India-Forums

Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai
Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

30.12.14 - Suicide

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Naana asks sundari, dolly, PK & badelal to listen to his ending part from his story which he has written one by one..every1 says, they already have their own problem like pooja, serial, search etc..naana says, nobody have time for me in a sad voice.

Naani takes a letter which was kept on a table & reads, which says, nobody have time for me, so what is the point in living, it is better to end the life.

Naani in tension asks chintoo to find out who has written this letter & who wants to end their life..chintoo says, there is not a single person who will think about suicide in this house..naani scolds him & say, this is her order & asks him to find immediately..chintoo says ok & goes from there.

Chintoo meets sundari & she says, she had made ready for some vrat/pooja, something went wrong, so she is sad.

Chintoo asks dolly & she says about some serial tragic story & hence she is sad..chintoo meets PK & he says one of his test went wrong..chintoo meets badelal & he says, he had gone to watch a Bhojpuri film, but they showed some hindi film hence he is sad.

Chintoo informs to naani & say, I have found out from all naaniji, nobody are facing any big problem to commit suicide..krishna asks chintoo whether he spoke to naana.

Chintoo says, he did not speak to naana b'coz naana is not a kind of a person who can think about suicide, he is a jolly kind of a person.

Krishna says, naaniji I just came to know that naana is sad for some matter, he looked depressed, I even asked him but he did not say anything to me since I am not that free with him.

Chintoo says, he will speak to naana now..naani says, no need of it & asks krishna to find out whether naana wrote suicide note in tension.

Krishna speaks to naana & asks him why he is sad..naana says, when he was young he did not think about what others can think about him, when he was a teenager, he did not care about what others think about him but now in old age, nobody are bothered about him in a sad voice.

Krishna repeats the same line to naani..naani gets scared & says to all, everybody should try to make him happy, whatever he says, they should follow, if naana wants to eat sweets, they should give & every1 should try to stop him from thinking about suicide.

Naani says, chintoo u always keeps an eye on dangerous things, plz. see that no dangerous items should be there near to naana & chintoo says ok.

PK gives a weight to naana & naana says, if it falls on his head, then he will be gone..chintoo asks PK to go back..sundari says, she is keeping some vrat for naana's long life by lightening deepa & naana says, this deepa will burn whole house & chintoo asks sundari to light deepa outside the house.

Dolly cuts the fruits from knife & gives to naana & naana says, knife may take life too & chintoo sends her back..badelal gives hot ginger tea to naana & asks him to drink..naana tastes it, says nice & say, this may be his last chance to drink tea & chintoo sends badelal back.

Dolly takes naana to room & asks him to watch a serial for entertainment..but on tv too only they show about ending life & she switch off the tv & naana goes from there.

Naani comes & gives sweets to naana & say, pannaji why r u so sad, do u remember, when my leg was twisted, u helped me, when I got loss in shop business, u co-operated with me, when I met with a car accident, u were with me in a sad voice.

Naana don't eat sweets & say, what is the point in eating sweets now & goes from there..naani is shocked & says to herself, pannaji did not eat sweets, what happened to him suddenly in tension.

Sundari takes naana to her room & talks about happy life..but naana explains about aatma etc & goes from there.

Chintoo says to naana, he understood the problem of naana, so he will help naana in this regard & asks him to get ready in the night..krishna hears this & informs to naani & naani gets angry & say, what, chintoo is helping pannaji to commit suicide in a shocking voice.

In the night, chintoo arranges for rope, makes everything ready & asks naana to stand on a chair..everybody including naani watches this..naana asks chintoo to cover a cloth on his face & chintoo does & naana falls down.

Naani & every1 comes there in tension immediately..naana becomes unconscious..naani asks every1 to help naana to sleep properly..chintoo checks naana's heart beat & asks every1 not to take tension & says, naana is alright.

Naani gets angry, scolds chintoo & say, don't say anything now, u helped pannaji to commit suicide..chintoo tries to explain but naani don't listen to him & every1 scolds chintoo..Naani asks him to get out from the house & every1 shows their hand towards door to chintoo..chintoo goes out of the house.

Naana wakes up & naani asks naana, why he tried to commit suicide..naana says, who said I tried to commit suicide, for my story, i just wanted to experience & feel, how It could be if any1 commits suicide & says, chintoo helped me in this regard, I will add his name too in my book, where is he.

Everybody understands the situation & naani asks every1 to call chintoo..every1 opens the door & chintoo was standing near the door & comes inside the house..naani says sorry & says, I did not know that u were helping pannaji b'coz of your chantgiri.

Chintoo says, naaniji this is what I wanted to tell u all, but u did not allow me to open my mouth, naanaji is not a kind of a person who can think about suicide, in fact he will make others to die with his talk & says to krishna, sadu bhai, u always gets ready to find a fault in me for whatever I say & do & say, god plz. give brain to sadu bhai & the epi. ends here.

A kind of funny epi..the scene when chintoo told naani that nobody in this house are ready to commit suicide, the way he found from all that nobody are depressed & thinking to commit suicide, the scene when he sent all back whenever naana repeatedly spoke about ending life & the climax scene are all best scenes..good acting by naani, naana & sundari..sumit acted superbly in all these mentioned scenes.

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index