India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Babbling

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I dnt how to say this, I dnt knw how to express this, this feeling of emptiness. It hurts me when I see u smiling for sm1 else, I love ur smile bt when its nt for her or bcoz of her. Yeah I m selfish. I m nt d idol dat u think I am or should I say what u were used to thought bcoz now a days u never think bout me. Ur time with me is limited and it kills me every single second that I cnt do anything about it.
I saw ur photo u hd tagged me. U r doing this to torture me and to give me a slow painful death.
U hv forgotten that once upon a time we used to be the world to each other. And nw u hv a whole new world on the other hand I m still picking up d remaining pieces of ur past.
It hurts I wont lie I cnt lie when the truth is so evident. I want to be with. I want to be a witness if I cnt be a part in ur life. yes I m happy being an audience bcoz that way I cn both see u and save myself frm the humilation.
U r nt good for me. I hd knwn this bt my heart didnt listen to me. It just went ahead and exposes itself to u. For u to see that what a mess I m and how much I want sm1 to acept with all its flaws bt maybe I m nt that lucky. Maybe I just hv to accp that we r nt meant to be.
Bt look at d irony after one sec of my decision when I looked bck at d screen of my phone it shows "You hv liked d photo."
Maybe I need more time to move on frm u and nw when I thought bout moving on what u must be doing nw.

I m sry just rambling. Just wanted to write smthng so ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rkinginimyvoiz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index