India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

I admire the love puneet n his wife share

ItzMinzie Goldie
ItzMinzie
ItzMinzie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I am from Australia n here relationships are very delicate...people easily walk away from each other n divorce has just become a word. Whenever I see aged couples, I admire their bond n it was very nice to see punz n his wife. There is so much love between them even after so many years.

Edited by minzkumar - 30 December 2014 at 11:35am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

madeinindiaarn4vkhushisidzafar31moshijdevsriyaMayu.jollyRishuDarlingsohni26goodyfairfairysaysjacktheripperRuminationfreedomYodha17AltairaMoon-Sparklediasingh29tanki..Sakura..iMiniKunwaariDaayan.Amrita

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
On a sidenote few months ago I went to the saloon for a haircut. There I found an old east Indian man (punjabi). Since there were lots of customers we started talking. It felt like the old man hasn't talked in ages, his eyes lit up while talking to me and he kept talking and talking. I never felt so good in my life and didn't care about the hours I spent with him. 
He was telling me about his accidental marriage. He was doing some electrical work at a wedding and groom didn't show up so he agreed to marry the bride in his dirty clothes. Today they are both over 90 and apparently they have been married for 70+ years. 
The simple joys of life.

Edited by TheBoss - 30 December 2014 at 11:36am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ninny4udaymadeinindiagabby123-Cara-Mayu.jollyRishuDarlingsohni26goodyDesiBoy825jacktherippermoshijItzMinziefreedomYodha17AltairaAdnus90lovely_ladyiMiniKunwaariDaayan.Amrita

Moon-Sparkle IF-Dazzler
Moon-Sparkle
Moon-Sparkle

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yes true! Tongue
Rumination Goldie
Rumination
Rumination

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
It was very nice to see such a priceless moment on a show like BB. It is true love when a sight so simple as the eyes of another can bring a grown man to tears. Beautiful.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-Mayu.jollyRishuDarlingArshie.Amrita

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I got so emotional when I saw that,,,!!!

I was crying throughout that scene!!!LOL

Loved it!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madeinindiaRishuDarling.Amrita

madeinindia Groupbie
madeinindia
madeinindia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
best part of today's episode...
i loved how deepali went to karishma in the washroom n hugged her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goody-Cara-RishuDarling.Amrita

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madeinindia

best part of today's episode...
i loved how deepali went to karishma in the washroom n hugged her...

Oh no. The conspiracy theorists will rip her apart now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayu.jollyjacktheripper.Amrita

ItzMinzie Goldie
ItzMinzie
ItzMinzie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

On a sidenote few months ago I went to the saloon for a haircut. There I found an old east Indian man (punjabi). Since there were lots of customers we started talking. It felt like the old man hasn't talked in ages, his eyes lit up while talking to me and he kept talking and talking. I never felt so good in my life and didn't care about the hours I spent with him. 
He was telling me about his accidental marriage. He was doing some electrical work at a wedding and groom didn't show up so he agreed to marry the bride in his dirty clothes. Today they are both over 90 and apparently they have been married for 70+ years. 
The simple joys of life.

it reminds me of a scenario. " A reporter asked a couple how did you manage to stay together for 65years? The woman replied we were born in a time when if something was broken we would fix it "  whenever I see old couples happy together n in love as they were years back I get reminded of this. Times hv changed, blame modernization or westernisation... whatever it is but things hv changed alot. There are still a few people who take relationships seriously n I appreciate that. It is better to be orthodox at times than being too westernized.

Edited by minzkumar - 30 December 2014 at 12:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ninny4udaythewarriorsidzafar31Mayu.jollyRishuDarlingTheBossKunwaariDaayan.Amrita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index