Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Main aur Ms. Right ||Arshi TS|| COMPLETED ~ (Page 26)

dhanyac IF-Rockerz
dhanyac
dhanyac

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
awesome teaser...
loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiforever92

prabha.abha IF-Dazzler
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Nice dear 

arshiforever92

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Update soon pls Smile

arshiforever92

arshiforever92 IF-Dazzler
arshiforever92
arshiforever92

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged

MainaurMs. Right

Second Shot (Part B)

Arnav: So You want to be my girlfriend?

Khushi: No! Arnav frowned but she continued.

Khushi: I want you to be my boyfriend.

Arnav(chuckled): That's same! The question is what makes you think that you can be my girlfriend? Sorry I mean that "I'll agree to be your boyfriend?"

Khushi: I know you are very rich and surrounded by very beautiful models and I have nothing special.

Arnav frowned, he accept she doesn't looks like any of those models but she is special, her beauty is natural not artificial like those models. Though he don't want to accept but he knew he was himself lost when he saw her and the weird yet amazing feeling he got when she was in his arms.

Arnav(composing himself): Then what are you doing here?

Khushi: I have a cousin who thinks so high of herself, she says I look like some behan ji whom no sophisticated guy will chose for himself. 

Arnav: So you want her to prove that she's wrong by making me your temporary boyfriend? He said with edge in his voice, controlling anger in his voice.

Khushi: Partially yes! I want your help to look like those models, so I can show her that it's my wish to look like this otherwise I can also look like those girls and I need your support to show her that we cannot get love because of what we look but it's our inner beauty. We can always change our physical appearance but it's our nature because of which we can get Love and long life relationships.

Arnav looked stunned at Khushi too stunned to say anything, all the anger he felt earlier because of her childish offer was gone. 

He was awe of her reason behind her offer and courage she had shown to reach here and laying her offer in front of him. 

Arnav: Look Khushi, I wouldn't beat around the Bush, I really appreciate your courage and thoughts. I understand that you want to teach a lesson to your cousin but I am sorry, I can't help you in this.

Khushi: It's ok! I understand, in fact now thinking about all this, "I feel that it was really childish on my part, sometimes I get really excited and I just took all this as challenge and Khushi Gupta never backs of from challenges, so I came with this stupid idea, she said embarrassed.

Arnav(smiled): No problem!

Khushi: I am sorry for wasting your time, I should leave now. She was at the door when Arnav called her from behind.

Arnav: ummm... Khushi I can't be your boyfriend but I can help you with other part. Khushi looked at him confused and Arnav cleared.

Arnav: About your physical appearance, he completed and Khushi smiled giving her most beautiful smile which increased his heartbeats but he choose to ignore and smirked.

-

Arnav was walking with Khushi after letting her know what all she has to do when she starts to work on her appearance when he came face to face with Sheetal. He groaned in annoyance he still have to bear Sheetal in his office for few months because of the contract she had with his company.

Sheetal: Hi ASR!

Arnav ignored her and was going to walk away with Khushi when Sheetal's eye fell on Khushi beside him.

Sheetal: I didn't knew that your choice has become so low ASR, she taunted looking at Khushi with disgust. Khushi looked at her with wide eyes which only widened more hearing Arnav.

Arnav(smiling sarcastically): Really? But you what " She is not a B**ch like you." he spat on her face before walking away holding the hands of Khushi who was looking at him with open mouth.

Arnav: What? He asked to Khushi after they reached on parking area who was still looking at him with open mouth.

Khushi: What was that?

Arnav: Nothing.

Khushi: The way you replied to her. Though I accept I didn't liked her even a bit, she was no less than my mean cousin but still.

Arnav: Khushi your work is done, right? Now that's my personal reason and I don't like to share my personal life with anyone.

Khushi(smiles mischievously): She was you ex. Isn't she? She asked raising her eyebrows and clapped jumping like a kid who got her favorite toy.

Arnav: Are you mad?

Sometime ago you were speaking like a mature girl and now again you are back to "I am crazy" mode.

Khushi: Oh ho don't be so grumpy Mr. Raizada. I have an idea.

