Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

How should Ranvi, Rajveer and the rest be punished? (Page 3)

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

I want rajveer and ranvi both to be infected with HIV and die a slow painful death with full blown Aids after contracting ebola AngryAngry LOLgunjan shud divorce ranvi after learning of his HIV and should get married to a good, canada wala with brains and as for chaitan they shud contract ebola from ranvi and die soon after himAngryLOL

PP would finally become Epidemic Pura.LOL Reminds me of my convo with Sneha from a couple months back.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoon

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
why is ratan still the surpunch when she can't see what is right and what is wrong, Stern Smile,extremes of torture

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi...-Riya-...

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariaS395

The best punishment for Ranvi and Ratan would be them losing the pind's trust and respect and the whole pind looking down on them and taunting them and taking away their mahanta status and Veera being happy with Baldev and Bansuri and not wanting anything to do with them and also Veera questioning her veerji for being so thick and Gunjan should also run away and leave Ranvi. The mahaan family are all about izzat and dictating orders yet when people look down at them as the lowest things ever then where would they hide? They should be treated like the dumb idiots that they are. 

Also after this track Ratan's leadership should be taken away and Baldev should be the new Sarpunch. 

Tbh I'm not that good at creative punishments but Ratan is clearly not fit to be a sarpunch and it should be taken away and then Baldev can take over like it should have been.

Clap I wish MaSh really do something like this, at least as a temporary situation, coz this family really need to be shown the mirror.OuchSleepy

Since lately Ratan has proven to be such a poor judge of character (no better than her son), she really isn't fit to be the sarpanch anymore, though Baldev still has a long way to go IMO.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvizainabawoonMaaneetDeewangi

loveangel94 IF-Rockerz
loveangel94
loveangel94

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
they shoud not exist on earthPinch
alien should kidnap this  donkey & pagal kutta to their planet should experiment on them. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnpri_tanvizainabawoon...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Originally posted by zainabawoon

I want rajveer and ranvi both to be infected with HIV and die a slow painful death with full blown Aids after contracting ebola AngryAngry LOLgunjan shud divorce ranvi after learning of his HIV and should get married to a good, canada wala with brains and as for chaitan they shud contract ebola from ranvi and die soon after himAngryLOL

PP would finally become Epidemic Pura.LOL Reminds me of my convo with Sneha from a couple months back.LOL
and then baldev will have all the more reasons to burn pp (someone shud stop the epidemic  from spreading out of pp LOL)and leave the place with his loved ones for goodBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

TeriGalliyan IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan
TeriGalliyan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Ranvi 's ashiuq rajveer gets married to somebody else and ranvi becomes a devdas while he starts drinking alcohol so much and one fine day ranvi dies of liver failed for drinking lots. Ratan and chaiji don't give them food make them starve and don't let  them go sleep Evil Smile

Edited by TeriGalliyan - 07 January 2015 at 2:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnpri_tanvizainabawoon...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Whenever that gadha will pass by,ppl wud point at it and say "woh jaa raha hai woh gadha jisne uss bewakoof gadhe ko apne peet pe uthaya tha kabhi" ROFL omg bechara gadha sharam se marr na jaye. Nh shayad usse iss baat k liye zindagi bhar araam karne ka inaam mile. Bewakoof gadhe ko ghumana asaan kam nh honda.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
This Chaitan word is sounding me like "shaitan" means koi bachha bol raha ho chaitan chaitan lol!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvizainabawoon...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

Go to top