir was stunned when he saw the unshed tears in Manik's eyes. 

"Chal, senti baatein chod! Aaj ka plan kya hai woh bata... After all, we only have 4.33 days to finish our first song, remember?" Cabir joked, bringing a smile back onto Manik's face.

"What Cabir, tu bhi uss behnji ki tarah baat kar rahe ho?" Mukti said, as she ran up the stairs, Dhruv and Alya close behind her.

"She does have a point though guys... Humhe Khurana ki deal kisi bhi tarah puri karni hai!" Alya said worriedly, her face creasing into a frown.

"Alya, don't worry, sab ho jaayega!" Dhruv piped up, giving Alya a meaningful look.

"Yeah and anyways, here comes our manager to make sure that happens!" Mukti joked, seeing Nandini walking back out of the building with books and files in hand. "Oh my god, yeh yahan bhi paunch gaya!" She growled, seeing a familiar LIDS hat wearing guy at the bottom of the stairs when she turned around. But before she could confront him, she heard books falling to the ground, and Nandini Murthy ran past them, into the arms of Mukti's newest enemy!     

"Abhimanyu!!! Kaise ho tum, what are you doing here?" Nandini cried out pulling back to look her best friend in the eye.

And all of a sudden, Manik found himself a new enemy too.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricaKinni1sweet_krushisimi345Angela16lilmissshaziasilver21jhunnaiapoorva1999Sonia_J16LifeGoesOnParud26chandana123appy111PaShRun221piyu008HTA111Muggle_DiariesKaShforever06arunsunita_gmapardh_bavani86Humzynicky13PrincessAshVikNikki_Titli-DZ-

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
awsm chap
loved it
very nicely written
continue soon
apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged