India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy said "fu** off" to Gautam

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
To all people who are asking why gautam was teaching dimpy to talk properly this is the reason
He was her sevak and they had a fight so she abused him

Gautam says tum police ki beti ho to sonali
But sonali to nahi roti LOL

Tum Lawyer ki beti ho (dimpy argues like a lawyer)
it was a joke LOL

But dimpy started crying Cry

Tum lawyer ki beti ho ?
I dont know how that is an insult to dimpy's dad LOL

Btw no post about dimpy's fake tears
Oh yeah only gautam's tears are fake Wink

Edited by melodrama - 30 December 2014 at 12:27pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93pinkijiyafariha_92hjlansOlicitycrazypotatoLuv_asyaIF-Readeraks_gamershaki218Mayu.jollyn1teshNisha333devsriyaTheEagleprety_cool93addictionKeerteesingin80Blossom10_anonymousfreedomYodha17Mehakphoolluvakankshaneha fan1Moon-Sparkle-LoveForever-Mysterygirl_melarki_punjaban..Flame..-CmPunk123-.nilu.bbsaiShrumunj-MONA-.Dilwale.-Ranifire_gun

Nisha333 Senior Member
Nisha333
Nisha333

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Dimpy is sucha loser,.i hate her more then upen nowadays,.cant stand her at all

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92pinda93awoonsArtisabodeshaki218aks_gamersingin80sadhana pateladdictionKeerteeMayu.jollyTheEagledevsriyafreedomYodha17.nilu.bbsaiDhin-Chaklarki_punjabanMysterygirl_me-Rani

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Dimpy's work is to make mole of an mountain hill.
She made an simple advice given to her into personal thing.
When she is the gaali ka bhandaar who gives galli's to ppl instead of talking with them polietly.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93fariha_92awoonsArtisabodemerwi343devsriyaMayu.jollyTheEaglesingin80Keerteeaks_gamerfreedomYodha17.nilu.bbsaiMysterygirl_me-MONA--Rani

madeinindia Groupbie
madeinindia
madeinindia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melodrama

To all people who are asking why gautam was teaching dimpy to talk properly this is the reason
He was her sevak and they had a fight so she abused him

Gautam says tum police ki beti ho to sonali
But sonali to nahi roti LOL

Tum Lawyer ki beti ho (dimpy argues like a lawyer)
it was a joke LOL

yes she said it...theres a twitter handle which gives livefeed updates n i read it there...
are but gautam is an idiot...he cannot tell dimpy to talk properly but dimpy can say whatever she wants...after all everyone who goes against gg is right...
i actually felt bad for dimpy when gautam ditched her n i liked her but i have been following livefeed for past 2-3 days n all that she does is bitch about gautam...
yesterday KU were bitching about gautam in kitchen n dimpy was in the bedroom...as soon as she got to know that they are bitching about gautam she came running to join the bitching session...
she literally survives on hatred for gautam

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

singin80devsriyashaki218-MONA--Ranifire_gun

freedomYodha17 Goldie
freedomYodha17
freedomYodha17

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Going by dimpy's past acts ...Dimpy invites fights/attention. She knows how to trigger a person. It depends on front person how to react if it is PritamLOL then he goes bonkers and gives a chance to dimpy to win the argument. 

she did lot of things to instigate Gautam when he was a sevak but Gautam didn't react much. He has shown growth in his journey so far. The first episode Gautam and today's gautam are definitely different. 

Dimpy crying over it ! omg these guys seriously should have been with Dolly bindra and Arman... Yeh log toh har din rote shayad!!... Dimpy shows strong personality I just dont understand why she cries ! Either be bold enough to fight and get over the reactions or dont fight ... but she first fights and when person reacts she takes all those points and cries and becomes the abla nari ... Dimpy defends very well ..she has an art to put her points very well across ... 

According to me there is nothing demeaning  in saying "Tum lawyer ki beti ho" !! 

this is same as 2 days ago Salman explained "I love u" bola tho galat hain kya ? 

Edited by freedomYodha - 30 December 2014 at 12:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Olicityawoonsmadeinindiadevsriyashaki218Khushi_Dillseneha fan1-MONA-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I am just amazed that the same people who supported Pritam when he abused and threatened to hit Dimpy are now portraying her as a victim.

Irony just died a painful death LOL

Edited by .Disputed. - 30 December 2014 at 12:03pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Olicityawoonsmadeinindiadevsriyashaki218Mayu.jollyMehakphoolILoveDramaSoPunkMysterygirl_me-MONA-fire_gun-Rani

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
What if someone comments on Gautam's dad? He'd cry in the corner! What's the need to bring parents occupation into it anyways? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-girlie_gigglesmittijalebilarki_punjaban

madeinindia Groupbie
madeinindia
madeinindia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by freedomYodha

Going by dimpy's past acts ...Dimpy invites fights/attention. She knows how to trigger a person. It depends on front person how to react if it is PritamLOL then he goes bonkers and gives a chance to dimpy to win the argument. 

she did lot of things to instigate Gautam when he was a sevak but Gautam didn't react much. He has shown growth in his journey so far. The first episode Gautam and today's gautam are definitely different. 

According to me there is nothing demeaning  in saying "Tum lawyer ki beti ho" !! 

this is same as 2 days ago Salman explained "I love u" bola tho galat hain kya ? 

dimpy bitched abt gautam to ali...ali being ali went to gautam n told him all of it...
gautam didnt react at all..all he did was smirk..i saw all this yesterday in livefeed...gautam  has become much more patient n tolerant
i saw all this yesterday in livefeed...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsshaki218devsriyaaddictionfreedomYodha17neha fan1-MONA-fire_gun-Rani

Go to top