India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

aarav joins neil= good news (Page 2)

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I like your positive thought on the Aarav track. I wish its something like that. Good post!Thumbs Up

I can't stand Aarav being so rude to his mother just because his father came back! Urgh.

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

I like your positive thought on the Aarav track. I wish its something like that. Good post!Thumbs Up

I can't stand Aarav being so rude to his mother just because his father came back! Urgh.

RoFL... Kya hai...teri expression toh mujhe pagalon ki terah hasane lagi lolz OMG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy

ishraBest_2014 Senior Member
ishraBest_2014
ishraBest_2014

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Good observation. I feel like the fake marriage track will open up first, and then, they will bring the suhani track which will bring Neil and Ragini together.

photofreak

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Romanticfreak

Originally posted by beautiful1

RoFL... Kya hai...teri expression toh mujhe pagalon ki terah hasane lagi lolz OMG

Shakti!  LOLEmbarrassedLOL

photofreak

ChrisinS Senior Member
ChrisinS
ChrisinS

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Aarav isn't as black and white as everyone is making him to be. Yes, he gets upset that he can't have finer things in life but at the same time he has been brought up in a loving atmosphere. He will miss that in the Khanna household in the middle of Pam, Nivedita and Neil. Aagam also feels that loneliness and this is when Aarav will realize that money can't buy happiness at all fronts. 
Aarav asking to go to Neil's house will only lead to NeiRa living together in my opinion. Aagam will want to live with Ragini and Neil won't let that happen just like Ragini will not let Aarav live with Neil all alone. This will cause both the parents to share a roof along with the children. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjya1mangaloremeera19photofreakexoLarmy

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

really guys.. aarav joins neil at his house would be good news... with that this tere bache mere bache drama will all be over..

these are my positive view points on this track.

however materialistic arav would be... he would frequently compare the way his mum would do things for him with all her heart... the fancy things would soon bore him out and he would be back with his mom in no time.

once pam or ranbir or anyone utters that ragini is married, he would either ask them who said that or he would inform nishi, who is currently hell bent on getting her parents together... and she would definitely create a drama and aman- ragini faking their marriage track would be over. neil would get angry, and confront ragini and this may lead to fights... but only if they speak would they clear whatever misunderstanding is between them.

ranbir seems like he hates his mom.. but he's the weakest link of them all... he's pissed off at his mom because he migth have expected her to be with him all the time.. but she didn't... once he knows of ragini's gestures towards him, about saving for his future, or she shows even one bit of love, he would melt like wax, and i am sure of it.

aarav getting to know about suhani, from agam, or ranbir or anyone else...  this would also be informed to nishi or someone.. and the mystery about her would finally open.. and if she is indeed ragini's own daughter, we can be prepared for a volcano to burst... as she has been kept away from the existence of her own daughter.

if aarav goes with neil, then ragini surely would want agam or ranbir with her.. and that would take the story forward...

so i think this track is good news... what do you guys think?

Well I dnt think they will close the fake marriage ddrama so early. Thats why Aman is suddenly over confident now.

He might go and stay with Pam, but dnt underestimate Pam, she is vamp and wont say bad for Ragini infront of him, u never she'll make another Ranbir out of him. My only hope is Agam.

Lets see

I think track is very fluctuating there is no consistency. They are trying to cover lot of things but reaching no where.

exoLarmy

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
nice thought...
but then switching of kids are all assumptions...
aarav wants to be with his father...what ragini did to agam on his birthday...neil will do the same to aarav...
i don't think nishi alone can bring her parents together nor agam...for NR reunion...all the 5 kids needs to come together...and for this to happen...suhani needs to land in India...and Ranbir needs a change of heart...Aarav needs to understand the meaning of relationship...reunion of NR is still a long journey when we have slimy snakes like pam-nive crawling on neil 24/7

but yes...if indeed suhani is ragini's daughter...volcano will erupt and she will file custody case for suhani...in the anger that she was kept away from her daughter's existence...its going to shake pam-neil's world

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreniya_ss

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vikruti

Aarav isn't as black and white as everyone is making him to be. Yes, he gets upset that he can't have finer things in life but at the same time he has been brought up in a loving atmosphere. He will miss that in the Khanna household in the middle of Pam, Nivedita and Neil. Aagam also feels that loneliness and this is when Aarav will realize that money can't buy happiness at all fronts. 
Aarav asking to go to Neil's house will only lead to NeiRa living together in my opinion. Aagam will want to live with Ragini and Neil won't let that happen just like Ragini will not let Aarav live with Neil all alone. This will cause both the parents to share a roof along with the children. 

I wish what you're saying comes true!! it will be a treat to watch.

madhurjya

Go to top