Arnav: Not anymore! I am done with your crazy ideas. 

Khushi: Please at least listen to me! She pleaded with her innocent face. 

Arnav(sighed): Ok out with it.

Khushi: You should become my boyfriend.

Arnav: Not again!

Khushi: Let me complete. Whatever I have seen and heard inside I guess your ex has ditched you, right? Arnav nooded.

Khushi: Look you agree to become my boyfriend, we both will be favored. You can show your ex that you're not at all affected by her and I can prove my cousin wrong. 

Arnav looked serious thinking about this but smacked herself mentally for also thinking crazily like girl in front of him. 

Arnav: Thanks for the offer but my answer is still same. Now I am leaving, if you want I can drop you in my way.

Khushi: Thanks but no thanks! I have my scooty with me, she said signing to her scooty. 

Bye ...

Sanaya Irani

Khushi turned back after starting her scooty to look at Arnav who was going to sit inside his car.

Khushi: Mr. Raizada!

Arnav(turning back): What happened?

Khushi: I know according to you my idea is childish but please think about it, she told him smiling. 

Arnav shakes his head smiling at her antiques and sit insides his car before driving away. His friends is also waiting for some answers.

Arnav: What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Lavanya: What problem you had with Riya now? 

NK: yea ASR! I met her she was perfect , beauty with brains. 

Arnav: Lavanya sorry but she was not perfect for me.

Payal: But why?

Akash: and she's already rich so you can't say that she was behind your money.

Arnav(sighed): Yea she was not behind my money but she is completely money minded spoil brat. 

Lavanya: ASR!

Arnav: My apologies Lavanya! I know she's your friend but that's truth. "She was like when " After our marriage our business will collaborate and we'll become more powerful, ASR I don't want any type of interference in my personal life so we'll live separately and please tell your sister to don't poke her nose in our matters once we get married, and I don't want any kids before five years," I don't want to spoil my figure, also I want us to concentrate on our business first, it should be our first priority, after all we have a social image to take care off and so on...

Payal: What? 

Arnav: Yes!

Lavanya: I can't believe this! 

Arnav: You have to! She lives separately even after she has only her father on the name of family because of her F**ked up privacy. Lavanya I need a partner who can understand and support me genuinely even if she don't loves me, not someone who wants to connect with me because of money or fame.

Payal: I understand ASR but till when you'll live alone? Just get married to the girl your Di chose for you. I told you Arrange marriages aren't that bad. 

Lavanya: Though I am not in favor of Arrange marriages but in your case, I agree with Payal. " Arrange marriage is only option left for you because I don't think you're ever going to find your Ms. Perfect." Nk agreed with her much to Arnav's annoyance where Akash chosen to stay mum.

Arnav: I don't have to because I have already found my Ms. Perfect. He blurted out irritated with their banter, it was like they were mocking him.

NK: Come again!

Arnav: I have found my Ms. Perfect. 

Payal: Really? Who is she? How does she look? And... She was interrupted by Lavanya.

Lavanya: Stop fooling us ASR.

Arnav: I am serious.

Lavanya: Oh really? What's her name?

Arnav: Khushi.

Akash: Khushi? Do I know her?

Arnav: No! I met her recently.

Payal: How does she looks?

Arnav gets lost in the morning incident how she fell in his arms taking him with her and how he himself got lost when he first saw her, a smile touched the corner if his lips.

Arnav: She is beautiful, innocent like child. Her skin is baby soft and pale white in color almost milky white, her almond shaped eyes perfect pair of hazel and her lips they are like rose petals and... Interrupted by NK.

Nk: It seems like you are explaining your imaginary angel to us. 

Lavanya: I agree with you NK and ASR stop fooling us now.

Arnav: I told you , I am not.

Lavanya: Ok! I want to meet her. 

Arnav: you can't!

Akash: Why?

Arnav: because first I want to let her know that I Like her.

Payal: Best of Luck.

Lavanya: But we want to see her here, in front of us next week, same day. Is it Ok?

Arnav: Deal.

Arnav stopped his car in front of a medium size but good looking house, and walked to the main door and wait for someone to open the door after pressing the door bell, he have asked Aman ti search for Khushi's address as soon as he left his friends alone there and now he's waiting for someone to open the door so he can meet Khushi.

Door opened by a girl who looked at him with wide eyes and then started squealing "ASR".

-

Girl: Hi ASR! I am Naina Gupta. Arnav nodded and she continued to look at him like he is some candy. 

ASR: Ms. Gupta I am here to meet... Interrupted by Naina.

Naina: to meet me, and Please call me Naina. I still can't believe you are here in front of me, in my house. 

Arnav: Sorry Ms. Gupta but I am comfortable with it and I am here to meet Khushi. 

Naina(shocked): Kh... Khushi? 

Arnav: Yea! Can you please call her?

Naina: umm... Ok she get up from the sofa in living room to call Khushi.

Khushi walked into living room rubbing her sleepy eyes, cursing the one because of her sleep has been disturbed when the recently known male voice made her stop in her tracks and her eyes widened.

Arnav: Khushi.

Khushi(screamed): ARNAVVV ... 

To be continued...

Buddy me for PM'sEmbarrassed

The following 203 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladsun_smiunderground1prhaevergreen05NIAMALLIKraniushamurkalsanumganuashuklsSunsnowneena2000subha19footyaliahayseTAT_VJMINKRISHsuso92mages1866AlishaShreyamisty_19nikitaagarwal06Zebi9191kavimayaemanarshisamsangbabynimahajanarpitasen1kskYellowyHolmescinar91sangeethbalabhambarisunshineswirlArshinmemanobilli9gurukhushjazz.kaursundufanfollowerNazneen006sydyshalinikanaguTinkJialatha72PoonamTanamika00vini96tasmineos112801Archu61brinnySwathiarshibhumi16Tulips123SoniaNbea_romankitbakalovebadhan8Lucky88sanjana24arshilife2cheerjh006Frozen_Ana01341chilukuripuriNathiya143iulia05i_m_arshiyakkgsrpepopinkrose1svg98soumyamuralinilmanina_saahilUniquePrincessKajalkajuMeherSsadia98peachygirlCrystalcrazeaishwarya12joysbasriyaNaina7merehanKeerthiRajkumarElennanikshNPKNNeha.ASDaisyHoneynissoshipra.aquaarshifan04Rasa23lavanyarajannysAnj007_arshiArshirox97preciouspearlyredpetals123srilathasthangam100Anu567arnavkushiarshishils28apekshashAishu136mansijani21sagarpatadiapari_goyalhuma12.mehak06mika17Meerah14prabha.abharavalisharma06MJ_K2KtotheMjessjazzMaghinallssaschadesjdd1959kshubhangiAlai123Applefpran28671katjbellarosayashika.angellechuarshishalbiAlicia2012AnnasabuHeatsha8176AYUSHIVISHUPinky.Raizadaeishe10..NeverGiveUp..Lily30ipkkndkasrJaveria3991Pdrovermahrusweetymuskaansobtirisha8madhu1210Titaliya1234jyothirockz-Aaliya.KryAn--Dellz-sspoorthyjisakoiskHumayravarsha2KDshiv456sweetydoll32star_fan1phillips_2909RaadhiyaaaSona257sutapasarbabhomShamz94dhanyacsweetie_angelushankitvcpravalika9291meniranjana00xBabyAngelxcaskerzafiurvisainihajrsmankashishkjeb1KaSh-Maneet-Fan--MISHTEE--ChitraFanjsmandy15shah10laksh65angeldream14ameena671fffan123seeta_naipspup03ranogill-Roshini-Sahiba_dollsunitikapooryoga123honey-sweetyHappytwinkleanonymous.me.LadyHitler.ShiningHeartschavvi16dumasMysticRiverLinsie

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
nice one...dont know whey earlier i thought Sheetal is Khushi's cousin...hence was confused when Sheetal didnt recognized Khushi...but at the end the confusion was cleared...

arshiforever92

Rasa23 Goldie
Rasa23
Rasa23

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
vry nyc

arshiforever92

Anj007_arshi Goldie
Anj007_arshi
Anj007_arshi