India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

My Hero, My Achilles (Page 2)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Purrfect!  Ruby this is indeed a gem on cabir.  
yes cabir has seen, been there in all the glory n the lows that life has to offer in such short span of time.  Yet he doesnt lose his innate sass, wit,  jest.  He is one character who has truly transformed from the most annoying bully to an adorable wise full of life character whom i can relate to.  
<frameset><frame src="http://203.94.243.40/cgi-bin/noscript.pl?policy=35"></frameset>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Great Analogy there Ruby..Smile
I loved your article. Cabir is one of my favourite characters. Rarely do we see such positive vibe, such awesomeness. 

I like how you pointed out that he is a 19 year old MAN. That is what he is. He had to grow up fast and how, from 19 year old youngster to a Man overnight. 

Taking inspiration from your post, this is what I have to say:

Such sadness inside, yet a happy face 
Such heartbreak inside, yet so much love
World has taken everything, but he a generous soul
Is he a boy you ask, no a Man I say
Going headlong into a battle,to make himself a place

Love
MD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleySrujana7.MaNan

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Clap

Clap

Wow. that was so beautiful...it really sucks to be such a retard when it comes to analyze such amazing piece of writing...right now i feel so angry that my words are not doing any justice to the sheer brilliance of yours.

But Ru Bae, Take a bow.

i love youHeart

You are freaking awesome. Bas

isuck
iCry

*Parth Anglais iz Better Than Mine"

*shoot myself*

Take.Back.Your.Word. ABHI *no pun intended*

All my baes are awesome, and their retardness make them all the more special to me, cause I be a retard to the core tooApprove

We're all retards here.

#BeingRetardIsInCool

*runs to stop bae from shooting*
*Hands it over to a random guy called Parth*

#ParthKiAnglais
#FrozenRehneDe

Edited by rubys07 - 31 December 2014 at 12:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitaSo_NaleyMedha.S

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So_Naley

Ru, you gave me chills with Bira ki kahaani. Just so perfect. I can't even begin to explain.*fawning over Ru* *tries hard to stop* *but cannot* *goes on for a while*

Hugsss for this gem of a post. You be my firefly forever.
Day Dreaming Hug 
You make me blush. SO HARDBlushing

The parallel that you drew were so profound.You compared life to a battle. And we people are the warriors. But there are some people who fight all their battles with such might, such determination that they remain etched in our minds forever.

The boy who lost everything in a matter of a few days.

That is what Cabir was.
Happens to a lot of people. Hardships are a part of life but the way you deal with them determines the strength of your character.

Today, that same boy stands before is but he has changed. Metmorphasized into a man who fights for making a place for himself in this Big Bad World, is the shoulder his friends need to cry on, makes someone else's concerns his own and aims to ease their pain by sorting their lives out, amd does all of this with an attitude which can kill. His sass be his finest quality.

See this is why you be your Baba ka Nandu. You get my point. Even though I be terrible at expressing my feels, you can read past my BS rantHug

The maturity he showed today just makes my heart go out for him. Like I said before, he never lets his own darkness affect others. He is the dark coal that burns to give light and warmth to others.

So it's not only Manik who is ready to burn so that his friends have light, Cabir has this trait too, he just does it in his own chippad way. Remember Cabir entering the music room post-Diwali breakup? Just before he enters he gets his mask of coolness and sass ON, even when he is heartbroken he doesn't let it affect the environment around him. Where did he get this rock-solid to break yet sensitive and loving attitude from?

Out of all the characters on the show, this one is so beyond the confines of cliches. Its so well rounded. So all encompassing. So real. So fun. So mature yet so endearing. Evil but cute. Such a multifaceted person who carries the burden of the world on his shoulders but never lets anyone know.

I think he has more shades to his character than Manik *incoming chappal alert* And each shade, be it the bully, or the guy in love, or the love guru, or the man fending for himself or whatever just compels me to love him. It's like even when I hate him I love him. And here I'd take a moment to appreciate once again Ayaz's brilliant acting skills. I can't imagine anyone doing such justice to Cabir as Ayaz does.

Cabir gives me ManBir which leaves me flabbergasted with the level of understanding these guys share. They know the other better than the person himself. They say the right things at the right time, tease each other every opportunity they get, but only aim to make the others life better. They abandon all pretence when together. They stop thinking and just BE.

Cabir also gives me CabIni which is my ultimate desire. I hope to see them bond more. Their poignant conversations on love, courage, or even hiding places leave me wanting for more. These two are the sanity of KY2. It needs more of their moments. Oh, how I wish that happens.

I can't even dare to write my feels on my fav brotps. I'd NEVER had one brotp in any of the Indian shows before, let alone two involving the same person. ManBir and CabiNi man, they are so above everything, all the shit happening and they are like dandelions in the Spring. I can't thank the CVs enough for introducing such awesome and legendary brotps to us. 
#BlessThem #SentiBaba

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
#BabaHasAThing4Nandu
#ForSuchAFeelzyReply
#NotLoveNotLove

Edited by rubys07 - 31 December 2014 at 3:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleyMedha.S

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Cabir is truly an irreplacable character in KY2 made completely immortal by Ayaz.

Cabir's brilliance is a manifestation of the writer's amazing creativity along with Ayaz's naturally existant charm. Blushing

#CabirFangurlForever
#Baba'sGrandGesture
#NanduSees#HerFirefliesGlow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Medha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
So I did this thing -- I unressed on pg.1 apparently! IF someone is interested! Stern Smile
My word vomit .. looks like a ... word vomit!Stern Smile
#IEmbarrased

Edited by Medha.S - 31 December 2014 at 5:46am

rubys07

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I forgot to write about the part where he is a Kameena and Chippad and other bad words and by the way also someone who plays for the other team!Sleepy
How could I...

#GoesToEdit
rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

I forgot to write about the part where he is a Kameena and Chippad and other bad words and by the way also someone who plays for the other team!Sleepy
How could I...

#GoesToEdit

Saali Kameeni..*tries to strangle Bira with a pillow*
*can't find a pillow*
*looks for a broken bone or two*

Yesterday I literally begged you to write a Bira-wala post and you had to act all pricey and you, being the chippad and kameeni you are, blackmailed and threatened me to post this shit while I be half-asleepStern Smile
And today you reply with a 100miles long discussion on my lousy post.
WHAT.THE.F**K.IS.WRONG.WITH.JOO.Angry
I can't even 
Why would joo do such injustice to me, my Bira and Joo?? Broken Heart
I'm not interested in your replySleepy Bhaag ja.

*acts totally angry and indifferent*
*secretly stuffs Bira's words*

Edited by rubys07 - 31 December 2014 at 6:21am

So_Naley

Go to top