Sonali borrowing clothes

gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
why does sonali need to borrow other peoples clothes all the time. one wud think a girl wanting to break into bollywood would hve a not a huge but an appropriate number of clothes to wear on a show like biggboss.

she seems to hve just those two black dresses, a yellow and a white shirt. and for wkw she borrows jewellery and clothes from hms.

even pritam who isnt from showbiz has more clothes than sonali.

she doesnt hve to own crazy expensive brands... 1000 1000 wali t shirts hi bhi chal jateen.  ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its never enough, when it comes to clothes especially ladies. 
Once you accept this fact you will lead a happy life with less arguments with your girlfriend/wife.
Arshie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sure she has more than she could count... But is too lazy to wash them...
Arshie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Once you accept this fact you will lead a happy life with less arguments with your girlfriend/wife.

Lets not forget shoes and accessories ðŸ˜†
gangnamstyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshie

I'm sure she has more than she could count... But is too lazy to wash them...

i feel like she didnt come to the house with too many clothes to begin with... i hve only been seeing her in those few clothes since the beginning.
gangnamstyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

tht is tanna and dimpy for u :D :D

these two hve a huge supply of clothes
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she was too lazy to packing b nahi ki thik se ðŸ˜† 
bahut km kapde le kar ayi h madam
bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 I think when she signed up to be on the show she was kind of going with the flow. She probably didn't expect to last long. But I genuinely find it cute how even though the girls have arguments and are supposed to "hate each other" they let each other borrow clothes just so the other person can look good on camera. Like Karishma is supposed to be selfish but she lends clothes, offers to do Sonali's hair. When Karish and Di lost their makeup, other girls still lend their makeup, etc. These are the small kind gestures no one seems to remember and no one seems to talk about. At the end of the day, the HMs care about each other deep down.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

i feel like she didnt come to the house with too many clothes to begin with... i hve only been seeing her in those few clothes since the beginning.

Ha.. And she says she never repeats!

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollykudi

😆 I think when she signed up to be on the show she was kind of going with the flow. She probably didn't expect to last long. But I genuinely find it cute how even though the girls have arguments and are supposed to "hate each other" they let each other borrow clothes just so the other person can look good on camera. Like Karishma is supposed to be selfish but she lends clothes, offers to do Sonali's hair. When Karish and Di lost their makeup, other girls still lend their makeup, etc. These are the small kind gestures no one seems to remember and no one seems to talk about. At the end of the day, the HMs care about each other deep down.

Also I think other girls know how to mix n match.  Sonali doesn't or too lazy.   But that blk dress got to go.