India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

aarav joins neil= good news

NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
really guys.. aarav joins neil at his house would be good news... with that this tere bache mere bache drama will all be over..

these are my positive view points on this track.

however materialistic arav would be... he would frequently compare the way his mum would do things for him with all her heart... the fancy things would soon bore him out and he would be back with his mom in no time.

once pam or ranbir or anyone utters that ragini is married, he would either ask them who said that or he would inform nishi, who is currently hell bent on getting her parents together... and she would definitely create a drama and aman- ragini faking their marriage track would be over. neil would get angry, and confront ragini and this may lead to fights... but only if they speak would they clear whatever misunderstanding is between them.

ranbir seems like he hates his mom.. but he's the weakest link of them all... he's pissed off at his mom because he migth have expected her to be with him all the time.. but she didn't... once he knows of ragini's gestures towards him, about saving for his future, or she shows even one bit of love, he would melt like wax, and i am sure of it.

aarav getting to know about suhani, from agam, or ranbir or anyone else...  this would also be informed to nishi or someone.. and the mystery about her would finally open.. and if she is indeed ragini's own daughter, we can be prepared for a volcano to burst... as she has been kept away from the existence of her own daughter.

if aarav goes with neil, then ragini surely would want agam or ranbir with her.. and that would take the story forward...

so i think this track is good news... what do you guys think?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenishraBest_2014ChrisinSphotofreakvirgo24meera191mangaloreamazingneira-sakshi-kavmukslovely_ladysmanilovedhanjanirdSiddhi_halima_zakaInfinitedreams

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Well, nice thought. But i don't see Nishi doing anything to get her parents together 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24Infinitedreams

NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
bringing neil here back to india was her idea wasn't it... and she is the one who is constantly calling up agham and asking him to come home... or invite him for one reason or the other...and nishi infact was the one who asked her father and the rest of the family to stay with them... the elders are being egoistic and keeping the kids away... not just themselves.

and i think the show is being given fillers for now, i guess because it is new year and not many of the actors would be present during this time and they are focusing on Pam and niveditha's characters for now... i am guessing the show would gather some momentum after the new year gets over.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bpatil3

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Yes, that would be a good thing. We can only hope. 
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Nice thought!!
No matter what these kids will bring their parents together and will clear all the misunderstanding between them... Thanks to Naagin and Pam!!!!

MB
photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Agam Nishi can be main reason for parents getting along but actual milestones are bhayankar item Pam chingari chameli Nivi and blind chawi of Ragini the bewda ran it...and dancing katputlu Atrangi Neil ...

1mangalorepoetic

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Romanticfreak

Agam Nishi can be main reason for parents getting along but actual milestones are bhayankar item Pam chingari chameli Nivi and blind chawi of Ragini the bewda ran it...and dancing katputlu Atrangi Neil ...

I am so enjoying your comments, especially the ones on Neil, tonight. 

photofreakbpatil3

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by Romanticfreak

I am so enjoying your comments, especially the ones on Neil, tonight.

rOFL... Miffed by brainless cardaic doc...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorebpatil3poetic

Go to top