How should Ranvi, Rajveer and the rest be punished?

Posted: 9 years ago
We already know that on this show, nobody except for Baldev and few of the ppl who love him ever get punished for the things that they did or didn't do , so let's just predict how we want certain characters to be punished regardless of whatever happens on the show.😃

Here's how I want things to go..

Rajveer: I want Dexter (the serial killer who kills other serial killers) to come out of retirement and kill Rajveer. RV is sadistic and an unrepentant murderer, so he fits the bill.😆 

Ranvi: I want Dexter to make Ranvi watch as he kills his lover Rajveer. Let him be scarred for life.
🤢 Then I want Gunjan to go back to gambling to deal with her family situation, couple that with Ranvi not doing anymore concerts or recordings, it won't be too far until he becomes kangal. I want him to lose his voice and the trust of the PP wasis and be kicked out of the Pind. Then Gunjan should divorce him after she finds a decent Canadawala who can make her stick to good habits.😆 I then want R to spend the rest of his life begging outside mandirs, crying himself to sleep every night over his aashiq's death.😆

Ratan and Chaiji: Send them both to old age homes after they lose their house for all I care.🤢

P.S. I am pretty sure this post will get closed coz of all the violence.🤣
Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago

really i want the same 👏
Kill Rajveer with a jack from Ranvi's tractor and put the blame on Ranvi 🤬
Veera should become the "chasmadeed gawah" 😈

ChaiTan phir Veeba ke aage haanth failaye to save that rotlu 🤢

But Veeba kick them out 😈
burn them but don't let them die, they can get infected and suffer🤢 both rajveer and ranvi😡
ratan is dying to get married na, get a old mental budha old version of raju and get bth chaiji and ratan married to him

I want rajveer and ranvi to be hung from a tree -- ulta with one leg tied to the branches...

ratan should be married to bakhi and chaiji to sajjan singh
Make RV watch ranvi's performance videos in junoon 2014 for a week continuously😛
Rajveer ko to dindahade chowk par encounter karwa do. Ranvi ko gadhe par bitha kar ghumao(wo alag baat hai log confuse ho jayege ki gadha kaun hai). Shayad gadha bhi use apne upar baithne na de.
Originally posted by overactor

burn them but don't let them die, they can get infected and suffer🤢 both rajveer and ranvi😡
ratan is dying to get married na, get a old mental budha old version of raju and get bth chaiji and ratan married to him

Both married to the same guy?😲🤣

Bechara toh pakka jayega ChaiTan ki Ranvi bhajan sunn sunn ke.😭
Originally posted by divyasn

I want rajveer and ranvi to be hung from a tree -- ulta with one leg tied to the branches...

ratan should be married to bakhi and chaiji to sajjan singh

Bechara tree itna boj kaise uthaiga.😭 

I have forgotten who is Sajjan Singh?🤔😆
I want rajveer and ranvi both to be infected with HIV and die a slow painful death with full blown Aids after contracting ebola 😡😡 😆gunjan shud divorce ranvi after learning of his HIV and should get married to a good, canada wala with brains and as for chaitan they shud contract ebola from ranvi and die soon after him😡😆Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago