Main aur Ms. Right ||Arshi TS|| COMPLETED ~ - Page 6

arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Banner Credit: Sameera_12😳

Second Shot

(Part A)

Sanaya Irani
Introducing Khushi Gupta, girl having positive outlook in every situation of life, chirpy, bubbly and Loving but there is something in her which sometimes lands her in problem and that is " She never backs out from CHALLENGE".

"Hey Devi Maiyya" exclaimed Khushi Gupta pacing back and forth in her room. Her good for nothing cousin has mocked her today , correction "Mocked Khushi Gupta" so how can she take it quietly. 

Khushi has seen her tensed, she knew that her cousin had a break up, so thinking that she is feeling sad about it Khushi tried to cheer her up (though she don't like her much 
wink emoticon
 ) but to hear foul words and cursing from her and what did she said.

"You wouldn't understand anything, he was a big catch. After acting so much I entered in his good books and when I was so close to my goal, I lost it"

Khushi: If you really loved him, you should have never lied to him. 

"Love? Are you nuts? Life cannot be spent with only love therefore I needed him in my life. You can never understand that after all you live like a behan ji, who is contended with her life."

Khushi: I am not Behan ji okay? I thought to help you in cheer up but you don't deserve it.

"Oh yea it hurts to hear the truth You are Behan ji, your beauty can lure these local boys, but any rich and sophisticated guy wouldn't even look at you. I had to do so much even after being a model." 

Khushi has walked out from there cursing herself to even trying to think about her cousin. But isn't she has challenged her indirectly, so how can Khushi Gupta stay quite? She'll show her what Khushi Gupta!"

Khushi(smiling widely): Idea! 

-----------------

Khushi looked at the building with fear and nervousness, the height of this glass building is making her think on her decision again. 

Khushi(to herself): No Khushi you can't take back step now, you have to do it.

She somehow entered inside the building fooling watchmen with her antics and reached at reception.

Receptionist: But Madam why don't you understand you can't meet with our boss without appointment.

Sanaya Irani
Khushi: And why don't you understand it's very important for me to meet him?

Receptionist: Sorry Madam but I can't help you. You should fix an appointment and then come later to him after getting appointment.

Khushi: But... She was cut in middle as a man came there reception talking with receptionist.

Man: Meeting is over! Send coffee for him in his cabin.

Khushi looked frustrated when hearing words of that men she smiled mischievously and looks at the cabin above and next all saw her running to the stairs for going above like whirlwind. Those who tried to stop her, she pushed them and entered inside the cabin locking it behind. 

She sighed, and the man who was talking on his Bluetooth standing with his back towards her turned at the same time by hearing voices only to collide with the running whirlwind. Everything happened so suddenly that both falls down with his back on floor and Khushi above on her.

WHAT THE!!!! (now we know who the men is 
wink emoticon
 )

Arnav looked shocked as he realised what happened one minute he was talking with Lavanya on phone after just entering his cabin who was enquiring about his meeting with Riya when he heard "THUD" from behind, he turned to see what happened only to collide with something so soft but before he can can stop they were on floor with that softness still with him. 

Now he realized that the soft thing was a girl who is presently clutching collars of his shirt tightly, may be in fear. He was going to console her but before his hands can touch her head above his chest, he realized what actually happened and said,

Arnav: What the!!!!

Arnav: Excuse me? Get up from me.

Khushi opened her eyes to find herself in the arms of some men and she is holding him from his collars where his hands was on her waist, she gulped and slowly looked up. 

Arnav takes a sharp intake of breath with the fragrance and softness of her hairs as her long hairs caressed his face. Slowly her hazel eyes met with his chocolate Brown and Arnav forgot the world around him, his breath got stuck in his throat. Khushi's condition was not different either, both were looking at each other, Arnav forgot that he's currently on floor where Khushi is above him, their trance was broken by the constant knocking and Khushi started squirming in his arms and Arnav felt difficult and stopped her.

Arnav: Stop squirming like that, you're turning... He stopped looking at Khushi who also looked at him confused.

Khushi: What?

Arnav: Nothing. Let me help you! 

-------------

Aman barged inside the cabin as soon as Arnav unlocked the door.

Aman: Sorry ASR, I tried to stop her from coming inside, but she entered inside suddenly running all the way. Pam told me that she wanted to meet you and she denied because this girl didn't have any appointment but this girl was not ready to listen anything.
Arnav stopped her showing his palm and looked at Khushi who was fidgeting with her fingers standing in corner.

Arnav: I'll handle her! You go and see no one disturb me for sometime. Aman nodded and left signing office boy to keep Arnav's coffee.

After they both left Arnav walked back to his place, and sat on his chair looking at Khushi keenly.

Khushi: Sorry to barge- in like this but I needed to meet you.

Arnav: Exactly so may I know what was so important that made you behave like this Miss..?

Khushi: Khushi! Khushi Gupta.

Arnav: Yea so tell me Khushi, what was so important that you can't even wait to take an appointment and meet me.

Khushi: Because I didn't need any official appointment, reason for this appointment is personal.
Arnav raised his one eyebrow amazed with her confidence but masked it soon.

Arnav: and what is that personal reason?

Khushi: Will you?? Will you.. Arnav looked at her confused.

Sanaya Irani
Khushi: Will you be my Boyfriend? She said in a go looking at him.

Arnav spat the coffee he was having, coughing , looking at her shocked.

Barun Sobti
WHAT THE HELL!!😲

To be continued...

How is it?

I need Loads of Comments and Likes for next updateπŸ˜‰

Buddy me for PM's😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asrkkgsrlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon pls love it...
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good read ..want to know what happen next
ipkkndbarun_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting...πŸ‘ waiting for the next update...
aaw1505 thumbnail
Lovrly...
Continue soon
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful
lovely update
loved it
wow
khushi entered arnav office like a storm
and iffer him to be her bf
awesome
hope arnav accept this proposal
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
only KKG can ask something like this at the first meeting with ASR, she is made for him
bellarosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
don't mind to reread it again
nice one
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Super update
waiting 4d next part
Anj007_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail